Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 27. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 02, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
You must decide for yourself what to do with the tokens. Look at the project team for development. If there is positive news, you can leave the coins in hold.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
I will hold my altcoins till the price is up again. Once i get high value, then I will sell them.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 06:48:07 AM
Simple way to earn money from alts are to hold them as long as possible and sell them when the price is up.
Activity: 89
September 05, 2018, 05:42:29 AM
The truth of the matter is that it's hard to figure which altcoin will go up and which one will go down. I additionally now take part in a few abundance battles and I took an interest previously. Furthermore, I have in my wallet different altcoins from various crusades. However, I don't offer them yet I'm pausing. Albeit some of them had a decent cost when I got them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 11:50:06 AM
If you have enough money, you have to consider the ICO. But that is a bit risky. Because if the project is wrong, we will lose money. Or have the best money off in these days. Buy a Longterms Hold.

I think it's better to hold it because now the ICO is very at risk of failure, especially in market conditions like this.
it's better now to be more patient holding your coin because I'm sure sooner or later the market will recover soon. when that happens, you can invest calmly because your assets have gone up.
Activity: 448
September 04, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
At the moment, it makes no sense to sell, because the price is very small, and if you wait, then maybe the price will be higher. So just waiting for the price increase.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
September 04, 2018, 07:42:45 AM
I think the question can only be answered by holding or selling it, is there really someone who bought altcoin and then they analyzed it?
Activity: 518
September 04, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
I think it depends on the condition whether I need money or not, if I don't need money then I will hold and wait for the price of the coin to be high, but if I need a coin then I will sell it
Activity: 336
September 04, 2018, 07:24:27 AM
Part of the funds can be sold if altcoin is already traded on the stock exchange. 50% of all income is better to exchange for another promising cryptocurrency or Fiat money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 04, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
At the moment, I actively trade in alternative coins, because the market looks very promising and starts to go up. I think it will last a few days.
Activity: 317
September 04, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
I am also a bounty hunter so I can relate with what you are saying, for me, whenever I am given any bounty reward, I will try as much as possible to know the worth of the tokens and well as their future prospects so as to decide on whether to hold or dispose it as soon as possible when the price is still manageable.
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
trade dont put it in there just like that
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 06:39:40 AM
I'm waiting for my coins to grow! My portfolio is very low in price. So I will wait as long as it takes to restore the market!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 06:34:24 AM
For me I'll should recommend you that hold your coins in long term and be patience to wait in the long run maybe it can grows high.
Activity: 429
September 04, 2018, 06:26:58 AM
Most of my coin are losing value.... To get profit I will do long time holding, I will hold till it the market is green looking at the market now it red and it affecting Altcoin I think holding is better.
Activity: 69
September 04, 2018, 06:10:19 AM
I think the best choice is to take the counterfeit money, and then observe the market price, if the price reached their own satisfaction can be sold. If prices are very low, holding on is the best option.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 06:08:18 AM
stand alone. coin of low value there will be its own time to rise and could even reach the recommended value in the beginning. Indeed it seems to look bad but if it sells at the low prices it will be much worse. While it could still have potential then wait and hold it for the results was satisfactory.

So many alt coins that are really promising that will grow 2-3 years are under the radar yet today. Some of them are just newly listed on the cryptoexchange while others that already in the top are really worth keeping. That is why i am holding my alt coins no matter what happens because i believe it will have a good value in the coming years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 05:38:44 AM
Just hold them. I have earned a lot of alts by participating in different airdrops and bounties, but to sell them right now is a bad idea. Just wait till the market turns bullish and take your profits. But the only thing is, no one know, when it is going to happen  Wink
Activity: 295
September 04, 2018, 05:36:19 AM
At the current market situation you should hold them, you should better change them when ETH will be back to 1000$, and the best option is long term holding (minimum 5 ylears)
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 05:28:43 AM
first look at how the coin is developing in the market if the coin does have a good prospect in the future or experience a significant price increase and gradually you should hold the coin in the long run because there is a possibility that the coin has increased in price until it reaches the price as you want it.
Pages:
Jump to: