Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 21. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:16:34 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Maybe the best way before you sell your coin is plan first because if you have no plans and just gonna sell it it will end for nothing. Planning the best way to achieve the price that you want, although you need a lot of patience before you can achieve this. Plan and ask some professionals on what is the best way to do on that thing and after talking to other people then have a great conclusion on it.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 23, 2018, 12:52:04 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

If the value of your coins are now worth a can of soda, then you better take the risk of saving them in your wallet for a long time. Who knows, they will recover and earn some significant growth. After all, withdrawing them is almost worthless. But if your coins are worth something but rallied very strongly, you have the option to withdraw them and buy once again when the price has gone back low. There are so many altcoins, some are worth keeping and some are worth selling. Some are even worth forgetting.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 12:47:06 AM
The thing that i am going to do with my altcoins is to hold it first until the price of it will become high. So that i can get higher profit into it. As long as it is low, i will try to hold it first.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 23, 2018, 12:45:27 AM
The world of cryptocurrency and blockchain is still in its infancy. Keep your coins and in the future you will be able to get rich. Only choose worthy projects for your investments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 12:36:23 AM
for sure I would have sold half the half left for a long time because these coins can well rise in price
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 23, 2018, 12:31:45 AM
If you are happy with the price try to sell it as soon as possible. But if you are not yet happy with the price of the coin that you have, try to hold it until it becomes high enough.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 23, 2018, 12:25:31 AM
If I have altcoins stock in my portfolio now I would strongly sell it as long as I will earn profit from it, even if it is not too big profit. What is important for me in this crypto world of investment, is to get profit no matter what how bearish condition take in effect. Getting small or big profit of crypto investment is considered as a succeesful investment, and this is really the goal that everyone wants to be.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
September 22, 2018, 07:41:50 PM
for now , market isn't unstable , and ICO project is hard to reach their hardcap , thats why the token rewarded by their project price is quite low , and i saw your rank is only newbie , which bounty u joining in?
if u only joining a social media bounty , u cannot earn alot token from thats , because social media bounty allocation is small amount and alot people joining in social media too.
but , if i were u , i will sell the token immediately if i needed money , because its not good holding alot of token at this time , then if u believe the project u joinning will success , just hold till u get profit or selling at ICO price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 07:38:03 PM
I invest in the altcoin is to make a profit. So I will sell the altcoin as soon as the bid. I do not dare to hold them too long because the market is increasingly unstable. I'm not sure that it will survive or crash.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 22, 2018, 07:30:13 PM
I will sell my Altcoins only when they grow hundreds of times, I do not see the point of selling before, because each of us wants to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 07:28:59 PM
In your case, the most appropriate strategy is hold. Some of your coins can then grow in price. In general, it is always better to hold the coin a little until it reaches the desired value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

I am waiting for better prices to make some profitable selling. lthough I have some good opportunity to sell some of my coins, I believe that the power of the next bull season can give us great profits.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 22, 2018, 07:13:51 PM
Personally, I will sell all my savings when the market grows very much. But in the other direction, it seems to me that you can keep all your assets for several years. Then you can make a huge profit, you also think?
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 06:55:46 PM
I would hold them till the strong up movement. It is my strategy and I will keep doing that. Hope that last quarter of this year will be productive
it also depends on altcoins and i think that there is no need in ho,ding bad altcoins so you can sell some of them
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 06:54:55 PM
it depends on what you want from your life and your business right now and i think only you can decide what to do next
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 06:54:41 PM
I would hold them till the strong up movement. It is my strategy and I will keep doing that. Hope that last quarter of this year will be productive
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 22, 2018, 06:54:05 PM
Holding it until the market rise, would be the best decision to make since bull run still, has not yet taken the situation over even if we are already on the last quarter of this year. People are now hopeless with regards to the possible increase this year and we should not be affected by thsose people. choose to hold at this moment because once recovery happen, this will be a huge advantage.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 22, 2018, 06:52:45 PM
what I did with my altcoin was to sell it and buy Bitcoin, because the price of altcoin is currently difficult to increase and the price of Bitcoin is always increasing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 22, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

I think that at this moment you must be already aware that we are going through a bearish market period, so those of us who have been involved in the accumulation of cryptos through bounties or airdrops do not have many alternatives, just wait that an expected generalized rise in the market can be achieved in the médium term.

However, you should be also aware that many of the ICOs that may have given you some tokens will never reach the success they promised, so you should investigate on your own which cryptos should be sold now, and which should be hold in the medium term.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 03:19:31 PM
I think that i will sell all my coins with time and we need to wait now. I have got some btc and ether coins. to my mind, they are the best coins and we should invest in them with time
Pages:
Jump to: