Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 70. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
Better hold the coins. It such a waste to sell it right away after it came out from bounty. Besides selling it will just contribute fluctuation to the coins. Community must be strong and wait until the real project came out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 12:13:11 PM
Keep them and sell them next month if the coins you pick are potential. If you feel unsafe you can sell them now.
It’s important to be aware of what’s going on in the market and watch daily, weekly and monthly volumes of the top most-traded currencies, as well as newly-released altcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 11:48:15 AM
At the moment I hold about 25 different Altcoin. there seems to be no choice other than waiting now. The crypto money market is currently at very low levels. received altcoins should be hold. We must have patience. otherwise we will suffer great loss
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 11:54:17 AM
What do I do with altcoins? I do not buy them. Very rarely I buy, but only if I'm sure that tokens will grow in price and then sell
hold your token if you really belives on it, and if you really know what will be happen sooner or later. we all want to become rich or get back what we have been invest, so in times like this if we trust the coin that we are holding and we have still some money buy it till the market goes down we are all sure that market will regain its prices and we will all see the green market again someday.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 11:40:37 AM
Keep them and sell them next month if the coins you pick are potential. If you feel unsafe you can sell them now.
Activity: 112
March 20, 2018, 11:37:57 AM
I would choose the top altcoin. quality, potential, to invest, because I do not have time so I will invest in the long term for at least a year, I hope it will bring profit to me ,, also with the same you are holding me think You should also be patient,
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
March 20, 2018, 11:32:11 AM
Sell and find a altcoins with the potential to rise in price in the market. It depends on you but for me is the most effective way to better your earnings here in the crypto world
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
of course i will hold all my altcoin. wait until the price higher and then sell it. in cryptocurrency is important to wait and be patient.
Activity: 55
March 20, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
 I feel you!!! we are totally dealing with the same dilemma. I have been holding 5 kinds of altcoin that doesn't worth that much even if i sell them all.
so what i choose to do at the end is that, i hold all of my alt coin, and i don't know for how long i'm going to hold it.
But I have a pretty good reason to do so, it is because if i sell it, it won't make me rich because it does not worth that much. But if i hold them all than i get to face 2 possibility, it might make me rich if the price rising but it won't make me poor even if its price falls down.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 11:01:19 AM
$350 is not a big amount and I prefer just let them stay in your wallet because when crypto market uptrend later, I think you can easy earn at least x5 x10 profit return, you'll get nothing if you cash out now
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 11:00:51 AM
If you we're determine and truly believed on those coins. You should HODL and wait until they bloom. We cannot expect an instant bullish on every coin/token we earn. Even Bitcoin expend more than 9 years to achieve it's value.

Activity: 644
March 20, 2018, 11:00:33 AM
I better hold it since the prices on coinmarketcap are going red. I prefer holding it until my gut will give me a right signal to sell my alts and find some investments that will have a potential to give me a passive income until I get old. Better plan for your future first before planning for temporary things that can't be exchange for money for some point of time. Invest on things that is directly proportional to time, for example, land. Land's price doesn't depreciate so it is a good investment. Or if you want to stick with altcoins do trading for maximum profit.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
March 20, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
I try to cell them.
Mining for me as an alternative way to earn money. In this case I am not ''real'' investor or miner.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 10:56:09 AM
to make a profit I think you should hold your coin either in a few weeks or months even in a long period of time and then sell it when the coin you are holding rises and increases
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
March 20, 2018, 10:48:05 AM
following use of details with the geistate of memory mechanical works as encapsulating returns of notice with the reference, investor to gather with different option of unit with the  moderation as defining limit of field as the level of moderation as beginning and focusing within the use of point of initials and goes as extending details to work on strategics to results of finest on objectives as displacing use with submission with the market of exchange.

Activity: 146
March 20, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
Well,just hold and wait for the right time or the time when what you have now will have high value in exchange,it means,wait until the price get higher.On other sense also,if you think that this value now is better for you then sell, it but for me,the best option is to hold it and be patience in waiting.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
March 20, 2018, 10:39:02 AM
Altcoins are for long term investment.  You have to give the project the time they stated in their roadmap for them to make the project successful and for investors to get profit from investing to the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 10:37:39 AM
What do I do with altcoins? I do not buy them. Very rarely I buy, but only if I'm sure that tokens will grow in price and then sell
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
March 20, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
I keep holding some altcoins like Ethereum and Ripple, because I think their prices will go up highly in the future. The other ones which haven't real value, I sell them usually whenever the price rise, to make some profit. This way I am earning in short and long terms by investing and trading this digital currencies.
Activity: 244
March 20, 2018, 10:35:36 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

If you want to earn more profit I suggest that you hold on to your coins for awhile and wait for the price to go up. If you really want to gain profit from your coins you would have to wait for months or sometimes years to be able to get the most out of it. Patience is the key for you to gain high profit from your coins. But if you really need the money you could always cashout some if not all of it. Always leave some coins in your wallet for future purposes.
Pages:
Jump to: