Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 18. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
That is a good idea friend. We need to accept the truth when we loss in trading or any kind of business in crypto. We need to focus in the possible earnings and take a difficult goals. Don't let the loss will be the hindrance in you because you will harden to get up if so, that's all I can say.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
when we are investors. In the case of losing a lot of money we should first calm down and observe the market. Do not rush to make other transactions. Patience will help you succeed
Activity: 112
If you lose a lot of money then I think you should not sell your coin at low price, please patiently wait for the price....
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
when I lose money then I will try to remember the mistakes I made so that I tried hard not to repeat the mistakes for the second time. after that i try to recover from my loss.
That is exactly how you should coupe with the money you loose in crypto. One should be sharp and wise enough not to loose money in the first place in crypto because you are assume to make rational decisions when you are dealing in crypto. But if you have lost the money already, better look back and point out the mistakes you have made. Work on the weak zones and take decisions according to the market condition which will maximize your chances of earning high profit.
The loss in the cryptocurrency market is very normal and anyone who invests in this market once has understood that feeling. The continuous fluctuations of the market made many of the money unchanged and extremely difficult to predict. Have a specific investment plan and implement it when investing to maximize profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Your tips surely are useful and great, can be a new knowledge for me. Thanks for sharing.
And i'm absolutely agree with you. Sometimes, experience is the best teacher. I think we should just accept the fact if we do wrong and cause our money to be gone, well kinda hard to accept actually, moreover if it's a big amount. But if we fail once, we will know what's wrong and try not to do the same thing again. I think we'll get better and better in trading if we know how, and know what to avoid to do, and what's the best we should do. Don't just complain because of the loss and give up, but keep trying until we can earn more than we loss.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
when I lose money then I will try to remember the mistakes I made so that I tried hard not to repeat the mistakes for the second time. after that i try to recover from my loss.
That is exactly how you should coupe with the money you loose in crypto. One should be sharp and wise enough not to loose money in the first place in crypto because you are assume to make rational decisions when you are dealing in crypto. But if you have lost the money already, better look back and point out the mistakes you have made. Work on the weak zones and take decisions according to the market condition which will maximize your chances of earning high profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Be calm, do not worry, focus on why you lose money, be patient and not give up. That's what I did and I succeeded in the crypto market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Make sure you understand what went wrong before doing it all over again. Say to yourself "I will never buy alt-coins again".  Cheesy

bro what wrong with altcoin, do you lose your money in altccoin so  you hate them without reason Cheesy.
Like stellar,xrp,xvg,eth they make profit so much, for verge already make rise value 65000% since release in the market.
now can u tell me what wrong with altcoin sir  Smiley
Activity: 154
The most important thing to is to sit back, analyse what and what lead you to the mistake that made you lose that money, try to correct them and develop new trading  habits such as discipline, focus and consistency. Every trader once had a set back but ability to correct yourself and follow a trading plan distinguishes you from being a failure to a success
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
which I will do when I lose my money and lose so much then I will do is regret why it can happen and after that I try not to repeat the mistake a second time. and most definitely I'm trying to find more trading capital.
In my opinion, loosing money is entirely the fault of an investor and the faulty decisions he makes. One should be able enough to make wise decisions in the market no matter how red the market is because you do not loose money in the red market as long as you are holding your coins.

SO better do not repeat the mistakes that cost you your money. Better extend your knowledge about the technology and the market and invest again with wise plans which will eventually earn the money you have lost and might exceed that as well.

First and foremost, stay calm. I know losing money can be really stressful and unless you took the money from some type of mafia, you are fine.
Just stay calm, stay away from trading for couple days, just collect your thoughts, make sure what went wrong, learn from your mistakes, there is no failing only lessons, after that go back in there and see what you can save from what you were previously doing.
Try to find work like bounty or what not or signature campaigns and try to recoup as much as you can working.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
People who are new to the market often plan to "day trade" their accounts and make big profits. Day trading refers to the act of opening and closing stock positions within a trading day, with the hopes of making quick profits from small intraday price movements. This is usually a bad idea, as most day traders lose money, even those with a solid strategy and good money management skills. One of the main reasons is that day trading is expensive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
When you lose money, or most of your money, well you need to stop for a while. I mean, you need to meditate first, think all of what you have done, all of your mistakes that led you to bankruptcy. You need to realize what did you do and think something to come up with a solution. If you lose all of your money, think of a solution so that you can rise again and start making money. Remember, dont pay something first, like investing and etc, until you have a huge amount of money in your pocket.
Activity: 434
Thanks for sharing your experience and steps, and i agree with you, it's totally normal for us to lose money on trading. Since the risk is there, and if we want to always get profits all the time then everyone will already trade now. Those who don't want to accept the fact is surely weird.
If we feel loss from trading, or when we lose our money, then we need to review what's wrong and fix that in the future. Make it as an experience and lesson, that way we will be better day by day. Don't give up just because one fail or a bit money lost. Because who knows we might get more in the future if we keep trying.
Activity: 116
Thanks for the useful tips, these can help us to be aware in scammers. Investing is a risky thing in crypto especially if you dont have enough knowledge of what you are investing of. Experience is the best teacher.
Activity: 69
Make that experience as a motivation and make that experience to strengthen you as person. Use that to improve your skills or abilities in the fields that you involved in and the most important is you should know what are the lessons on that experiences and you should learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 29
When I lose the most money I will try to invest again
It is good and you should be optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin. The future is that of bitcoin and it will take over the market. Only cool minded person can recover their lost money while holding for long time. If you can trade you can recover your lost money in less time. These are traders that make huge profits compare to holders for long term.
Activity: 456
Thanks for the this it is my motivation now and i will do this to encourage my self to set my limits on this goals. I will do my best for things idea.

Yeah this will really help us especially of those losses that we face, I mean at first it's really hard to accept it even we know there's nothing we can do and some even think to quit it for good. And by having these motivations it will help us throughout.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
which I will do when I lose my money and lose so much then I will do is regret why it can happen and after that I try not to repeat the mistake a second time. and most definitely I'm trying to find more trading capital.
In my opinion, loosing money is entirely the fault of an investor and the faulty decisions he makes. One should be able enough to make wise decisions in the market no matter how red the market is because you do not loose money in the red market as long as you are holding your coins.

SO better do not repeat the mistakes that cost you your money. Better extend your knowledge about the technology and the market and invest again with wise plans which will eventually earn the money you have lost and might exceed that as well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Thanks for the this it is my motivation now and i will do this to encourage my self to set my limits on this goals. I will do my best for things idea.
Pages:
Jump to: