Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 69. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 20, 2018, 04:09:08 PM
I am holding in between 15 to 20, but I am not planning to sell them. It wouldn't be that profitable, if I sell now, so I hold them for long-term.
I also hold my coins in the long run. I think if I had sold my coins now I would have lost a lot of money. In the near future, if the market is going to grow, I will sell some of my coins and get a profit
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 03:24:29 PM
I am holding in between 15 to 20, but I am not planning to sell them. It wouldn't be that profitable, if I sell now, so I hold them for long-term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 20, 2018, 03:20:58 PM
If the current price does not suit you, and the project does have potential, then you can safely forget about it for 1-2 years. For you it will be a surprise when you see the price to which the coin will grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 01:17:09 PM
What to do with altcoins? I think that now is a very good time to buy altcoins, because such prices as today, I think that we will not see in the near future. Such a sale is very rare, so this is a good opportunity
I also think that now is the perfect time to buy a lot of altoquin.
The price is really very low now and after a while you can get big profits!
those who now have a large number of coins can keep them for a while and will receive from this profit!
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Depends on what they are, if they are part of a decent project that it can't hurt to hold and hopefully when the projects launch and meet their promises you might get more return, or you could sell them all and look to invest the $350 into just one coin/token/ICO/project.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 01:02:51 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
New coins needs time to have a value maybe it took around 1-2 years to have a good value depending on the progress of the project. Other new coins that has a good value upon  launch have a good marketing strategy. They use advertisement and frequent update so the holders don't dump their coin.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 20, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

If these coins have development prospects and good support, it is worth keeping them. Maybe not all of them, but a few certainly will give you a good income. You need to do research that has potential for growth.
If you believe that there's  a good future for those coins better to hold them, a lots of good potential project that we just needed to understand, the good
thing is, we do have this forum and  every single information for those coins can be updated here, so better to keep assessing whether to sell it out or just
keep on holding though 350$ is also a good capital to start with your crypto investment,  so better to do some more research and be positive with your decision.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
I'm gonna hold it until I think the price is high enough then sell it. I believe that most of us do that.
Activity: 243
March 20, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

If all of them are only $ 350 I think it's best to invest them in a coin that has the potential to make a jump and is a maximum of $ 2-3. I don't know maybe IOTA, Tether, Ripple or Stellar. The choice is yours  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 20, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

If these coins have development prospects and good support, it is worth keeping them. Maybe not all of them, but a few certainly will give you a good income. You need to do research that has potential for growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 20, 2018, 12:47:33 PM
What to do with altcoins? I think that now is a very good time to buy altcoins, because such prices as today, I think that we will not see in the near future. Such a sale is very rare, so this is a good opportunity
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
I will only try to let it in a few days, while looking at its development, if it has good potential, I will hold it until the price is really high. but when it begins to fade, I will also sell it, to avoid bigger losses.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 12:44:47 PM

I just keep holding my tokens and coins that I got from bounties payment, I will sell that if hit my target. Or you can find information about arbitration and get more profit from there. And now up to you, if you need money just sell if not just keep hold.
Activity: 27
March 20, 2018, 12:44:21 PM
Depends on which pennies you are holding. If the coins are potent and well-supported, keep them in the long run for over $ 350.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
The amount is not that big to worry about. Maybe it's worth keeping all these altcoins in debt for a long time? If you are lucky, some of them will grow 100 times and your portfolio will become very attractive.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 20, 2018, 12:37:49 PM
If u didnt need money, u can hold it for future invest longterm. But if u like to speculation sold it and buy some cheap coin.
Activity: 34
March 20, 2018, 12:36:34 PM
I will hold mine, I do feel generally that the price will rise soon. It depends what price you bought your alt coins for, how many coins are in circulation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
March 20, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
I always advise to hold for a long time because I think that in the future without altcoins in the portfolio you can be on the sidelines of life.Sad
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
March 20, 2018, 12:30:10 PM

As of now, I'm really clueless about the future of the coins that I am holding because most of it dropped to it's lowest value. I think I can't do anything about it but just to hold until better values come. As I entered trading, I have prepared myself for this posibilities so I'm very willing to wait because I believe that it is just a test for us holders.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 20, 2018, 12:22:03 PM
I will keep my coins to a better rate, however each investor has his own psychological barrier on which he wants to sell his coins
Pages:
Jump to: