Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 26. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:47:40 PM
I don't have any purpose in the altcoin and do not have too high expectations because I use altcoin as a gambling tool that anyone and anytime can become instant rich at the right time
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 05, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
With such a situation on the market as it is now - it remains only to forget about the existence of altcoins and remember about them only when the market returns to growth.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
September 05, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
I think I will mostly hold them for maybe half a year to see if the market recovers, and after that, probably invest more on bitcoin or ethereum, the later I think will increase considerably so it is the one that I am holding in the most part..
Activity: 726
September 05, 2018, 12:42:10 PM
I still hold some potential altcoin like crypterium dropil and bittwatt, I see they have a very good fundamentals and will probably get into the top 100 altcoin
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 05, 2018, 12:40:53 PM
I think its good to hold. Coin on top 100 do have a potential to grow when bull market happening. Many people think etf will make another bullrun coming and if its true.. then just try to hold until febuary. Hope bullrun reallg happen.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:36:39 PM
Do not rush to sell at a bargain price. Crypto has a great future, and, of course, many people have told me that it will be more expensive. This certainly was a lot you can see how Crypto begins to take on many people want, as well as most of the country.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 12:26:38 PM
IF they are away from the value they used to have than you don't have that much to do but selling them, the thing is that if you have a big variety of them then you could loose a good amount in transaction fees.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 12:17:47 PM
Make your research on the potential ones, out of all of them you will see a good coins among them. Hold on to those one for a good rewards in future and probably sell off the remaining one incase you need some cash. But if not in need of urgent cash you can hold on to all.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 12:13:39 PM
And what can You recommend? After all, most of the coins are not listed, and ate and came out, then sold for a penny. We all need to be patient and wait. How to forget about your tokens for a while. Sure, in the future You will be rewarded!
Activity: 30
September 05, 2018, 12:09:03 PM
I think you should choose ETH & XMR and hold
Activity: 434
September 05, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
I will definetily  hold them for few years. I think long term holding is the key to get bigger. I hope to do so, but sometimes I don't have another options. After I will decide depending on the total block folio market price
Activity: 114
September 05, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

Since the market is so volatile why not take advantage of price fluctuation by placing a high price sell order and wait for it to be filled, when it sold place new buy order set at the lowest price and when it filled again, repeat the process until you meet your profit target. You can then withdraw your profit or buy some from top 20 altcoins.
Activity: 33
September 05, 2018, 10:32:49 AM
For now, All my altcoins are currently on hold due to a very low price and this is due to weak market and until now the market continue to drops so i must hold it until the market will recover.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

Until now, I have quite a lot of altcoins that are accepted, but it is very well supplied, almost most of the altcoin are rubbish and worthless, only a few are good, even though I can't do anything with the altcoin situation that is not good, forced to wait for the situation by holding it down.
Activity: 41
September 05, 2018, 09:13:03 AM
just traded, so you can profit even though for a long time, rather than on wd you will get that alone can not get much more, so that there can be rich with trading, but you must be prepared with the risk of trading, because trading can also impoverish you.
Activity: 406
September 05, 2018, 09:20:52 AM
Perhaps a long-term investment. Now is not the best time to sell. Perhaps you should buy some good tokens and keep them for a long time. You just need to invest in good projects. In fact, there are a lot of good projects that you can invest in. This is an excellent tactic - to buy their tokens when they fall in price
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
September 05, 2018, 09:04:07 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

Its better to have patience all the time, wait for that token to have a better price in the future. Have faith on your tokens and hold it until it will give you better profit. Even me i hold my tokens now and im willing to wait for years if only it can have a better price. Goodluck
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 08:40:11 AM
Holding your coins is the best way to make a profit, because if you release at a low price, you will not benefit. wait until the price goes up and sell altcoins at the right price, and get a profit.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
September 02, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

I think that at this moment you must be already aware that we are going through a bearish market period, so those of us who have been involved in the accumulation of cryptos through bounties or airdrops do not have many alternatives, just wait that an expected generalized rise in the market can be achieved in the médium term.

However, you should be also aware that many of the ICOs that may have given you some tokens will never reach the success they promised, so you should investigate on your own which cryptos should be sold now, and which should be hold in the medium term.
Activity: 135
September 05, 2018, 08:34:21 AM
I used to make money by buying and selling with my altcoins The prices were very low in the market. Money is not being made as easily as the old man.

The market is constantly entering the bear season. Last year prices were constantly rising. This year prices have always fallen. We're in a very dangerous season.
Pages:
Jump to: