Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 21. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
i agree on grate post. thank you for explaining it simple terms.It took a long recovery period for me to able to admit to myself that this happened. Reflecting on the fact that I even let it happen still angers me, but I have to find a way to move on. I am lucky to have a very supportive family.
I know many people who sold cars and houses in 2017 to invest at the end of the year in Bitcoin. To date, their investments are bleeding very badly. But the most important thing is not to sell what you have, but to wait for a real and efficient price.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
you have to accept it, and make your mistake as a lesson and then do better than ever, because if you do not admit your mistake it will be difficult, because you will only consider yourself right. and believe me you will never develop. I've experienced it before, and I think what you say is true.

Right. Just admit it. take the time to rest first and relax. Then think it over, which of the mistakes were done. Probably, you have to change your strategy and you will earn a lot of money to cover your losses.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
i agree on grate post. thank you for explaining it simple terms.It took a long recovery period for me to able to admit to myself that this happened. Reflecting on the fact that I even let it happen still angers me, but I have to find a way to move on. I am lucky to have a very supportive family.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

This thread really reminds me of myself  Cry, we never know what happens to the future but all we have to do is fix today and do not worry too much about the future. If I lose a lot of money I think only one, sell all the assets I have and get it back to recover my income. may take a long time but each failure is the key to success. Keep it up bro  Wink
It's a normal feeling and response if this bad situation happens. What is important is that we get lessons from our bad and good experiences. It takes readiness and courage to be part of trading industry. You need to be willing to take the risks, and to gain more knowledge. It's also important to check our strategies, stick to what works for you and not by what others want you to do. If that strategy is the cause of big losses, better change strategy. It's about trial and error until you find what effectively works best for you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There is always a negative outcome when we lose, but it is up to us on how are we going to deal with especially with stress and anxiety, large amount of money is not a big joke to lose. We can lose witu just a click. So reminders set a realistic goal and educate yourself. Many people did not know that for you to succeed you must taking a very serious risk and risk is a two way things and that is you either succeed or you fall.
Activity: 126
if I am going to keep going, get up slowly by seeking capital again by participating bounty, it is a way to get your money back.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

For example:

For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

This thread really reminds me of myself  Cry, we never know what happens to the future but all we have to do is fix today and do not worry too much about the future. If I lose a lot of money I think only one, sell all the assets I have and get it back to recover my income. may take a long time but each failure is the key to success. Keep it up bro  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Everyone would like to invest and earn money, so you have to learn to accept losses.
What is really important is to react in a rational way, analyzing one's own behavior, and not letting oneself be caught up in emotions.
Activity: 434
Loss is a part of the trading because earlier than the trader emerge as a success they'll experienced first dropping some of their capital. Because they did no longer know how trading works or what step can follow. I also skilled losing money however I did no longer prevent to trade and that I earn cash now.
Activity: 476
trading is one of those things that you have to spend a lot of time learning it. people keep saying "buy low sell high" like a chant but they don't understand it and that's the problem. it is very easy to learn too but it takes time. you have to start hanging around in the market (on exchange) and start staring at the charts for a long time and try to analyze what is happening in the market.
and also you should always know that the markets are different from each other. for example what works for stocks does not necessarily work for bitcoin and it doesn't work for altcoins. each of them require a different set of experiences to deal with their specifications.
It is true that you should spend a lot of time on reading and studying because trading cryptocurrency is not an easy job. There are a lot of information that you need to learn for you to become successful trader.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
I know it's not easy to forget when if you lose a money especially when it is most of your money. But for me I'll try to move on I'll try to forget that even I know it's not easy and I look for another opportunities.  Just hard working I can get back what I loss be positive and be patience.
This is why it is important to not get in the market until you are ready, losing a significant amount of money when you are trading can be extremely demoralizing to the point you never want to enter the market again and even if you overcome those feelings at the same time it is going to be very difficult to recover the money you lost as a newbie trader.
Activity: 112
take a lesson and improve our knowledge in crypto and trading skill will be best choice if we decided to come back again in cryptocurrency or other investment

That's the most reasonable way to tackle the problem. The other option is to abandon crypto and accept the loss.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

For example:

When I experiencing losses, I always finding a way where I can regain it. I always recalling all of the mistakes that I did for me to overcome my losses. There are always lesson that I learned from the past mistakes that I did.

take a lesson and improve our knowledge in crypto and trading skill will be best choice if we decided to come back again in cryptocurrency or other investment
Activity: 528

For example:

When I experiencing losses, I always finding a way where I can regain it. I always recalling all of the mistakes that I did for me to overcome my losses. There are always lesson that I learned from the past mistakes that I did.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Losing is part of the game, the secret of course is to win more than you lose.
What you must never, ever, ever do is lose the money you need for your family and survival, because then you panic and make really damaging choices.
Activity: 882
Without control your emotion you can't make a huge amount of money and again and again, you lost your money.It is better to study on how did we get more losses and try to do a solution and gain or earn again with crypto.
not only our emotion and psychology, trading need our skill to analize market.even use technical or fundamental analysis.if we loss our money, better for us make best preparation about this thing.
Activity: 154
Without control your emotion you can't make a huge amount of money and again and again, you lost your money.It is better to study on how did we get more losses and try to do a solution and gain or earn again with crypto.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
This is a good suggestion thanks you, the positive side of the mistake or lose in my opinion that we can learn from this experience, although the profits can also give a good study for us, but in trading the loses is very difficult to avoid even for an expert though, even more in the volatile crypto market.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

For example:

It is normal to lose money sometimes, it is not normal if you are always experiencing losses. By improving your skills and your patience, I am sure that you can avoid losses.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
I am a professional cryptocurrency trader and I never make a big money because I fully control my emotions. Without control your emotion you can't make a huge amount of money and again and again, you lost your money. If you lost your money on the time must learn about cryptocurrency then again start your trading. I am doing day trading, if I lost one day, I stop my trading, after one day later I again start cryptocurrency trading.
Pages:
Jump to: