Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 95. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 06, 2016, 09:56:14 AM
What is left for Bitcoin is only the first-mover-advatage. Sadly... It could've been much more adopted by masses by now. Greedy intererest are killing it as we speak. Where are instant transactions? Yeah I know it's hard making them but that's what people want. Where is anonymity? Not a mention of these two in relation to Bitcoin. So diversify now into altcoins if you want to stay in the game.

I like best in Bitcoin is the freedom of having control of my funds, anytime and anywhere. Other things are low fees when compared to Mastercard or Visa, and the ability to send money to anyone, anywhere without restrictions or taxes.
legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
March 06, 2016, 09:49:14 AM
What is left for Bitcoin is only the first-mover-advatage. Sadly... It could've been much more adopted by masses by now. Greedy intererest are killing it as we speak. Where are instant transactions? Yeah I know it's hard making them but that's what people want. Where is anonymity? Not a mention of these two in relation to Bitcoin. So diversify now into altcoins if you want to stay in the game.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
March 06, 2016, 04:48:05 AM
I like the Technology and the security features of Bitcoin, Using Bitcoin online without giving personal identification and fast service with less transaction fees. and more the value of conversion to fiat currency is just like gold.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 06, 2016, 04:43:21 AM
I like the idea now that we can own our own money as opposed to just the paper ripoffs that governments and bankstas print year in and yea rout. I look at bitcoin as 'the people's money'. Other things I like is that it helps to provide more work for a lot of people who need it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
March 06, 2016, 03:57:51 AM
What I like most with bitcoin is its very flexible to use online. You can trade,buy digital goods like mobile loads. Also it has local support on our country where you can withdraw instantly.

Agreed with you, bitcoin is really easy to use and it is getting more and more popular. I am using bitcoins from last 1 year and its amazing, most of the time I am using for online shopping and sports betting and I had great experience.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
March 06, 2016, 03:51:03 AM
What I like most with bitcoin is its very flexible to use online. You can trade,buy digital goods like mobile loads. Also it has local support on our country where you can withdraw instantly.
Yes true a lot we can do with bitcoin, we can buy the things we want with bitcoin. And we also can get money easily with bitcoin if working hard. We can get whatever we want, and I am very happy with it.
Well not really. Pretty much all the websites that I visit don't accept Bitcoin. So I hope more websites accept it soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
March 06, 2016, 03:38:21 AM
I like how Bitcoin is decentralized. It's also nice how with Bitcoin you can't chargeback.

the best thing of bitcoin is using bitcoin is full of thriller and full of adventure, I always search about bitcoin, read about bitcoin and collect informations about bitcoin and I always willing to try new websites new earning methods of bitcoin. many time I got scammed and lost my money but I got so much experience which are priceless..

you will lose your bitcoin and got scamed if you try every new methods of earning bitcoin, like HYIP, PONZI, CLOUDMINING, GAMBLING   Cheesy

why not you try to learn about bitcoin trading?
Activity: 714
March 06, 2016, 03:34:37 AM
Yes true a lot we can do with bitcoin, we can buy the things we want with bitcoin. And we also can get money easily with bitcoin if working hard. We can get whatever we want, and I am very happy with it.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2016, 02:23:40 AM
I like how Bitcoin is decentralized. It's also nice how with Bitcoin you can't chargeback.

the best thing of bitcoin is using bitcoin is full of thriller and full of adventure, I always search about bitcoin, read about bitcoin and collect informations about bitcoin and I always willing to try new websites new earning methods of bitcoin. many time I got scammed and lost my money but I got so much experience which are priceless..
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Make your own Rule Or Ruled by others.
March 06, 2016, 01:39:45 AM
I think Bitcoin is our future. its worlds best idea to transfer funds worldwide or buy or sell anything worldwide. i like most we can check our all thing openly with privacy. no one knows who we are.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 06, 2016, 01:25:38 AM
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
March 06, 2016, 01:23:43 AM
Activity: 658
March 06, 2016, 12:51:50 AM
I love that the price of Bitcoin is rising so much. Other than that, there is really nothing else I like about Bitcoin. The transaction times are too long.
I believe people who just love the bitcoin prices that high. I predict if they will not stay long time in bitcoin if prices in bitcoin fell very sharply. because he just wanted to stay. when prices are high. how do you think about this ?
I like all of bitcoin. lol
Activity: 546
March 06, 2016, 12:48:19 AM
I liked in bitcoin is a transaction that is very fast and also very cheap
Activity: 245
March 06, 2016, 12:36:07 AM
My favorite thing about bitcoin is the low priced transaction fees.

And also it's more anonymous than fiat money.
agree. no matter how much money you sent with bitcoin. the fee will not be enlarged. only amounted to 0.0001 BTC
very cheap and very easy. This is perfect
i like using bitcoin because you feel free when you used also you can easily earn bitcoin here also the low transx fees is a good thing about bitcoin

yes agree with you when people use bitcoin they feel very comfortable and easy but I like best in bitcoin when I send money money any place and any country that time no any problem create with me because when I send money that time transaction fees very low and no need third person  directly send money for family expense
Activity: 84
March 05, 2016, 08:33:37 PM

agree. no matter how much money you sent with bitcoin. the fee will not be enlarged. only amounted to 0.0001 BTC
i like using bitcoin because you feel free when you used also you can easily earn bitcoin here also the low transx fees is a good thing about bitcoin
Activity: 476
March 05, 2016, 07:27:51 PM

Activity: 714
SkyFall
March 05, 2016, 06:44:23 PM
for me its availability of transaction to all over the world without any differences of ethics and any other reason.
And as it is available all over the world so whenever any site start its payment with bitcoin it becomes available for all over the world.
Before it the sites were using fiat currency for their purchase and they were available to the world only to those areas were the payment system they use were available

I like that too. Sending money to anyone in the world without any hassle or whatsoever. Normally you would have to call your bank of so
With bitcoin that belongs to the past.
Activity: 378
March 05, 2016, 06:37:26 PM
I love that the price of Bitcoin is rising so much. Other than that, there is really nothing else I like about Bitcoin. The transaction times are too long.
Activity: 98
March 05, 2016, 06:31:47 PM
The freedom that BTC provide cannot be understated
Pages:
Jump to: