Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do if bitcoin price drops to 50$ and you have lots of bitcoin - page 4. (Read 15853 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
bitcoin is strong
we never back to under $200 again Smiley

look at bitcoin price now, bitcoin will be up to the moon moon and moon
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
I will keep it and and just hope for the best. No reason to sell at $50
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I still have trust, and i will buy bitcoin with every penny that i own.
This sentence is a bit tricky, but still i will trust bitcoin even if the price gets down.
At least i will not sell it, and will wait until the price get higher as it is today.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
I would start buying more bitcoin as soon as possible. The more I have the better even if they are only worth $50.

Lot of bitcoins holder must a be aearly adopter, he must know why the price falls, So, there is no point of panic. And more over, the early adopters must have bought bitcoin for very less price than $50. So, they will be happier to buy more. A buying opportunity for a early adopter must be a expected one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I would start buying more bitcoin as soon as possible. The more I have the better even if they are only worth $50.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
I will keep save it, someday will surely prices will rise again, as technology continues to evolve

Yes, prices may not go back to that 50 level but I think there will be a some correction in price sooner or later for sure.
Activity: 168
I will keep save it, someday will surely prices will rise again, as technology continues to evolve

Holding lot of bitcoin, when it hit lower price is the big chances to double your amount of bitcoins. People are willing new bitcoins when the price get lowers. So it is not wrong if you buy even you already have enough number of bitcoins. I guess that would be a nice situations to double our hoarding.

yeah like strategy with martiangle, although still buy even you already have much bitcoin,
as bitcoin prices will surely rise again
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

Holding lot of bitcoin, when it hit lower price is the big chances to double your amount of bitcoins. People are willing new bitcoins when the price get lowers. So it is not wrong if you buy even you already have enough number of bitcoins. I guess that would be a nice situations to double our hoarding.
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Will never happen. WE got tons of millionaires on this ship, they will never let it drop below anything we haven't seen in the past months. This was the last time to get anything below 200 dollars. Too much stuff going on right now to leave the price slide down the sub 200 path again. Sorry for the guys that didn't buy yet.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
i would most definitely buy more bitcoins then as i dont have too much now

Yes.Already when bitcoin hit below $200, it did not sustain there even for a full trading session in most of the exchanges. It means the actual worth of one bitcoin is more than $200 based on current mining competion. So, $50 level are highly impossible price for bitcoin to reach. Now are moving towards $350 levels.
Activity: 161
I will keep them until the price will go to the rise

and what if it will not rise anymore, and it go near the point of no return, like sub 10, or 1 or even zero?

another important aspect it's the time required by the value to drop like this, if it happen slowly, there might be a recover, but if it happen to fast miners will leave the network
if it is severely drop in price, I think a lot of people will buy it, and the price will restore to the initial value

IMO  very small probability that the price falls below $100
Activity: 224
i would most definitely buy more bitcoins then as i dont have too much now
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Every sub 50K per Bitcoin buy order is a safe deal these days. We are going trillion on the marketcaps in the next decades. A long investor like myself doesn't really care about tiny market manipulations and natural market noise. It's all about life changing amounts of money, and buying at 200 an selling at 1K it's nothing to me. Buying at 200-10K and selling (some, because selling all is suicidal) at 100K per coin, then we are onto something.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
what will I do? I think i'll keep them until the price getting high  Tongue
because as I know the price of bitcoin will always go up and down
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
and do you think that will happen in 2015 ?

I will sell some of my bitcoin. then I will still hold most of my bitcoin and wait bitcoin prices back up. but if the news about bitcoin is getting worse, maybe I would sell all my bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1020
I will sell all if it under $150. It think it's a very good strategy and I will buy again if rate lower and wait price up. Grin
Activity: 181
i think i would buy even more bitcoins and wait for the price to increase more and more and then i would be rich

That's the spirit! there's a big possibility that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket again in the future. Just hold, wait and see.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I will keep them until the price will go to the rise

and what if it will not rise anymore, and it go near the point of no return, like sub 10, or 1 or even zero?

another important aspect it's the time required by the value to drop like this, if it happen slowly, there might be a recover, but if it happen to fast miners will leave the network
legendary
Activity: 896
why would I have lots of bitcoins? Only stupid doesn't dump on 300$ and buy back cheaper. that's how money is made, not sitting your ass on your coins

people who are not selling at $300 are waiting for a higher price to sell, or maybe don't sell at all in the comming years. that's not stupid.
Pages:
Jump to: