Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 94. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 07, 2016, 09:02:36 AM
What i like best in bitcoin are easy to use, no need hard verification or vcc like paypal. Easy for transaction, don't have ridiculous fee like paypal.

Paypal is shit thing when compare with bitcoin. I like that Bitcoin is decentralized currency , and also the anonymity is reserved when using this cryptocurrency, so it's for me the best features of the bitcoin
Activity: 420
March 07, 2016, 08:56:06 AM
What i like best in bitcoin are easy to use, no need hard verification or vcc like paypal. Easy for transaction, don't have ridiculous fee like paypal.
Activity: 434
March 07, 2016, 08:40:15 AM
I like how Bitcoin is decentralized. It's also nice how with Bitcoin you can't chargeback.
Yes, the best thing of bitcoin which I like so much is its full control of my own. I can control my money in my own ways, I don't need any third person's help like banks or something else, I am my own boss in bitcoin even everyone is the own boss in bitcoin system. Many thanks to decentralization concepts.

Yup I would agree with you bro and we can send money to any one in the world who have a different currency with us,and this so helping me,furthermore i can purchase some online stuffs on internet with bitcoin,fast and simple.
i dont need paypal,visa, or bank when we have Bitcoin with us.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
March 07, 2016, 08:34:35 AM
The main thing I like about bitcoin is that it's fast and and almost free.
If you would sent money abroad by bank it would cost you a fortune on fees. And it would take some time (days). With bitcoin you can sent it everytime. Even no weekends.

in fact, it's very hard to find someone accept bitcoin , i have friend in saudy arabia, he is trying to send some money to my family, I suggest him to use bitcoin, but he not interesting to use bitcoin, then he use western union with highest fee

find him a service or an exchange where he can easily deposit fiat money and buy bitcoin as result. explain all steps needed in easy to understand language and he probably might change his mind. but then again, maybe that western union offers him a way to send his local money to somewhere in the world, and the people in that country receive the money in their local currency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
March 07, 2016, 08:21:24 AM
If you would sent money abroad by bank it would cost you a fortune on fees. And it would take some time (days). With bitcoin you can sent it everytime. Even no weekends.

in fact, it's very hard to find someone accept bitcoin , i have friend in saudy arabia, he is trying to send some money to my family, I suggest him to use bitcoin, but he not interesting to use bitcoin, then he use western union with highest fee
Activity: 518
March 07, 2016, 06:11:11 AM
things I love about my bitcoin bitcoin is to be able to additional income
agree besides bitcoin is currency. bitcoin is also a job that paid dividends and profit. there is a lot of work in bitcoin. This can make an extra income Cheesy
Activity: 826
March 07, 2016, 03:08:04 AM
I like how Bitcoin is decentralized. It's also nice how with Bitcoin you can't chargeback.
Yes, the best thing of bitcoin which I like so much is its full control of my own. I can control my money in my own ways, I don't need any third person's help like banks or something else, I am my own boss in bitcoin even everyone is the own boss in bitcoin system. Many thanks to decentralization concepts.
Activity: 714
March 07, 2016, 01:07:42 AM
Speed and  cost  of transactions. The sensation of freedom that it gives!

Yeah and the decentralization factor that it holds is the best  thing about bitcoins, you can transfer or receive your bitcoins and no one would be aware what amount of bitcoin you are holding.
Absolutely I consider it a security in the transaction, I feel more secure and comfortable it was very nice. Transactions that we have confidential. Moreover, if the transaction cost is not too expensive it was also one that I like from bitcoin.
Activity: 348
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 06, 2016, 11:40:45 PM
Absolutely  agree!
When I got unemployed  I felt like the world is over. To find real income is hard in mainstream job market even if you have experience.
But
I was introduced to the btc and after that my  life improved dramatically!!

Yeah and the decentralization factor that it holds is the best  thing about bitcoins, you can transfer or receive your bitcoins and no one would be aware what amount of bitcoin you are holding.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 06, 2016, 10:01:46 PM

Activity: 658
March 06, 2016, 07:14:38 PM
nope yeah to send money from one bank to bank abroad so is difficult and complicated you need a code from each bank to send to their accounts. and it was very difficult for beginners. different with bitcoin. very easy no need to code a bank or something. you can directly send. moreover very easy to withdraw to fiat
Activity: 348
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 06, 2016, 06:54:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
March 06, 2016, 06:28:47 PM

Yeah, bitcoin has been source of income for majority of us, its taking care of people who are unemployed and they are earning descent income in the form of bitcoins.
What are your sources of earning bitcoin? Do you mean earnings from signature campaigns?
Activity: 778
March 06, 2016, 06:18:20 PM

Yeah, bitcoin has been source of income for majority of us, its taking care of people who are unemployed and they are earning descent income in the form of bitcoins.

For me this is also a thing that i consider good. With bitcoin it's childs play to trade. Because of the bitcoins i have i started trading
and it's really been a fun time. Thank you bitcoin!
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
March 06, 2016, 05:33:26 PM

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
March 06, 2016, 05:09:52 PM
Activity: 798
March 06, 2016, 03:33:53 PM
Mostly what I like is that it's not as difficult to use as most people think. Right now my parents are dealing with an issue where my mom's computer was hacked and of course she handled a lot of her financial stuff on that computer, so they're running around making phone calls trying to deal with the issue. I don't do online banking, so if that was me, I can just jettison the Bitcoin into a gift card before it gets stolen.
Activity: 420
March 06, 2016, 03:31:01 PM
Activity: 287
March 06, 2016, 11:10:27 AM
What is left for Bitcoin is only the first-mover-advatage. Sadly... It could've been much more adopted by masses by now. Greedy intererest are killing it as we speak. Where are instant transactions? Yeah I know it's hard making them but that's what people want. Where is anonymity? Not a mention of these two in relation to Bitcoin. So diversify now into altcoins if you want to stay in the game.

I like best in Bitcoin is the freedom of having control of my funds, anytime and anywhere. Other things are low fees when compared to Mastercard or Visa, and the ability to send money to anyone, anywhere without restrictions or taxes.

Yeah, and that's what we love about bitcoins, as it allows us to send and receive money 24/7 with least fees and credits are spontaneous, in compare bank transfers takes 24 to 48 hours approximately.
Activity: 266
March 06, 2016, 10:00:57 AM
to me, its the ease of use in  wallet to wallet transfer specially if you are going to pay someone...and It is like a ATM that you brought anywhere, only that people won't notice that you are carrying a money with you...
Pages:
Jump to: