Pages:
Author

Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years? - page 21. (Read 21108 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Market capitalization will increase more and more, bitcoin will grow in price and continue to strengthen in the global economy, the credibility will grow, more people will want to buy it. The future of crypto currency is very promising.
Activity: 196
I think in five years the price of bitcoins maybe is triple as the price now or much more. The price of bitcoin is continue to increase and as this is happen many people got interest about bitcoins. My family members started to learn about bitcoin and  so  they will earn too.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
I think bitcoin will rise after 5 years because in the market it is the one crypto in the cyber world, that's why I said that it may increase more after 5 years in the market. I think it will also in demand in many country.
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
If we look back the development of Bitcoin in the past five years, I believe you will look to further increase on Bitcoin in the next five years. Nowadays, Bitcoin is known by more and more people, and Bitcoin will be widely applied in various fields.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Bitcoins still prevail though other virtual currencies are also growing. About a year ago, bitcoin dominated the virtual money market but far about half the virtual currency trading was not related to bitcoin. Bitcoins are still beneficial although many people are interested in other virtual currencies replacing bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the oldest virtual currency and is usually the first choice for new investors wishing to enter the virtual currency market.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
The price of bitcoin will fluctuate sharply. Some bitcoin analysts will see more volatility than last year. Some analysts say that bitcoin will rise sharply as investors bet on the possibility that bitcoin will be further fragmented. Some bitcoin developers have decided to upgrade their bitcoin network, and investors in the coin will receive an equal amount of money at the right time. In fact, bitcoin is still facing many challenges such as reducing transaction fees or speeding up transactions
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Bitcoin prices have risen to nearly $ 16,200 in the past year, but prices have dropped about 18 percent from the record highs recorded in mid-December. while some other currencies have grown dramatically, rising sharply to several hundred percent in the past few weeks. bitcoin will be tighter and prices may be reduced
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
I believe the price of bitcoin will pass the 100K usd in 5 years.

No alt coins could surpass the bitcoin, because BTC is the flag and index of the whole industry.
Activity: 308
bitcoin could be legalized in many country, and it will began as international currencies that everyone accept and known besides dollar and many thing else that count as papermoney. and trading in the traditional market with bitcoin could happend.
Activity: 314
If we won't stop moving this system and continue to increase number of investor, BTC will continue to get higher than previous year. As the other optimists here that cryptocurrency the future medium of trade.
Activity: 322
Bitcoin sure will grow to heaven in 5 years, and its price will definitely continue to increase or rise over the next five years or even more following its recent split.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Many things could happened in the range of time 5 years. Either it will be good things that will happend or it is the bad one. well, right now many region government or local bank is trying to blocking any transaction in digital currencies term. maybe in 5 years, bitcoin became legalized or it is banned. if legalized, the prices will sweetly went up or the reverse if bitcoin is banned.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin cryptocurrency is the fastest growing assets in the world now, and its price will definitely continue to increase or rise over the next five years or even more following its recent split.
Activity: 281
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think everyone and anyone will use it, Bitcoin will become famous andyou can use it to pay daily goods, your wants and also your needs. It can ise to pay bills and it can be a world's currency.
Activity: 85
bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
After 5 years maybe more recognizable that bitcoin worldwide. The more value it and people will be able to work in this trade. And everyone will be able to work here to be competitive with all of us. Better and useful for all of us in bitcoin.
Activity: 70
I think in these five years, the development of bitcoin will be better and better, and its value will become several times now. If people invest in bitcoin, they will get high returns.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
If bitcoin in this current year is showing a great potential and improvement then i think bitcoin in 5 years will be more than triple of its current price and we are not if its value will rapidly increase again just like before.
Activity: 238
Bitcoin is really growing very high and I'm optimistic about its future, I'm sure its value in the next 5 years will be beyond comprehension.
Activity: 56
Bitcoin will be like mainstream in the society.
Everyone will know how to use Bitcoin.
You will have different kinds of open banking where most of them will be relying on BITCOIN based transactions.
Economy will be very similar to bitcoin.
Private wealth will become more like BITCOIN.
You will see new kind of Millionaire , Billionaire.
Activity: 42
A new model for removing the load from the network will be created. And bitcoin will cost 1M $
Pages:
Jump to: