Pages:
Author

Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ? - page 16. (Read 2291 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
- If you are bad at analyzing market during huge swings better stop trading and keep holding  coins that you have.
- If you know how to make profits than big swings are opportunity to make some quick bucks.
- Most of the time when dump starts people get panic and start selling way below the button and can't get back before another surge, so its better to not follow the trend when it is too late.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Hold.

This is the only reasonable thing to do during this storm. It will not end soon.

Hodl tight, my friend Smiley
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
This should be integrated into the investment plan before taking any step .
Anyway, crisis time is really an awkward situation where most traders lose control over "what should be done immediately " .
For me , I think the most important thing to do is to control the nerves , then try to do a full study of the market, then take the decision whether to continue investing or to recede
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
In crisis time, the most important thing that everyone need to do is keep their emotion as usual Smiley. At that time, a lot of people often feel nervous that why that made a lot of wrong decisions and lost so much money. Beside controlling emotion, if they don't think that they're good enough to earn money at crisis time I think holding is the best option Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
Pages:
Jump to: