Pages:
Author

Topic: what you worst experience on crypto - page 11. (Read 4051 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
May 09, 2021, 07:39:54 PM
Here i am going to discussed worst cases. Because lot of people adopting to Crypto space and some getting more and some ended up with nothing.

back 2017 i have no experience and new so some execution not got timely.

My worst experience was Not exit at the correct time. there was a ICO it gave me 10X.  (6500USD) but i did not exit at the correct time so it went for 400usd.

I sent ETH to unknown escrow. 200$ lost. scammers

Not aware of USDT. Its a very bad experience.

Not concern about Technical analysis.

so today i have massive experience so i know how to play the game. Lets share experiences so enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers
Many cases like yours happen, but can not be denied as a beginner obviously they are not 100% understanding and thorough.
As a beginner should always ask before acting and always learn to add knowledge every day.
In this forum we can learn all about the world of cryptocurrency, from tutorials to success with cryptocurrencies.
But clearly with a bad experience it will bring us smarter and achieve success.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 09, 2021, 07:30:56 PM
Recently I haven't lost anything (money) on scam something, my experience doesn't help me to hold Cartesi altcoins and my last hope is DIA. Although I sold so many DIA at rate of 1 USD.  We know that so many people will create some worst experiences in a year. After February next year we all have the worst experience because we're all greedy. My experience is protecting me from all the worst experiences.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 09, 2021, 06:38:03 PM
I'm sure most people have experienced something in the cryptocurrency market that they don't want. this is very natural and if you are a beginner it is best to learn by experience as long as you do not lose too much. I, of course, have had a lot of bad things since I entered this market, the worst of which was that I invested all my money in ripple and stellar as the popularity of ripple and stellar increased in 2017 bull, and almost all of my money was melted in the following bear season. I also shot a very small amount that I had and I got offended by the market for a while.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
May 09, 2021, 05:54:00 PM
indeed there are various experiences experienced by crypto currency hunters, the most severe case I have ever experienced was in 2018, as if the world was so dark, many of the coins I held were all worthless, but there was little faith left so that I still survived.  to date.  I hope we continue to be successful in the future.
2018 were the down time of crypto due to ICO dumps and projects doing exit scam or their price becomes no value. I regretted now using those investments those times they still have value. After the 2017 bullrun, 2018 became too hard to take. The only good thing about it is it thought us to be patient and I do take profit now whenever I can since I was able to still to left some for Trade and savings.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
May 09, 2021, 05:49:42 PM
yeah, it's really very disappointing for sure. but I think if that's what I experienced then it is a risk that bounty hunters must face and can be used as experience in sorting and selecting future projects.
Obviously, everyone who has experienced a scam with one or two projects in this forum, he will become stronger when he faces new things in the crypto space and will always prioritize analysis before he joins other projects, because gradually he didn't realize he had made the two scam projects a good experience for him.

yes, that's a very definite thing. meaning that not everyone wants to fall into the same hole. with such an event it is likely that in the future bounty hunters will be more experienced in choosing a prize project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 09, 2021, 04:44:16 PM
My experience in crypto is losing money hundreds dollars when joining ICO and losing trades when the crypto market is bearish in 2018.
because of that at this time I started joining the bounty campaign and looking for new coins to invest, tko and sfp gave me an advantage because at that time I participated in launcpad which was run by Binance then the price went up well. Experience always gives good results as long as we keep trying
Activity: 644
Merit: 105
May 09, 2021, 02:55:47 PM
Theres some of my experiences.

Take a loan to build mining rig (4000$), ends with no profit but fortunately i can paid the loan.

Get FOMO by people from Trollbox, ends up with huge loss (about 500$ ~45% of my investment)

Mistakenly open my first future entry and ends up liquidated (10EOS)
Activity: 701
Merit: 4
May 09, 2021, 02:27:03 PM
My worst experience almost made me lost interest in crypto. It was in 2017 when I first bought my first BTC, and I sent it to an cloud mining company, Hash Ocean, to mine for me while I get my share of fees. The night I sent the BTC was the day the website shut down after operating and deceiving people for 18 months.

But, I was able to get over with the shock to understand what blockchain and cryptocurrency stand for. 4 years after, I've been in the industry and I've benefitted financially too.
Activity: 700
May 09, 2021, 01:53:08 PM
everyone in the crypto world experience it pretty sure, for me invested big amount on a project that never materialized, and left us hanging, it was in 2017, no one can tell if a project is legit or scam, there are some signs but its really hard to find out until the last minute, but the best about this is that we learn from every mistake we did and push forward, and never to make the same mistake again.

At the end of the 2017 to 2018 period I was hunting for coins and of course had high hopes, but what all expected did not mean that many coins I held ended up in a scam and my wallet was also hacked, and until now there are still some coins  I held until now and had no value at all.
Activity: 700
May 09, 2021, 01:45:35 PM
indeed there are various experiences experienced by crypto currency hunters, the most severe case I have ever experienced was in 2018, as if the world was so dark, many of the coins I held were all worthless, but there was little faith left so that I still survived.  to date.  I hope we continue to be successful in the future.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
May 09, 2021, 12:00:34 PM
I think some people have had the worst experiences where I myself also felt it when I first joined the crypto world. one of them is taking part in the ICO scam where I don't get paid after that. Of course, it's very annoying because I've been following the bounty for a long time. I made this an experience so that in the future it will be better to choose a bounty to follow
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
May 09, 2021, 11:41:47 AM
Of course, almost all of them have bad experienced in criypto. I also had the same bad experience, such as followed many bounty campaigns and almost 2-3 month link reports but it turned out to be a scam , there were tokens only selling $ 7 from 2 months of participated in the campaign.  Lose high value Eth and tokens.
me too, following so many campaigns but it just ends up being a scam. Even if you get a token, it turns out that it is only a junk token that has no value.

ever in 2019 my myetherwallet was hacked, which caused some of my ether and valuable tokens to just disappear. that's my bad experience.
Activity: 420
May 09, 2021, 09:39:56 AM
Of course, almost all of them have bad experienced in criypto. I also had the same bad experience, such as followed many bounty campaigns and almost 2-3 month link reports but it turned out to be a scam , there were tokens only selling $ 7 from 2 months of participated in the campaign.  Lose high value Eth and tokens.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
May 09, 2021, 07:08:11 AM
yeah, it's really very disappointing for sure. but I think if that's what I experienced then it is a risk that bounty hunters must face and can be used as experience in sorting and selecting future projects.
Obviously, everyone who has experienced a scam with one or two projects in this forum, he will become stronger when he faces new things in the crypto space and will always prioritize analysis before he joins other projects, because gradually he didn't realize he had made the two scam projects a good experience for him.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
May 08, 2021, 06:55:02 PM
I have been with Crypto since 2017. In 2017, I used to make a lot of mistakes of Myetherwallet private key submit in form on bounty. I also worked at various scam sites. I didn't understand that I was working in scam airdrop. I believed in others more than myself.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 08, 2021, 06:37:13 PM
My worst experience in cryptocurrency industry came when I lost significantly from hype and pyramid schemes. I had to start all over again because a substantial amount of my capital was lost. It took a while before I dusted my bags and continued

Pyramid schemes exists every where and not only in crypto. They are too much tempting because they offer a lot of money only by referring few people. I myself has incurred lost due to such scam schemes. If anyone ask you to invest in certain scheme and bring referrals for unlimited earnings, beware they may scam you.
Activity: 980
May 08, 2021, 06:32:09 PM
In cryptocurrencies market , my worst experienced that I lost more than 3000 Dia token after hacked Kucoin exchange. It's my first investment coin in cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
May 08, 2021, 06:10:33 PM
Here i am going to discussed worst cases. Because lot of people adopting to Crypto space and some getting more and some ended up with nothing.

back 2017 i have no experience and new so some execution not got timely.

My worst experience was Not exit at the correct time. there was a ICO it gave me 10X.  (6500USD) but i did not exit at the correct time so it went for 400usd.

I sent ETH to unknown escrow. 200$ lost. scammers

Not aware of USDT. Its a very bad experience.

Not concern about Technical analysis.

so today i have massive experience so i know how to play the game. Lets share experiences so enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers

My worst experienced was I sent it in the wrong address, wrong tag, and wrong coins, and wrong analysis in trading.
These are the wrong movement in which I had made before were of course now, I learned from my mistakes in which it didn't happen
again since the time I made this thing.
Activity: 714
May 08, 2021, 06:07:25 PM
always in a state of having to wait a long time, every time I buy a few altcoins the alt prices always drop so low that I have to wait for a very long time. that's the worst thing I've ever had during crypto
Yes, it is really annoying when we have to wait a long time after buying some Altcoins because of a sudden deep market correction, I have also experienced that, but I don't think of it as the worst thing in crypto, because there are still things worse from that what I experienced in crypto, namely the project scam after the duration ends.

Activity: 276
May 08, 2021, 03:59:13 PM
My worst experience in cryptocurrency industry came when I lost significantly from hype and pyramid schemes. I had to start all over again because a substantial amount of my capital was lost. It took a while before I dusted my bags and continued
Pages:
Jump to: