Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 28. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
I'd hold my altcoins at least untill autumn. Just relax, forget about them and wait) It's not easy to be patient when everything is falling down. Maybe if you're nervous or have money issues, make a review of your coins and sell the most useless ones. I believe that it's only the beginning and all your coins wil rise. I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into our future.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 05:05:08 AM
Dear all,
What you will do with your altcoins? Yeah, I am in the same your situation. When you have many kind of coins from bounty/airdrop campaigns, you can sell it 50%, hold the rest. With some others no cost, you can wait when it is listed on.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 04:53:29 AM
You should still wait because the coins will experience an increase in price.

Agreed.
I believe it's not the brightest idea to sell as soon as they're listed on exchange. Usually you should wait about six months to assess their potential and decide for yourself if you need to hold longer.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 04:48:22 AM
 My advise for you is to hold the coins. Do not rush to sell. You can still make much more profit from your coins if only you can patiently wait.
Activity: 136
September 04, 2018, 04:46:44 AM
You should still wait because the coins will experience an increase in price. And you, for now, can continue to collect coins for your future. You can invest more in Altcoin that has low prices for long-term investment.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 04:44:19 AM
I would advise half to sell and half to keep, $ 350 is certainly very little considering how much time was spent, but what's done is done, we must find a way out of this situation. Therefore, immediately sell half and keep the money in Etherium and let the rest of the coins are in the wallet, if the projects are worthwhile you will get great profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
stand alone. coin of low value there will be its own time to rise and could even reach the recommended value in the beginning. Indeed it seems to look bad but if it sells at the low prices it will be much worse. While it could still have potential then wait and hold it for the results was satisfactory.
Activity: 70
September 04, 2018, 04:36:31 AM
It's not a bignumber, so please just hold it. You'd better gain experience than real profit. Maybe you've chose the right way: start with a little amount.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 04:32:30 AM
I earn altcoins by joining bounty campaigns and airdrops, and what i do with my altcoins is, some of my altcoins i just store it in my wallet, since it has only a low value tokens, some i already bought them on exchanges and has a good value that i got from bounty campaigns, the only left is i got from airdrops that has only few and less value.
Activity: 86
September 04, 2018, 04:29:14 AM
I have to enhance in crypto world. That is Why I am taken an interest in this site and I am starting at now attempt to scrutinize full files and guidelines of social occasion. I am currently placed assets into some altcoins and keep holding that till end of the pre-summer 2018. After summer I will offer them and take a couple of advantages.
Activity: 98
September 03, 2018, 05:05:58 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

The only thing you can to the coins is either you sell them off or hodl them, and these two options totally depends on you, you can either wish to sell them off if you don't believe in the project's prospects, but if you do, keeping them will earn you more cash later
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 05:05:51 AM
it's better if you see one of the whole prices and which one has the highest price you better sell. the rest you hold until you have a price that suits you. to my knowledge, rising prices will not be too high from the price that has been set.
Activity: 31
September 03, 2018, 05:05:07 AM
i would hold some more, then watch the market closely and if it's go down to a certain point you should sell it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 04:59:31 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I think that I will do will hold the coin because I believe the future of the coin will rise slowly maybe it is expected that investors in investing

I agree and also hold the coin coz I know it will go higher very soon.
I am much helped by having Altcoin. the more Altcoin I have more and more also benefit who are able to reach me. I also have Altcoin which is quite a lot, I hold it to get the development of coins a much more rapidly and generate substantial profits. I often use Altcoin for investment that much more profitable.
Activity: 81
September 03, 2018, 04:51:46 AM
Altcoins are too important in my work so to my mind I will hold them for so long time of course if there won't be any troubles and big changes in prices. Holding is my friend in crypto and I trust this doing so much because I can't trade so successfuly on the market.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
September 02, 2018, 06:08:52 PM
As of now, I am just hodling my altcoins because I am waiting for the perfect time to sell and trade it again. I'm waiting for the value of the market price to increase.
Activity: 45
September 02, 2018, 05:31:06 PM
now even the top coins lose their value if you believe in projects keep until the market improves
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 05:13:05 PM
Hold the tokens for several years and I think through this time the price will pleasantly surprise you.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 04:43:14 PM
Depending on how I feel about the project, if I see it as a token worth holding I will hold it or I will sell it. But right now that the market is down what I have been doing is mostly holding.
Activity: 686
September 02, 2018, 04:36:10 PM
I plan to hold all the tokens until until the price of them rises several times more than when I bought them. Then it will be possible and to sell them.
currently in low market conditions, selling is a decision that I consider wrong because this is the time to buy or hold coins that we already have because I am sure there will be a time when prices will rise.
It's only a matter of time, so you have to be more patient, I'm sure there will be benefits that you will get.
Pages:
Jump to: