Pages:
Author

Topic: What you should do when you lose most of money? - page 20. (Read 5571 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think if you lose most of your money in trading. You should  stop trading. Because your not good in trading or you don't know how to trade. It is ok to lose money sometimes. But if you lose your money most of the time. There is something wrong with you.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
in trading there will be and never experienced losses because trading has a high risk and needed good knowledge to reduce risk and do the right thing to get profit, if we lose money then we should be able to learn from the mistake and not repeat it
Activity: 2
When I lose the most money I will try to invest again
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
When you lose most of money then you have to rise from what you have lose. It is normal for the investors that lose some of the money that they have invested, they just have to learn from the mistake that they have encounter so that for the next trading that they will do they will not lose anymore the money that they have invested. Many are losing because of the fast changes price of the market. But for me you are not still losing if you have not yet selling or trading your coins for their is another way to earn and it is the hodling.
Activity: 140
Very informative and nice tips to win back losses after a big loss. But the important thing is acceptance, learn from mistakes and willingness to accept another challenge by taking those previous failures as an encouragement to do better the next time around. Never lost hope because quitters never win and winners never quit.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
i agree on grate post. thank you for explaining it simple terms.It took a long recovery period for me to able to admit to myself that this happened. Reflecting on the fact that I even let it happen still angers me, but I have to find a way to move on. I am lucky to have a very supportive family.
I know many people who sold cars and houses in 2017 to invest at the end of the year in Bitcoin. To date, their investments are bleeding very badly. But the most important thing is not to sell what you have, but to wait for a real and efficient price.
When you face with any difficult and hard situations then do not hesitate and do not take tension in the market of Bitcoin because you have hundred of easy ways to come back so do not feel sad after loss. Losing money reflects your lack of knowledge so the only solution to avoid mistakes and any other furious situations is to learn about the market of a specific source.

The best thing we can do when you know that you already lose your money in bitcoin is to accept the fact that you already lose your money and learned from your mistakes then try to waut until bitcoin recover and your money will also recover.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
i agree on grate post. thank you for explaining it simple terms.It took a long recovery period for me to able to admit to myself that this happened. Reflecting on the fact that I even let it happen still angers me, but I have to find a way to move on. I am lucky to have a very supportive family.
I know many people who sold cars and houses in 2017 to invest at the end of the year in Bitcoin. To date, their investments are bleeding very badly. But the most important thing is not to sell what you have, but to wait for a real and efficient price.
When you face with any difficult and hard situations then do not hesitate and do not take tension in the market of Bitcoin because you have hundred of easy ways to come back so do not feel sad after loss. Losing money reflects your lack of knowledge so the only solution to avoid mistakes and any other furious situations is to learn about the market of a specific source.
Activity: 67
Hello guys, there are always financial losses in the field of trading and this is a normal thing, but unfortunately there is a  category of traders does not accept these losses.  Plus, the not acceptance of the truth may affect them negatively like, psychological problems, stress .. and even on the next choices in trading, but this leads to a multiple and consecutive losses.

In fact,  the first and most essential thing to surpass the loss is "The acceptance of the truth"  and then you have to  " deal with it " in a good way.

Trust me, if you learn from your mistakes, then you will earn what you want.

I learned something very useful and I want to share it with all.

These are the 5 steps to make a financial profit (especially after a big loss) and even achieve your goal, they will be as the following ( like a plan)  :

Step 1 : What do I want to achieve? (Vision)
For example:
I want to earn 2 BTC within a year.

Step 2 : What is their  importance to me? ( Value )
For example: It is important to me because I am poor and I want to help my family in many things.

Step 3: How will I achieve it? ( Methods )
For example: I must have many strategies in each event ( crisis, pump )
Step 4 : What prevents me from achieving it? (Obstacles)
For example: time,  unexpected event, the fear , weak of self confidence...

Step 5 : How do I know that I  have achieved the success? (Measurement)
For example: ..

When I see 2 BTC in my wallet before one year.

Good luck to everyone . Smiley

This thread really reminds me of myself  Cry, we never know what happens to the future but all we have to do is fix today and do not worry too much about the future. If I lose a lot of money I think only one, sell all the assets I have and get it back to recover my income. may take a long time but each failure is the key to success. Keep it up bro  Wink
It's a normal feeling and response if this bad situation happens. What is important is that we get lessons from our bad and good experiences. It takes readiness and courage to be part of trading industry. You need to be willing to take the risks, and to gain more knowledge. It's also important to check our strategies, stick to what works for you and not by what others want you to do. If that strategy is the cause of big losses, better change strategy. It's about trial and error until you find what effectively works best for you.
The only way is to wait for more time. Selling is deficit and frustration and disappointment will not recover your deficits. You will have to wait for more time. With the passage of time the price will increase automatically and you all deficits will be recovered. Don’t be panic about the time. It may take long time or in days because it is crypto and anything is possible here.
Activity: 112
when we lose money then we should be able to see where our mistakes are so it will not happen again and the experience will be a good lesson and we should be more careful again in making decisions

If you don't learn from your mistakes then you'll lose all of your money very fast. It's a must for this kind of unpredictable market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
when we lose money then we should be able to see where our mistakes are so it will not happen again and the experience will be a good lesson and we should be more careful again in making decisions
Activity: 92
I had to start it again and get up. I have to trade more carefully so as not to lose because failure is a delayed success.
Yeah it is better idea but for that more money will be required. I suggest investing in Altcoin also, because if bitcoin drops Altcoin will recover your deficits. One coin will definitely go up. It is not possible that all the coins in which you invest will drop and if so then it will be your bad luck. I hope this will not happen and you will earn handsome profits.
Activity: 2
Make sure you understand what went wrong before doing it all over again
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
When trading, there could be financial loss. But the Question bus, what do you do when there is massive loss when trading? Sometimes you will want to throw more money in the market in order to recover your loss but that's not the best option. First go back to the drawing board and taken a look at what you are doing wrong. Then increase more of your knowledge by learning how to trade. Avoid greed. Greed is one bad trait that draw us into loss in trading.
Whenever you find yourself in loss or face with difficult situations then think that you are going on the wrong path. Think where you are standing and what are your faults then work on them to remove it and start it with better strategies. It is all about knowledge if you have it then you will never be in trouble so learn about your selected source and do not make any error which will keep you safe.
Activity: 6
It is a precaution taken in the cryptocurrency market to not invest all of your money in the cryptocurrency, in fact, most of the traders you will meet will give you the advice to actually refrain from giving more than 80 percent of your assets to the cryptocurrency market.

I'm sorry for their loss but that was reckless, greedy and plain stupid. You never put yourself in a position to lose everything that you own. Invest just the money that you can afford to lose and you'll be fine.

Exactly. Things shouldn't go as bad as that in the first place. I think that's the most common mistake people are making in crypto, thinking that it's a sure and quick way to make money. There's pretty much no other choice but to either wait out for recovery or sell at a loss, which would erase all your chances for recovery

I agree completely, the worst thing to do is sell when your coins are down. If you sell you accepted the loss and there's no coming back but if you hold them at least there is a chance to return the money. Of course there is a point when it's probably OK to sell if you don't want to risk it and that's the point when your coins drop to max -10% or -15%. That kind of loss is recoverable but if they go under -30% then it's better to just wait and see. It all ultimately depends on how much you have invested in that coin and ow much money you have to spare.
Activity: 504
which I will do when I lose my money and lose so much then I will do is regret why it can happen and after that I try not to repeat the mistake a second time. and most definitely I'm trying to find more trading capital.
Activity: 44
For me, I think what you should do is to go back to the drawing board, examine how u ended up lossing so much and hence begin trading with wisdom while avoiding similar mistakes. Crypto trading is actually a good way of recovering lost funds if you are not greedy for too much gain at once. You must set the desired profit margin at which you sell off, it should not too high, you could say 5% or 10% profit. Always buy when prices fall and sell when your set profit margin is reached, this way little drops of profits will make an ocean of profit for you.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I'm sorry for their loss but that was reckless, greedy and plain stupid. You never put yourself in a position to lose everything that you own. Invest just the money that you can afford to lose and you'll be fine.

Exactly. Things shouldn't go as bad as that in the first place. I think that's the most common mistake people are making in crypto, thinking that it's a sure and quick way to make money. There's pretty much no other choice but to either wait out for recovery or sell at a loss, which would erase all your chances for recovery
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I love BTC
Start over as a new story
I know what is exactly that. However there are is no algorithm to become rich
We have to work work and work. Do not spent, keep calm and we will get lucky

Pages:
Jump to: