Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 72. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 03:14:44 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

If I had a large number of tokens from bounty campaigns, I would have changed them for two or three altcoins that I think are worth and cost less than $ 1. To make an investment for at least one or two years.  Smiley
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 03:09:07 AM
At the moment, I keep my altcoins and am not going to sell them until they return to their previous values
Activity: 774
March 20, 2018, 02:53:10 AM
i prefer to long term hold my altcoin because theres a big chance i can earn more profit if i hold my token and be patient
Patient when you invest an altcoins and if project is good okay to hold for long term. Our chance to invest in altcoins for the big profit that we can have. That's good decisions by holding with the coins that you have for aiming the best earning in trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 02:47:24 AM
You can exchange it on main crypto and hold or diversify your dep only to 2-4 alts and hold !

Either way, holding is the way to go, whether or not you exchange or diversify it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 02:46:11 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

Keep good coins with you and sell others when it's price is high. From that money buy some good coins and hold for long term.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
March 20, 2018, 02:33:59 AM

In your situation, I would like to check each token individually and hold tokens with a good potential and dump the remaining tokens. If you share your altcoin protfolio then it'll be easier to decide which one to dump and which one to hold for some time.
Activity: 25
March 20, 2018, 02:32:11 AM
Hold and wait. Not much else to do right now.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 20, 2018, 02:00:22 AM
Firstly, I recommend you focus on improving your English skills since I had to read what you wrote a couple of times to properly understand what you were trying to convey. Coming to your question, there is no accurate proven strategy when it comes to extracting maximum profit from your investments. Both selling quickly and HODLING are only effective when you are selling at the high point. It is all about selling at the right moment which is why you need to check the markets on a regular basis. I prefer HODLING though due to the minimized stress and comfort.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
March 20, 2018, 01:49:32 AM

accordingly, with what you know and do campaign work like bounty. Essentially, you should study the ico project even though you are only part of the campaign.
if you are just doing it for money. means you have been wrong to be involved in crypto. to achieve the results you expect even from bounty, but at least you learn the campaign. whether they have a big chance in the future and what technology they adopt.
Activity: 170
Merit: 6
(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi
March 20, 2018, 01:46:17 AM
It is better to hold and wait. That would be your choice because it is very low. Just monitor the flow of the market and keep your eye in the price. Because at the end, it is still your decision
Activity: 406
March 20, 2018, 01:41:56 AM
If you don't need it now, it is better to hold and wait for the time the price will increase. Just be patient. Because if that token has a low price, you have no choice but to hold and wait.
Activity: 182
March 20, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
I would like to hold my Altcoins for long time because cryptocurrency has given very good returns in the long term. So we need keep our patience for long time to see the good returns.
Activity: 266
March 20, 2018, 01:08:25 AM

there seems to be no choice other than waiting now. The crypto money market is currently at very low levels. received altcoins should be hold.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 01:05:45 AM
I think that I will do will hold the coin because I believe the future of the coin will rise slowly maybe it is expected that investors in investing.
I am only holding the coins that I think is going to increase in value. Most new coins are not that special even if they are worth $2+.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
March 20, 2018, 01:03:51 AM
hold for the long term and wait for the price to rise.
it takes patience to wait for him.
keep working on other bounty while waiting.

Yeah, by virtue of no choice holding is the best procedure for that kind of altcoin to have a good profitable one  which is a big chances when its time to increase there value in a market it can make good earnings. Most of time when campaign is ended so we are asking for removing of signature ID and avatar, this is the time we can work with another campaign for us to wait if ever the token distribution are delated.

Yes i agree on that, holding is verry important in order for us to select the right price to sell. Altcoin has a possibility to rise because it is now also profitable it is next to bitcoin and it is also the most amazing coin, and many people also gain on it at this present time. The important matter here is that we really need also a big patience on holding an altcoin because it is also like bitcoin, it's price is unstable.
copper member
Activity: 37
March 20, 2018, 01:00:23 AM
I think that I will do will hold the coin because I believe the future of the coin will rise slowly maybe it is expected that investors in investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 12:59:53 AM
My recommendations with our altcoins is to HODL it until it will rise just like bitcoin when it was new or trade it to some altcoins. It was just an investment.
Activity: 658
March 20, 2018, 12:56:03 AM
You can exchange it on main crypto and hold or diversify your dep only to 2-4 alts and hold !
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 20, 2018, 12:53:13 AM
i prefer to long term hold my altcoin because theres a big chance i can earn more profit if i hold my token and be patient
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 12:21:50 AM
hold for the long term and wait for the price to rise.
it takes patience to wait for him.
keep working on other bounty while waiting.

Yeah, by virtue of no choice holding is the best procedure for that kind of altcoin to have a good profitable one  which is a big chances when its time to increase there value in a market it can make good earnings. Most of time when campaign is ended so we are asking for removing of signature ID and avatar, this is the time we can work with another campaign for us to wait if ever the token distribution are delated.
Pages:
Jump to: