Pages:
Author

Topic: what you like best in Bitcoin ? - page 99. (Read 162354 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 29, 2016, 11:12:59 AM
The thing I like about the bitcoin is the security of it, its very secure if you ask me also because the wallets are same and the transactions also, due to possibility to make it fully untraceable I thing its even better.
I really love everything about it the fast/secure/ and reliable.

Yes The bitcoin's transactions are secured usually and safe with very low fee so really different with fiat
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 29, 2016, 11:08:43 AM
-No email needed for make new address
-i can create unlimited wallet
-i can earn bitcoin with more way
-have potential to be 1st currency in the world
I think email is the first thing that you need to make wallet and other important matters such as signing up in the exchanger and etc. if you do not have email. you can not do anything. including collect bitcoin

you can always use offline wallet. No mail required
But email should be used when making any online wallet, because otherwise once you lost the identifier you will be unable to access your walet again. So using email is the best idea if you want to be safe.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
February 29, 2016, 04:39:45 AM
for me i like bitcoin because of following....
1)fast transaction-it have fast transaction system which is desired for everyone.

2)lower transaction fees-its charge upto .0002-0.0008btc(almost) transaction fees while sending fund.

3)i personally like its rate flexibility that is good for me in trading.

and there are lot of reason which is not currently in my mind at one time...lol

i love it bitcoin can trade in 24/7 so im never lose my daily profit because i can trade it everyday, also at this moment i see more market use forex system

I also like the same thing of bitcoin that we can trade it 24/7, at any time at any place at internet. Online transaction very easy. Fast trading.  I love it !  Wink
Activity: 420
February 29, 2016, 04:29:37 AM
The thing I like about the bitcoin is the security of it, its very secure if you ask me also because the wallets are same and the transactions also, due to possibility to make it fully untraceable I thing its even better.
I really love everything about it the fast/secure/ and reliable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
February 29, 2016, 04:26:06 AM
What I really like in Bitcoin is that this is a very helpful online job program for every person. Wherein you are free to express your thoughts all around the globe and a matter of learning other people views. This is very helpful for every person who loves to read and post their opinion and at the same earn as much as you can...
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
February 29, 2016, 03:35:58 AM
For me i like because because i get extra income without even actually working
You are right and also I think opening a bitcoin wallet takes hardly some seconds at blockchain and spending them is pretty easy too. So, that also makes bitcoin one of the best currency around us.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
February 29, 2016, 02:11:23 AM
And for me, it allows me my monthly income as a source of it. Also i like this currency because it is very profitable in trading. Also very profitable in gambling!  Wink Many good reviews about it but in these days, i am very shocked. Not going so good this currency. I hope for the best about Bitcoin. Smiley
I also really liked because bitcoin bitcoin could be my side income than that bitcoin is also easy to get and have a quick transaction
Yes bitcoins can be an extra income but see I am making a living of just bitcoins. And yeah bitcoins is in my view the least complex currency for using, but for understand how bitcoins works , you must be a pro.
Activity: 714
February 28, 2016, 10:44:15 AM
The is many powerful features of Bitcoin's currency making it from the best currencies worldwide, like the lowest fees and decentralizing, and anonymity and a lot of other great features.
Sophistication owned bitcoin is one of the advantages that people liked. Additionally bitcoin is very easy and natural that more and more people are joining the bitcoin for many who like the features of the feature bitcoin.
Activity: 742
February 28, 2016, 10:29:59 AM
The is many powerful features of Bitcoin's currency making it from the best currencies worldwide, like the lowest fees and decentralizing, and anonymity and a lot of other great features.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
February 28, 2016, 10:14:25 AM
I like the low fee of transactions using Bitcoin, and also i like the decentralizing feature so no one can freeze or limit your funds usually

The Decentralization is one biggest revolution in this world, in cryptocurrency, also in life.
i found some people adopt bitcoin technology, like "Flux Party seeks to be the bitcoin of Australian politics"
in future more pople will adopt bitcoin tech
Activity: 616
I AM A SCAMMER
February 28, 2016, 10:11:41 AM
I love how "instant" it is.  I know it isn't 100% instant, but it is amazing to me that I can sweep a private key from the internet (I enjoy solving bitcoin puzzles) and it appear in my wallet right away.  I know it still takes at least 1 confirmation to call it mine, but I still think it is pretty cool.  I really hope that feature doesn't get taken out of bitcoin.
Activity: 672
February 28, 2016, 10:00:26 AM
I like the low fee of transactions using Bitcoin, and also i like the decentralizing feature so no one can freeze or limit your funds usually
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 28, 2016, 07:03:03 AM
I think email is the first thing that you need to make wallet and other important matters such as signing up in the exchanger and etc. if you do not have email. you can not do anything. including collect bitcoin

you can always use offline wallet. No mail required
Activity: 532
February 28, 2016, 06:45:07 AM
Activity: 742
February 28, 2016, 06:30:32 AM
And for me, it allows me my monthly income as a source of it. Also i like this currency because it is very profitable in trading. Also very profitable in gambling!  Wink Many good reviews about it but in these days, i am very shocked. Not going so good this currency. I hope for the best about Bitcoin. Smiley
the only thing that i was wondering is, how could you make some profit from gambling ? as for me it's really hard to make some profit from gambling, even when i win i just loose it again ,then i think there is no way to earn much bitcoin from gambling, except being an owner
but about trading so far i'm not complaning, that's the best thing i like in bitcoin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
February 28, 2016, 06:19:16 AM
For me i like because because i get extra income without even actually working
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 28, 2016, 05:38:04 AM
I also really liked because bitcoin bitcoin could be my side income than that bitcoin is also easy to get and have a quick transaction
Activity: 398
February 28, 2016, 05:19:27 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
February 28, 2016, 05:14:55 AM
easy to make transactions without having to involve the government or any bank
Well that is the same as a credit card. Except with a credit card you need to set it up with a bank.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2016, 05:14:05 AM
can earn without investment ,

ANd the Anonymity ,
Pages:
Jump to: