Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 12. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100
When we lose the most money, let's drill the sale of his altcoins. Learn about the world economy and the stock market. If everything goes down, we find that the downfall is normal. If the world economy is growing, we should reconsider its portfolio. that's my advice.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

if there is a trader who has a loss and does not want to accept the reality with his loss, then he is not a true trader, because a true trader is able to accept all the risks of trading, one of which is experiencing losses.
the advice that you share is very good and becomes a new lesson for me, so if we want to trade then a lot of preparation must be prepared, not just preparing capital.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
when I lose my money because I trade and sell it at a very cheap price then I will try to return the assets that I have by being a participant from the bounty campaign and doing short-term trading by utilizing the situation.
Activity: 162
When I lost too much money, I quit the game because I only played the money I could afford to lose. The strategies and suggestions what you said are very good and deserve to be learned by everyone, including me.
Activity: 242
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
Well, haha, for me there's nothing we can do about the money that we lost. Unfortunately we just have to wait and have a long patience for our chosen coin will go up sooner and then we might get back our loses when it's moon. And I think you should buy more if the price is in deep, I'm sure your profit will be more much higher than you expected.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
Probably is your place I would take a vacation for a few days to rest and then I will return to the game when you fresh mind and experience from the last big loss that I had to experience.
That's good to relax and afterwards donquit study. Its like a lesson that you need to keep in your mind and to get back in trading once you are ready and confident enough with what you learn from your own mistakes.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

You can plainly observe that bitcoin costs in the previous days are continually fluctuating and hard to figure, so it is simple for you to lose business. I have flopped such a great amount in the exchange, so right now if the exchange is a misfortune I feel great and can be anything but difficult to pass, encounter I draw that is dependably put stoploss and Have an arrangement before beginning exchange.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
In my opinion, do not rush to sell pennies, if they are capable and you are confident about them then hold, do not rush to make the decision difficult to be better. Let's focus on the hold
Activity: 167

For example:

I won lost my hope and I won't be nervous I will be calm and wait until I get back my money . I will have a potential.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
What do I want to achieve?

This is the first thing I ever thought when I was started in trading. I know that most of us have plan of what we will achieve but because there is a difficulty in finding our capital. I know that it is hard to set your goals if you don't have enough capital to make it but the first step we must do is to utilize everything to us. If our vision is clear, we can do anything eventhough it is hard to do.
Activity: 239
Probably is your place I would take a vacation for a few days to rest and then I will return to the game when you fresh mind and experience from the last big loss that I had to experience.
Activity: 237
Every success and and every loss holds valuable lessons and knowledge. You can't win without loosing and loose without winning Smiley
Activity: 36
When I am at a loss I do a full analyses of the position, check the overall market (downtrend vs uptrend), then go by my gut as wheter to trade out of the position or to average buys down.
Activity: 39
If you are a new bird then you must read everything carefully.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
In several time I lose my money but when I lose big money in my trading at this moment I just stop my trading. After sometime later I again start cryptocurrency trading and try to recover my loss. I'm always analysis cryptocurrency market then start trading. Now I start day trading and must follow money management.
You should not stop trading even if you lose some money in trading, but you need to change your trading strategy and planning, which can help you changing the result and will surely give you a good profit.

I do support you. If you quit trading, then you will really lose everything. Stop for some days, take a break, think it over what could bring you to the losses. Work out the new strategy and go on to get the profit finally.
Activity: 481
What should I do if I lose most of money? Of course I will find a way for me to able to retrieve it all. I am sure that I need to improve something for me to able to regain all of my losses.
Activity: 26
In my opinion, keep holding and wait, do not rush to sell the coin out, you will lose
It is part of life, in trading there are always chances of losing money in trading and in investment. But we should not lose heart, we need to change our strategy and should try to  recover our lost.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
If the loss of part of the money in the crypto currency is due to the general fall of the crypto-currency market, then in this case there is nothing to do, you can relax and expect when the market rises again. If there is a fall of individual coins, then it is already necessary to find out the reasons for such a fall urgently and if the cause is global and long-lasting, then it is urgent to decide on the sale of such coins or tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
In several time I lose my money but when I lose big money in my trading at this moment I just stop my trading. After sometime later I again start cryptocurrency trading and try to recover my loss. I'm always analysis cryptocurrency market then start trading. Now I start day trading and must follow money management.
You should not stop trading even if you lose some money in trading, but you need to change your trading strategy and planning, which can help you changing the result and will surely give you a good profit.
Agree, loss and defeat is not the end of everything dude. moreover, losses in trade and investment are natural thing, you can still recover your losses right? if you really lose because you are not skilled in crypto trading, then you have to learn more first before recovering. so that losses with the same mistakes are not repeated again. good investors and good traders are those who learn from  experience and that extensive experience will provide a large possibility of profit
Activity: 266
I have been in the same situation as you are now. After listening to the opinions of other traders, I now feel that I have a positive change when trading. Start by relaxing, you can stop trading and travel for example. When your emotions are no longer affected by trading, start analyzing and tracking the market, chart, coin, project, etc., then trade again.
Pages:
Jump to: