Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do if bitcoin price drops to 50$ and you have lots of bitcoin - page 8. (Read 15853 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I highly doubt this will happen since there are alot of holders and going that far below norm is not possible unless Russia does attack the USA. So no.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well sometime ago when i found bitcoin i had bought it to invest at some projects,after the project turned into scam i had roi,atleast thoses,i just get my bitcoin for free,meaning i use faucets,captchas and signature campaing on free time,sure that im motivated to do those because value of 250 dollars but i would keep doing even it were worthing more ,before this forum i were at ptc and surf websites now inloved with bitcoin earning online.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
I said it once.If nothing weird is found in code, something irreversible, so that it could be fixed, or this cheap price would be the cause of strong manipulation, I would buy as much coins I could afford. I really believe in this decentralized version of Blockchain technology and Bitcoin as it's universally usable value token that a short hard crash of price wouldn't break my optimism for long term success.

Yes it depends. If a whale would come and unloaded for no reason, I would just buy. On the other side if some irreparable error was found in code or something like this, then I would think twice about buying some more. I would probably sell what I got instead. It just depends.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
I think the thread would be totally different if BTC price was about 150 instead of 250 (roughly) Smiley
I don't know if people would be so relaxed about the future of bitcoin if we could see the price falling rapidly from 250 to 150 anyway.
Also I'm sure that all the people would be more exited about the BTC price if it was about to reach to 400
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
what will i do if bitcoin price drops to $50?
well i will still trust bitcoins.. since i have no choice to it anymore.
if i will sell it all.. then the lost will be bigger and theres,
no more chance for me to take t back. but when i still trust it.
theres still chance to go up and take back all my investments to it.
but ofcourse i will be very nervous in that time.
cause a lot of sites will collapse at that time.
legendary
Merit: 1016
I said it once.If nothing weird is found in code, something irreversible, so that it could be fixed, or this cheap price would be the cause of strong manipulation, I would buy as much coins I could afford. I really believe in this decentralized version of Blockchain technology and Bitcoin as it's universally usable value token that a short hard crash of price wouldn't break my optimism for long term success.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
if bitcoins drop to that price ill still support bitcoin no matter what happens good or bad times
but i think itll never drop too low like that but i know it could drop upto $150 price only
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
Price of bitcoin won't drop to 50 in a secon I think. It would be a longer time, and it means that most people will start to sell in case the price starts to decrease. If the price will get to 50 and will stop there, it means that more and more people start to buy again if price reaches a predefined level in their strategy. If buyers are enough to stop the price falling, it can gain more and more buy again and can start price to go up again. But if they are not enough to stop the price falling...
Activity: 504
If i could choose two options then i would select the last two.
I still have trust, and i will buy bitcoin with every thing i own && I will keep my bitcoins in my wallet.
Everyone at that period of time would think that the bitcoin price could go deeper low so i would stay there.
Activity: 756
i would still have trust, but i woudn't sell all my real life things just to get more bitcoin. it is a good time to buy however, so id purchase about 20 btc or so and hope the price goes up fast
Well one thing i learned at crypto world is that everthing may happen anytime,sometime ago no one would say it could crash back to 200 dollars and that happened from the 300 dollars.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I don't think so it will happen as I have my faith in bitcoin but anything is possible so if that will happen ( hopefully not), I won't definitely lose hope on bitcoin. I will still hold it as long as possible and waiting for the time that bitcoin price will pump out then cash it out Grin That's probably what I will do if that will ever happene
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
First of all I don't think that Bitcoin is going to drop as far as $50. But if that did happen I would still have faith in the fact that Bitcoin is still trying to find its mark in the world. I would keep my Bitcoin and hope and wait for it to go back up over $1000.  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i lose trust, sell every thing that i have
legendary
Activity: 1652
i still have trust, and i will keep my bitcoins in my wallet and also i would buy it and hold my bitcoin until the price rise up again
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
I won't hold mine until $50. To me BTC staying below $200 would be a clear sign to sell.

That's a very good strategy, it is better to sell before it go below 200 and buy at lower lever to make some decent profits
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
I don't think bitcoin will drop in the near future, and if it does, I will hold onto it. Otherwise, I will be screwed.
Activity: 784
How many Bitcoins do I have?  How much do I have invested into Bitcoin.  All of these are variables I would have to know in order to make a decision.  When does this crash happen?  I would probably keep mine unless there was a clear reason to get rid of them.
What i were saying is when bitcoin loose value the interest raise and several people takes the opportunity to raise their portfolio,soo bitcoin crashing into 50 dollars will make the most to buy  the  most they can expecting it raise again.
Activity: 994
That will happen when there will be a big price crash.
I won't quit and sell all my bitcoin at that time, maybe that would be only to make panic to bitcoin users.
Maybe i would buy a bitcoin because the price is cheap Smiley and wishing the price to get higher.
Pages:
Jump to: