Pages:
Author

Topic: what you worst experience on crypto - page 14. (Read 4052 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 29, 2021, 09:16:37 PM
My worst experience is forgot my private key and json file and stupid me i don't back up my important file in email. But after this case, i becoming be more carefull about all of my investment stuff.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
April 29, 2021, 07:19:47 PM
everyone must have had a bad experience in this industry, especially for users who have been in this field for a long time. I myself had the worst experience about 3 years ago. I was too confident to buy a newly launched and traded altcoin, initially got a lot of profit from the related coin, because I trusted it too much, from the profit I made, then I spent back on the related coin, hoping to make a big profit, but until now I can not feel the return of the capital that I have spent and until now I still hold the coin, but the price is stable at the lowest point
most of the mistakes made when newbie me too, my worst experience was losing 80% of assets because of being carried away by Fomo in the ICO season around 2017. After that my blockchain wallet was also hacked so that my BTC disappeared.
we have to pay dearly for the lessons, that's the beauty of the experience.
since then I have become more selective in choosing projects and use a more secure wallet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 28, 2021, 01:22:59 AM
My worst experience is storing tokens on the exchange, I have 157,000 mvl of tokens on the CoinBene exchange, which recently cost $ 10,000, but I can't withdraw them for two and a half years because the wallet is currently under maintenance . Do not keep tokens on exchanges.

This is very interesting, I recently heard something from the MVL token that they can be swapped through the site. https://mvlchain.io/erc_20_wallet
However, I'm not sure if this will help you, given that you cannot even withdraw them from the exchange wallet.
I'm wondering what the support service answers you in this case, and whether she answered anything adequate for this entire period while you are waiting.
Yes, I know there was a token swap, but my tokens are blocked on the exchange. I wrote to the administrators of the telegram group, but they have one answer for two years - "At present, the MVL wallet is currently under maintenance and cannot be withdrawn or make deposit. Please pay attention to the platform announcement for the specific opening time. "I do not advise anyone to use the exchange CoinBene . We discussed this, here is the topic (What is being done with the exchange CoinBene ?) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56767453
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
April 27, 2021, 11:10:05 PM
When I was just a newbie in crypto I have been scammed thrice before I realized that there are a lot of scammer in this field so I need to back up myself with enough knowledge and not just grab each opportunity as most of them are fake and just after my assets. I was scammed in many ways joining program that promised to double my investment in few days this looks legit to me at first and I was encourage to add more investment then just one day the website is not accessible anymore haha, I also experience selling crypto using escrow the trick is the buyer show me the legit escrow profile which is trusted then when he raised the transaction he used another escrow with the same name and profile pic of the legit one so I deposit my btc and it was transfer to him but tge payment was not transfered to me haha.

And just recently I am not sure if these would be the worst all my wallet file is in my previous phone and it was snatch led so I can't retrieve my previous eth and other crypto wallet forever.
Activity: 658
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 27, 2021, 10:41:56 PM
I have active on crypto world on 2017. But when I have some god job and crypto price has dropped, I no longer care for it. I have some coin and token from bounty reward. many of them I hold on market.
Know I have enought time for work again crypto, I trying to access my bounty reward on market, but some of theme has unlisted. Price of my crypto also has zero price and I cannot do anything for my lose.  Cry Cry
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 27, 2021, 07:39:47 PM
It looks like most of the peoples worst experience is getting scammed by someone or losing coins in an exchange. In case of getting scammed, it's actually your (partially) fault that you got scammed. You should have been more careful. Everyone is aware of all those common scams. You probably fell for a scam because you got greedy! Even those who lost their coins in an exchange should have known better. People keeps on warning each other about the dangers of storing coins in exchanges.
I never got scammed. My worst experience sometimes is the delay and the absurd fees that we have to pay when the network is congested.
My worst experience is storing tokens on the exchange, I have 157,000 mvl of tokens on the CoinBene exchange, which recently cost $ 10,000, but I can't withdraw them for two and a half years because the wallet is currently under maintenance . Do not keep tokens on exchanges.
You won't get it back. Probably the wallet and the project is dead. You invested on a shit coin/token.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
April 27, 2021, 06:50:45 PM
everyone has been through hard times in the crypto world, and you have summed up some of the experiences that I have, one of which is that I was insensitive to a market that was experiencing a decline so I lost a lot of capital in 2017, but all of that was to become experience for yourself and others here
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
April 27, 2021, 06:39:54 PM
My worst experienced in cryptocurrency, I was scammed by an exchange site support which actually did an shadow identity from admins of the legit exchange.
My world has gone bad that day, because we've had a negotiations about my tokens that per to per trading is an agreement. Unfortunately there's no payment done, and all the tokens I got that time was already sent to this anonymous recepient. This is what I'm going to advice everybody to take precautions to avoid doing transactions towards strangers online, because they're the real monsters.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
April 27, 2021, 06:31:57 PM
My worst experience with cryptocurrency is investing in one of the scam projects. I didn't have time to study the project and trusted a friend, who invested in the project.
As a result, the price of this token became zero.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
April 27, 2021, 06:28:11 PM
Here i am going to discussed worst cases. Because lot of people adopting to Crypto space and some getting more and some ended up with nothing.

back 2017 i have no experience and new so some execution not got timely.

My worst experience was Not exit at the correct time. there was a ICO it gave me 10X.  (6500USD) but i did not exit at the correct time so it went for 400usd.

I sent ETH to unknown escrow. 200$ lost. scammers

Not aware of USDT. Its a very bad experience.

Not concern about Technical analysis.

so today i have massive experience so i know how to play the game. Lets share experiences so enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers
my worst experience happened in early 2018, actually this was an unfortunate experience for me. because at that time I was selling altcoins that I received from one of the bounty campaigns at a very cheap price, and it turns out that altcoins have increased by 150% in just a week. and this incident made me very sorry to have sold it. So from then on, after I got the reward from the bounty campaign, I studied and followed the development of the altcoin, whether it has the potential to go up or down. because I don't want past events to happen to me now.

What you experience is like experienced by many bounty hunters, because when I first joined bounty campaigns, I always sold the reward tokens
that I got. And what makes me regret, some tokens suddenly pumped after I sold them. It's true as you say, that we must study and follow
the development of the projects that we joined. So we can estimate when the best time to sell it, although most of the bounty projects that
I participate in, once they are distributed, they will immediately dump the price and it will be difficult to recover. So if it is not sold immediately,
it will be difficult to sell it, because the volume is very low.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
April 27, 2021, 06:14:44 PM
Yes stuck wallets are one problem but hacks in general. So many hacks have happened. Losing money to scammers is disappointing like hell.

But very normal and happened frequently.
Activity: 861
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 27, 2021, 05:53:22 PM

This is very interesting, I recently heard something from the MVL token that they can be swapped through the site. https://mvlchain.io/erc_20_wallet
However, I'm not sure if this will help you, given that you cannot even withdraw them from the exchange wallet.
I'm wondering what the support service answers you in this case, and whether she answered anything adequate for this entire period while you are waiting.
Activity: 753
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 27, 2021, 05:13:27 PM
Here i am going to discussed worst cases. Because lot of people adopting to Crypto space and some getting more and some ended up with nothing.

My worst experience was Not exit at the correct time. there was a ICO it gave me 10X.  (6500USD) but i did not exit at the correct time so it went for 400usd.

so today i have massive experience so i know how to play the game. Lets share experiences so enrich newbies knowledge.

Cheers

my worst experience happened in early 2018, actually this was an unfortunate experience for me. because at that time I was selling altcoins that I received from one of the bounty campaigns at a very cheap price, and it turns out that altcoins have increased by 150% in just a week. and this incident made me very sorry to have sold it. So from then on, after I got the reward from the bounty campaign, I studied and followed the development of the altcoin, whether it has the potential to go up or down. because I don't want past events to happen to me now.
Activity: 924
April 27, 2021, 05:07:38 PM
Activity: 571
April 27, 2021, 04:31:02 PM
negative experiences make you grow even if new and more advanced ones always come out in cryptocurrencies.
unfortunately mine was the FOMO, buy when the price was now at its maximum and then find myself with a much lower value.
then also other experiences on sitiweb that have revealed a ponzi scheme, promised great returns on Dogecoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
April 27, 2021, 03:46:14 PM

Cheers
I have been scammed quite a few times and believe me it was fat more than yours.
Losing money is nothing new to anyone in crypto but we all learn from it and gain more than what we lost.
Just few days back I sent funds to a lesser known exchange as I want to to take advantage of their bonus campaign for new users.
That exchange turned out to be a scam and I lost nearly $700
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
April 27, 2021, 03:38:01 PM
I have lots of worst experience in crypto. Well most of them because of my lazy ness. Actually i started as a airdrop hunter and i didn't join too much when i saw a payment from other users then i started to join other airdrop again. But i didn't get that much. But if i missed some airdrop because of my laziness that airdrop gives them a good profit. Then i always blame my self. Because of THIS i missed lots of bigges airdrop like hydro, centric some some more biggest airdrop. And second one i lost $200 worth eth when i was going to exchange it into cash that person scam with me and that $200 value today is almost $2700+. Well that also gave me some experience that never trust anyone blindly. My worst experience but teach me lots of thing.
You can't put your laziness as your worst experience, First It is your choice to be lazy, and having that means no reward compared to others especially on airdrops which the perseverance to participate is needed.

Trusting someone is hard especially with money, There are a bunch of people that made scamming their job and with the help of the internet and cryptocurrency, They can scam people without getting caught. It is essential to use an exchange to withdraw funds into fiat. If you plan to trade on p2p, It is recommended to use an escrow or middleman.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 27, 2021, 03:01:16 PM
I didn't buy a token when it was 0.002 now it's 3!
So I'm learning and buyinf only long term projects, now I'm into defi PeakDefi
Activity: 700
Merit: 182
April 27, 2021, 02:58:49 PM
I have lots of worst experience in crypto. Well most of them because of my lazy ness. Actually i started as a airdrop hunter and i didn't join too much when i saw a payment from other users then i started to join other airdrop again. But i didn't get that much. But if i missed some airdrop because of my laziness that airdrop gives them a good profit. Then i always blame my self. Because of THIS i missed lots of bigges airdrop like hydro, centric some some more biggest airdrop. And second one i lost $200 worth eth when i was going to exchange it into cash that person scam with me and that $200 value today is almost $2700+. Well that also gave me some experience that never trust anyone blindly. My worst experience but teach me lots of thing.
Activity: 756
April 27, 2021, 02:42:51 PM
My bad experience in crypto is actually not that bad, but quite disappointing, the most often of course the bounty is not paid which I follow, my loss is only time and effort, but it was quite annoying and disappointing, then I also made several trades. and investment, but the results are also not very profitable
Pages:
Jump to: