Pages:
Author

Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ? - page 9. (Read 2291 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 104
I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?

people they knows the trading job have risk accept this scenario sometimes need to be calm and need to patiently find solution in time of crisis do not panic because panicking are not helping how to resolve the problem. i still believe all problem have solution learn where do you mistake lose of your investment and find the solution how to back your loses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
You can see that the market in the past few days is constantly changing and difficult to predict, although bitcoin prices are showing signs of recovery, but I think that is just uptrend in the short term, you should have a look. That bitcoin is still in a bear market and will probably hit $ 1000 by the end of 2018. So I think that at this point you should stay out of the market and wait for everything to clear up and stabilize.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
First off, don’t panic. Market corrections of 10% or more are frequent occurrences, and the vast majority of stock corrections don’t turn into full-fledged bear markets, defined as losses of 20% or more.
In other words, this is not the time to undo your entire investment strategy.
Unfortunately for many people, they take a huge risk by investing in cryptocurrencies without understanding very well what they're getting into, they think they're going to get great profits but with a very low risk, and that is not going to happen, the market of cryptocurrencies can move extremely fast when it goes up but it can also move very fast when it goes down and people are not used to see a market that can move 10% or even 20% in a single day.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
This is the problem with most of the new traders that they can't analyze the market and get panic easily and start selling at dumps only.They need to stay calm during these situations and hodl their coins which is the best part they can perform without contributing to dumps.You should rather invest in dips and gain profits when market recovers after few months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I don't have a specific step but I would suggest for most newbies or beginners with trading to just hold your coin in time of crisis or most of the time when the market is down, just stay away from trading for a while until you hear it from your sources that the market has recovered. It'll save you some time and effort and also your emotions so you won't sell your coins at loss.

Man, even if you are not a newbie, it is better for you to hold the coins and do not sell anything. This strategy will let you avoid making many mistakes.
Activity: 255
My subjective opinion. We wait this two months concerning what will happen and hoping on a growth, it begins to grow, sometimes need to wait.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Be objective, never be subjective when the market falls down, since every after pull backs, there will always be a bounce back. Never let your emotions get the best of you, if you think you cannot handle loss, stay away from FUDs, it will distract you from your goal, if you do read them, make sue to do further research, do not just rely on one article or in hearsays, since we live in an advance age people could easily influence a lot a of people just to scare and their plan is also to invest, if you look at the history, a lot of people had bashes bitcoin and a lot became afraid because it came from famous personalities and just did that. Make sure to have a plan, for bitcoin I would suggest just to accumulate and accumulate since we are in the crypto market bitcoin will always be valuable.
Activity: 434
First off, don’t panic. Market corrections of 10% or more are frequent occurrences, and the vast majority of stock corrections don’t turn into full-fledged bear markets, defined as losses of 20% or more.
In other words, this is not the time to undo your entire investment strategy.
Activity: 532
In crisis time you should just be patient.  Or set stop loss to your active operations. Because only these two simple sings can save you from big losses.
Activity: 266
I tried and I regret it now. Undecided Hodl is the best option.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Money management skills are one of the first things that you are going to learn if you study trading seriously, one basic rule is to never invest all your capital in a single trade, you should invest only a small portion of your capital in each trade that way if a trade goes badly you do not lose all your money, if you find yourself in that position then it is already too late cut your losses and learn more about trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
You really need to have a presence of mind when this time comes but if you're really a good trader you will expect this kind of situation and have a lot of backup plans for this, in trading you should not just have a strategy but needs to have a backup plan when some things happened. Well in my opinion and perspective the HOLD plan is not working all the time sometimes you need to cut your losses and look for a new opportunity.

To conclude you should have a presence of mind in doing decisions and not be controlled by your emotions. You should be analyzing technically and not by emotionally analyzing decisions.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Trading psychology... Learn how to react to every market situation. Manage your risk, and most importantly know your "why" because when time gets tough, your "why" will be the only thing that can motivate you to do what you are doing. A piece of advice: trading psyche is more important than any indicators/system in trading. In our group, we call that the intangibles. It will propel you to accept the things that are random and focus more on the things that you can control.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
If you want do really best time management, then use android mobile every day, it have opportunity wherever and whenever do activities in crypto, without having to distrub our daily activities
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
In a time of crisis in trading you need not to panic. You do not need to sell your assets at an unfavourable price, you need to wait for a way out of the crisis, and for this to happen there must be a financial cushion.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

When many are frustrated with trading and experiencing a high level of pressure so as to make the players sells his cheap price then I would buy it by buying as much as you can due to still get a chance to buy in cheap prices.
Activity: 208
There is not much you can really do other than to hodl. Control your emotions during crisis time so as not to fall for it and result to stupid decisions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
I usually wonder what ends up causing this fear and the only reason I can give is that people usually do not get to understand the market before investing or do not get to learn how to play with their positions before trading and then they end up flopping badly by making huge mistakes as a result of panic. Anyone who ends up hurrying during downtrends like this to panic sell after holding already for a very long time, then they will end up not reaping the fruit of their patience
Activity: 311
You have to be even-keeled with how you approach things because if you would be too drawn out and be affected with what's happening around you, you would certainly decide prematurely and not be rational with the actions you will do, and more likely, You need to handle that situation with cleverly. If you have bitcoin, hold them. If you are trader stop trading if you are losing your money and wait for good times to come
Activity: 322
Especially the holders and traders of the crypto world, they need to be more patient in their nature because this market is expert at giving shocks when these are expected the least. After all it is a volatile market and those who are owners of bitcoin, need to show further care as bitcoin is the most fluctuating coin. I still hodl my coin and wait the right time until it will recover to a higher range, obviously its normal that has a decreases because of the fluctuations
Pages:
Jump to: