Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do if bitcoin price drops to 50$ and you have lots of bitcoin - page 6. (Read 15853 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I will keep holding and just hope for the best.  There is no reason to sell at $50 if you are not selling now.  Think about it, why sell all of your coins at $50?  Chances are it isn't going to go away so might as well keep em!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311
Get your game girl
I will have a glass of beer and think over it .The conclusion i will not send at all ,keep it reserved for my grandchildren.In my 70-80 years of life time I'am sure there there will be a day when they inflation hits the world agai[Suspicious link removed]ices will go up ! My bitcoins will be a savior then!Ofocurse they wont go as high as much but I'am sure it will be more than 50$.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
and do you think that will happen in 2015 ?

If that time comes then bitcoin clearly is not going up again.  I will sell them even at a low price.
Activity: 140
the price would go back up again

I would keep my bitcoins and sell it someday when I find a very reasonable price.
Activity: 224

I would buy a lot of coins and keep it wait for a reasonable price to come and I will sell my coins away.

Activity: 210

I will keep it and wait for the right price to come and when the right price come I will still keep it. It is actually worth collecting.

I would sell my bitcoins and maybe stop hoping it will have a good price in the future.

Do what most of the coin handlers will do, keep it and wait for the right price to come.
Activity: 167

I would sell my bitcoins away, I mean what is the use for it right? And $50 is not that bad price.
Activity: 154

If the bitcoin price drop and I have a lot of coins I would buy some more to add on the coins I have collected I don't think it will happen this year.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I had invested some pennies at bitcoin and i had returned the fiat to my account soo now all earnings are my profit from my investment made on that time,and signature.If this could happen i would be pissed but i would sell for low value for sure.I consider bitcoin the next gold investment.

selling your coins for such a low amount isn't worth it. the price will rebound at some point and you'll end up being angry at yourself for selling.

Well first i sold the coins because i needed those money to pay bills ,soo i had invested money that i were needing ,about the rest of the post i missed and wouldnt sell... if it loose value i woulk keep them since they cost me nothing besides some of my free time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Definately not sell them, unless the drop was justified and i would believe it will drop to 0. If not, i would keep what i have and probably buy a few more.
Activity: 140

I think that if bitcoin gets to around $50, then bitcoin is going to die.  Then I would sell them.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
A lot people will hold their BTC forever.

Or logically, they already convert their BTC first to the other "investment" before the prive drop to 1 BTC = 50 USD

And it's not easy like that to make BTC price drop.

I don't think A LOT of people will hold on to their coins forever. Most people will base it off speculation and once they see people are losing faith, then they will dump their coins immediately.

If the people have get free or invested a little in the early stage of bitcoin then i think that they might hold the coins for a long time but not forever, however if someone invest in something he wants to get the money back and with a little profit so i would stay and not sell at $50.

Yes. A true bitcoin lover will hold his bitcoin even the price goes below $50. From the current mining cost estimation bitcoin prices must be above $200 levels. So, $50 levels are just a spike in trading, market will recover within minutes to current levels.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
A lot people will hold their BTC forever.

Or logically, they already convert their BTC first to the other "investment" before the prive drop to 1 BTC = 50 USD

And it's not easy like that to make BTC price drop.

I don't think A LOT of people will hold on to their coins forever. Most people will base it off speculation and once they see people are losing faith, then they will dump their coins immediately.

If the people have get free or invested a little in the early stage of bitcoin then i think that they might hold the coins for a long time but not forever, however if someone invest in something he wants to get the money back and with a little profit so i would stay and not sell at $50.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

I will 'hoard' it all and be the bitcoin king...like those 'gods of today' beanie baby collectors!

Then when they put me in the 'home' years from now with my ratty bathrobe and slippers and toothbrush..I will have a huge amount of BTC on my usb
drive (number wise anyway) call it 'my precious" and have something to do there at the home.

(wtf will be much more 'tidy' collecting useless btc at that point on my usb then if I would have collected 'cats' before they eventually plop me in such a place!

Activity: 770
Merit: 509
I had invested some pennies at bitcoin and i had returned the fiat to my account soo now all earnings are my profit from my investment made on that time,and signature.If this could happen i would be pissed but i would sell for low value for sure.I consider bitcoin the next gold investment.

selling your coins for such a low amount isn't worth it. the price will rebound at some point and you'll end up being angry at yourself for selling.

This. The fact, everyone in here that isn't holding long term and by long term I mean at least 10 years, IS going to be angry at themselves at some. Eventually, it will just go higher than you ever imagined when you sold, and you'll be severely pissed off at your past decisions. This is why im not going to sell any unless I really need the money for something really important, otherwise it's all stack and hold all day everyday.
Activity: 154

I will buy more coins and keep it and sell when the price is right.
Activity: 167

I keep my coins intact and sell it when the price is right.
Pages:
Jump to: