Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 98. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
March 02, 2016, 10:21:11 AM
The best thing that I like is that you can have some a lot of money with it and that will be so nice.
I hope later that the price will rise and that we can all sell it with profit, that is the best thing of Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 02, 2016, 09:10:45 AM
From the best features i like in Bitcoin is that it's secure, safe and having a very low fee for transactions and that's helpful
I love all the features you have mentioned but my best thing about bitcoins is anonymity , I can send anyone any amount of money without anyone knowing about me. Moreover I think the easiness to use bitcoins is 2nd thing I love about BTC.
Low fee transaction. this time we are still facing problems. namely the length of the confirmation process. I ever waited more than four hours to receive one confirmation
then. many people have to pay more. at the cost of transaction fees.
Is it low fee transaction ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
March 02, 2016, 09:06:59 AM
The best thing that I like with Bitcoin is that you can make a lot of money, if you have a good investment.
But you never know when that can happen and that is the problem. I hope more people will use Bitcoin and get some profit later in the future.
yeah same here. I love bitcoin because how to earn bitcoin is very easy. there are many ways you can earn bitcoin and there are many ways to grow.
much easier than get for fiat money

Exactly, we can earn good amount of money in the form of bitcoins, either from campaigns, trading, mining or even from gambling, you have multiple ways to earn bitcoins and grow them in a quick time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 02, 2016, 07:54:35 AM
The best thing that I like with Bitcoin is that you can make a lot of money, if you have a good investment.
But you never know when that can happen and that is the problem. I hope more people will use Bitcoin and get some profit later in the future.
yeah same here. I love bitcoin because how to earn bitcoin is very easy. there are many ways you can earn bitcoin and there are many ways to grow.
much easier than get for fiat money
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 02, 2016, 06:50:18 AM

Yeah, bitcoin is the only currency which can make you rich very soon, as the price fluctuations allows us to make some good profits in quick time, and the price would be much higher in future.
Activity: 714
March 02, 2016, 05:44:51 AM
Activity: 245
March 02, 2016, 02:49:17 AM
What I like best in bitcoin is that it's tax free and we can send money abroad also with very less fee

Here where I live is Bitcoin part of your normal wealth. Which means that you have to pay tax over it once a year. In what part of the world do you live where you don't have to pay tax over your Bitcoin holdings?

yes I agree with you and bitcoin is also give me good opportunity to earn money for life and we can investment money in bitcoin same like bank for future and bitcoin is give us many good way . how can you earn money for life same like bitcoin buy and sell and very comfortable too much for shopping 
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 02, 2016, 02:04:47 AM
And for me, it allows me my monthly income as a source of it. Also i like this currency because it is very profitable in trading. Also very profitable in gambling!  Wink Many good reviews about it but in these days, i am very shocked. Not going so good this currency. I hope for the best about Bitcoin. Smiley
I also really liked because bitcoin bitcoin could be my side income than that bitcoin is also easy to get and have a quick transaction
Yes bitcoins can be an extra income but see I am making a living of just bitcoins. And yeah bitcoins is in my view the least complex currency for using, but for understand how bitcoins works , you must be a pro.
You are right I have been into bitcoins since some 2 years and still I think I know only about 10% of how bitcoin works. I love the most bitcoin that I can now use bitcoins anywhere I want, I can buy domains with it, at the same time I can also cash it with my currency. I like the freedom with BTC basically.
March 01, 2016, 05:54:40 PM
I like that it is decentralized currency and no one has control over it, you are having your own bank in the form of digital wallet and your money is accessible to you 24/7.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
March 01, 2016, 05:20:18 PM
What I like best in bitcoin is that it's tax free and we can send money abroad also with very less fee

Here where I live is Bitcoin part of your normal wealth. Which means that you have to pay tax over it once a year. In what part of the world do you live where you don't have to pay tax over your Bitcoin holdings?
March 01, 2016, 04:13:55 PM
Activity: 182
March 01, 2016, 03:26:55 PM
From the best features i like in Bitcoin is that it's secure, safe and having a very low fee for transactions and that's helpful
I love all the features you have mentioned but my best thing about bitcoins is anonymity , I can send anyone any amount of money without anyone knowing about me. Moreover I think the easiness to use bitcoins is 2nd thing I love about BTC.

Yeah, bitcoin is the best source when it comes to online remittances, as it involves least transaction costs, very fast transfers and instant credits makes bitcoin more attractive.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 01, 2016, 03:23:32 PM
I like bitcoin's total transparency! You can trace each bitcoin, and that will certainly save us from a lot of vices that modern money have.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 01, 2016, 02:11:22 PM
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
March 01, 2016, 12:19:20 PM

now we must increase the bitcoin fee, maybe 30.000 satoshi is enough. but for me 30.000 is still low if you compare it with visa, mastercard, paypal etc.

the decentralization is the reason why i like bitcoin
Activity: 476
March 01, 2016, 11:27:54 AM
The best thing about the bitcoin is that its very secure and also very fast if you ask me , I think the untraceable part is also very good about it.
The bitcoin should only get the confirms faster than the bitcoin is just the best currency ever.
someone like bitcoin. because bitcoin transaction speed. so I think bitcoin should improve. This confirmation time. I have not even got a refund of directbet. because I have not reached first deposit confirmation.
I've been waiting for more than 4 hours

same like secondstrade payment
Activity: 672
March 01, 2016, 11:23:35 AM
Activity: 476
March 01, 2016, 11:13:41 AM
The best thing about the bitcoin is that its very secure and also very fast if you ask me , I think the untraceable part is also very good about it.
The bitcoin should only get the confirms faster than the bitcoin is just the best currency ever.
Activity: 742
March 01, 2016, 11:02:15 AM
There is a lot of powerful features already making Bitcoin better than most of the other currencies used nowadays, that's from the reasons that Bitcoin success and people still using and supporting it
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 29, 2016, 11:23:27 AM
The thing I like about the bitcoin is the security of it, its very secure if you ask me also because the wallets are same and the transactions also, due to possibility to make it fully untraceable I thing its even better.
I really love everything about it the fast/secure/ and reliable.

Yes The bitcoin's transactions are secured usually and safe with very low fee so really different with fiat

accordingly it has also got some other difference withour national currencies. Bitcoins value will be differing most of the days. This is the best for which I was getting much into bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: