Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 14. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Experience teaches us to become a better trader and losses in trading makes us to become wiser in the future if you learn from it. Trading or investing in the world of unpredictable cryptocurrencies is a risky undertaking and one must educate first on virtual currencies and how they works. I used to hodl my coins when their prices start falling because I believe the dips are temporary and they eventually recovers.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
the looses have been really high during the last period especially after January and many of us have taken a lesson, indeed a good lesson which costs more than a college to many of us, but those strategies are valuable and have a real life usage.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Step 1: Take Stock and Prioritize Your Spending
Step 2: Trim Your Most Expensive Spending
Step 3. Find New Sources of Income or Cash
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
In several time I lose my money but when I lose big money in my trading at this moment I just stop my trading. After sometime later I again start cryptocurrency trading and try to recover my loss. I'm always analysis cryptocurrency market then start trading. Now I start day trading and must follow money management.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
You are bound to end at the same result, when using the same strategy.
Learning from your mistakes would prevent yiubform losing more.
Find out what went wrong, sharpen your skills, see your loses as an investment in your abilities.
And, Never get vengeful, as you would only lose more.
Activity: 356
I experienced loosing some of my earnings. I felt depressed because I've been working hard for 5 months to earn that then just this one trading that I got mistakenly processed then it's gone. Yes it was my fault somehow but all I did was felt sad and depressed but after that I tried to convince and encourage myself that there's a lot of things to do and start earning again. Maybe it's God's will for me to learn new lesson.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
If I loose all my money I'll have to stop my crypto business and come back to work =)
Well in my opinion, you should not really take a permanent break of the crypto business and should rather keep on learning about it and finding out the mistakes you have made so far. It requires perfect market information and huge knowledge about the technology as well. Only then you will be able to trade without loosing much and the probability of earning will rise. One should also look at the market conditions if they are suitable and should trade or wait. There are ways you can make things happen.
It comes as a result of your faults when you face with any loss either in Bitcoin or other less valuable coins trading. It is pretty much good profit from Bitcoin at once but it takes time to give you profit as it is a long term while other less valuable coins like Litecoin which also gives you huge returns. This is only possible if you get rid of wrong strategies or decisions and adopt the right decisions.
Activity: 116
Losses is a part of every game and you should be prepared for losses mentally. Most of the people make up their minds by emotions and this is biological process, I learned that from affiliate marketing and sales. Undecided That's why this is so frustrating when you losing money - you keep thinking about what you could buy with that money, and this is mental trap, you should be thinking about losses as piece of learning process. Losses sucks but we all should master our skill of overcoming failure. Wink What about ICO field, will you invest in the near future? I'm fascinated about Kelvin Blockchain project, have you heard about this one?)
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When my coin constantly decreases I always hold them for long periods of time, waiting for the price to rise again, that would be better for us, if we fear and sell pennies we will lose money right away. instantly

That's ok if you can afford to hold for long periods of time. That's how i see ut as well though if you're someone who's not prepared to go long, holding may prove to be disastrous. Like what's going on this year. There have been more downsides that up and if you're holding then you should be ready to let those uptrends slip by. If you're going short, better watch the market keenly for recoveries.
Activity: 336
When my coin constantly decreases I always hold them for long periods of time, waiting for the price to rise again, that would be better for us, if we fear and sell pennies we will lose money right away. instantly
Activity: 118
What is unacceptable when experiencing a loss is an increased level of stress, which we must face is how to control stress levels. And what you've shared is a very useful thing.
yes I agree with you because it is the policy of everyone depending on addressing every problem they face, maybe everyone will feel stressed and depressed but at least they must be able to give up what has gone, so let it go and we must keep going.
Activity: 118
Well most of us experiences losses, there is always a negative outcome when we lose, but it is up to us on how are we going to deal with especially with stress and anxiety, large amount of money is not a big joke to lose. We can lose witu just a click. So reminders set a realistic goal and educate yourself.
yes I agree with you because it is the policy of everyone depending on addressing every problem they face, maybe everyone will feel stressed and depressed but at least they must be able to give up what has gone, so let it go and we must keep going.
Activity: 210
If you have missed the price, I advise you not to sell it, because it will increase again, confidence in the penny you invested, you have to choose absolutely believe in them.
Activity: 252
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

Well for me I will do everything to not lose amount of ney again I will careful for keeping it or holding it to not lose .
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
If it happened that you lost most of the money, then you need to stop trading and begin to do an analysis of all trade transactions. You need to understand the mistakes.
The thing i will do when i lose a lot of money in trading is i will still not stop on trading, i will just focus more and i will bounceback more stronger so i can able to come up with my loses, and for me losing in trading is normal so the best thing we can do is to be more better trader.
Activity: 72
What else should we do if we lose most of money ofcourse acceptance is the first we need to do. And learn from mistake.  If accept things it is easy to move on.
Most of the people when they lose some money in trading they stop trading, but I am not in its favour, I think that we should only change our strategies and planning about bitcoin trading and throughout this way we can surely change the result for next time.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
If I loose all my money I'll have to stop my crypto business and come back to work =)
Well in my opinion, you should not really take a permanent break of the crypto business and should rather keep on learning about it and finding out the mistakes you have made so far. It requires perfect market information and huge knowledge about the technology as well. Only then you will be able to trade without loosing much and the probability of earning will rise. One should also look at the market conditions if they are suitable and should trade or wait. There are ways you can make things happen.
It reflects your mistakes clearly if you have ever faced with loss so do not repeat those mistakes in future trading processes which are a common sense if somebody has it. You should make your self as an experienced trader for which you have to start with less amount and to make trading better by doing it several times in this way you will gain experience and then you will never face with loss as long as you follow the basics and right ways.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
i agree on grate post. thank you for explaining it simple terms.It took a long recovery period for me to able to admit to myself that this happened. Reflecting on the fact that I even let it happen still angers me, but I have to find a way to move on. I am lucky to have a very supportive family.
I know many people who sold cars and houses in 2017 to invest at the end of the year in Bitcoin. To date, their investments are bleeding very badly. But the most important thing is not to sell what you have, but to wait for a real and efficient price.
When you face with any difficult and hard situations then do not hesitate and do not take tension in the market of Bitcoin because you have hundred of easy ways to come back so do not feel sad after loss. Losing money reflects your lack of knowledge so the only solution to avoid mistakes and any other furious situations is to learn about the market of a specific source.

The best thing we can do when you know that you already lose your money in bitcoin is to accept the fact that you already lose your money and learned from your mistakes then try to waut until bitcoin recover and your money will also recover.
Yes that is right that we should accept our lost, but after that the most important is to study the cause of lost and to change our planning and strategy so that to not to repeat the same mistake again. I think that we need to study the market before investing our money or start trading.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
When i started bitcoin trading a few months back, i lost all my money then i started participating in bitcoin and altcoin bounties and earned a reasonable amount in a few months time.
That is a good way to regain your lost money in the crypto market. It is a usual thing for beginners to loose money in the crypto market in the start but one should not simply quit and should relearn about how to do and when to do it while trading. This is something that exists in the traditional market as well. The concept of earning money by doing business on the assets owned by other people or in other words doing business without holding an inventory.
Activity: 224
You should try to hold your coins, while the market falls do not rush to sell them, you may end up losing money.
Pages:
Jump to: