Pages:
Author

Topic: What's more important to judge whether or not I should be trusted? - page 5. (Read 2178 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Whoa hey man why are you trying to stifle free speech of peoples opinions??

Their opinion is you're not trustworthy dude let the users figure out if you are trustworthy or not man.

You don't agree with their opinion so you want to pressure them with a completely irrelevant poll and retaliatory feedback to remove it.  Your suggestion is totally against the libertarian principles on which the forum was founded (Satohsi is rolling in his grave)...  Grin  Shocked  Wink  Cool

For people reading this right now, this is about:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46153606

---------------

Are you really missing the point I am trying to make in both threads?
DT feedback is a tool that can be missused, feedback that is not DT is not, since it does not have nearly the same impact and is completely decentralized.
If it wasn't DT trust, it would be as you said 'people deciding on their own', but we all know what DT feedback carries a lot more weight, and that power is being missused Smiley

As I have said previously, I do not care what Lauda thinks or what his feedback is, nor am I trying to pressure him to change it (what?), I am merely stating the flaws of the trust system, since DT members have labeled me as 'not to be trusted' but obviously according to this poll, users of bitcointalk.org do trust me?

Thanks for your vote too! Although it's against me Smiley

Doesn't that mean that the trust system is being missused?
If a 'not to be trusted' person is trusted? And a DT member steals 3000 BCH and extorts people?

You insults to joe, which include stupid, retarded etc. are really on a kindergarden level, and you seem to be continuing the same actions in this thread too.

If you incapable of leading a civilized discussion please feel free to ignore my posts.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
Whoa hey man why are you trying to stifle free speech of peoples opinions??

Their opinion is you're not trustworthy dude let the users figure out if you are trustworthy or not man.

You don't agree with their opinion so you want to pressure them with a completely irrelevant poll and retaliatory feedback to remove it.  Your suggestion is totally against the libertarian principles on which the forum was founded (Satohsi is rolling in his grave)...  Grin  Shocked  Wink  Cool
legendary
Freedom&Honor
My closing statement of the thread is sort of important

Not for sale anymore.
No legit offers.
Only newbies

Combined with the OP, bolded

I will not sell to people with a red tag.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41625983
legendary
Freedom&Honor
Can Lauda meme?

legendary
Freedom&Honor
I think this post is a pretty good example of

Lauda promptly ignores all concerns with his trust ratings
Whining when your lies get exposed will not help you. Nobody in their right mind is going to support your bullshit nowadays.

Write something in Croatian.

$1,000,000 isn't even a lot of money.  Maybe you can buy a small house in Los Angeles.

Or Nigeria...

On Topic: I think you should not accept accounts as collateral anymore, there is clearly an issue with account selling.

I clearly won't. It was a mistake.
Mistakes happen Sad
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

Whining when your lies get exposed will not help you. Nobody in their right mind is going to support your bullshit nowadays. It's kinda pathetic how butthurt you still are after all this time.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Unfortunately there isn’t anything that can be done. Lauda promptly ignores all concerns with his trust ratings and regularly leaves negative ratings to those who speak out against him.

The administration ignores all instances of clearly erroneous trust ratings in the name of “free markets” which is idiotic because the administration is who arbitrarily allowed these people to leave ratings with substantially greater weight in the first place.

In regards to your question in the OP, it is ridiculous to say that selling some kind of your ethically obtained is somehow going to make you a scammer or untrustworthy. That is nothing more than an effort to artificially and arbitrarily regulate free markets and stifle free trade.
The truth meter for that post:

[img width= 350]https://www.iagreetosee.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/ted-cruz-nose-meme-ted-cruz-lie-lying-ted-cruz-new-day-for-america-ted-cruz-nose-john-kasich.png[/img]

It still hurts that we killed your account farming and selling business, doesn't it? Smiley

legendary
Freedom&Honor
Unfortunately there isn’t anything that can be done. Lauda promptly ignores all concerns with his trust ratings and regularly leaves negative ratings to those who speak out against him.

The administration ignores all instances of clearly erroneous trust ratings in the name of “free markets” which is idiotic because the administration is who arbitrarily allowed these people to leave ratings with substantially greater weight in the first place.

In regards to your question in the OP, it is ridiculous to say that selling some kind of your ethically obtained is somehow going to make you a scammer or untrustworthy. That is nothing more than an effort to artificially and arbitrarily regulate free markets and stifle free trade.

It still hurts that we killed your account farming and selling business, doesn't it? Smiley

How exactly did you kill something?
If I wanted to trade acounts, I could just do it.
How would a tag stop me?

However, I locked the thread and didn't sell 1 account.
1 account, my account, the account I got as collateral 2 years ago.

Btw, your weakass scammer memes are no match for not-scamming dank memes.

legendary
Terminated.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

legendary
Freedom&Honor
If you want to, I can make another poll to see who would bitcointalk users rather trust with their BTC, Lauda or iluvbitcoins Smiley
I don't really care whether you're willing to put up the effort to gather support from kool-aid drinking XMR bagholders. You're clearly responding emotionally to thus, as you got caught and thus can't be trusted.

How the hell did I "get caught"?

By stumbling upon a public thread I opened in front of everyone?

I posted it publicly in the auction section.

Written clearly, I got this account from a defaulted loan and will not sell to people with a red tag.
Correct, you got caught. Not everything posted publicly gets noticed.  Smiley

So, your definition of getting caught is opening a thread I opened, and bumped each day lol
As, I said, I believe I deserve another chance, I see you think otherwise, I really don't care what you think as long as I see the public is with me.
I will continue to do my business around the forums with a 'not to be trusted' tag, and will continue to be trusted Smiley
Meanwhile, you are DT and people still won't trust you Cheesy

You being DT means shit when you're a piece of shit scammer Tongue
That red tag won't make me a scammer though Smiley
Cheers Lauda, keep your stolen forked coins and lecture others about trust.

Ohh yeah, also, I'll ask you again, how come you forgot to speak Croatian after resetting your e-mail address :O
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
I guess the moral here is - Don't borrow or lend money or Bitcoin.
legendary
Terminated.
If you want to, I can make another poll to see who would bitcointalk users rather trust with their BTC, Lauda or iluvbitcoins Smiley
I don't really care whether you're willing to put up the effort to gather support from kool-aid drinking XMR bagholders. You're clearly responding emotionally to thus, as you got caught and thus can't be trusted.

Written clearly, I got this account from a defaulted loan and will not sell to people with a red tag.
Correct, you got caught. Not everything posted publicly gets noticed.  Smiley
legendary
Freedom&Honor

You blew your second chance when you falsely tagged The Pharmacist and me in a malicious attempt to tarnish our reputations.

I am willing to remove the tag I left on The Pharmacist.
Not you.
You have mismanaged 3000BTC worth of assets.
And should be removed immediately from DT.
legendary
Terminated.
I don't really care whether you're willing to put up the effort to gather support from kool-aid drinking XMR bagholders. You're clearly responding emotionally to this as you got caught, and thus can't be trusted.

Should I not get another chance?
You blew your second chance when you falsely tagged The Pharmacist and me in a malicious attempt to tarnish our reputations.
legendary
Freedom&Honor
$1,000,000 isn't even a lot of money.  Maybe you can buy a small house in Los Angeles.

Or Nigeria...

On Topic: I think you should not accept accounts as collateral anymore, there is clearly an issue with account selling.

I know..

Having multiple accounts and account sales are allowed
I was assuming if I sell it to someone with credibility, it would be okay..
I could find out its value from other bids, the thread still says I will not sell to people with a red tag.

I made a mistake.
Shit happens.
I repent.

I still think it's not fair that I get a 'not to be trusted' when this poll legitimately shows, users of bitcointalk.org indeed DO trust me!
Should I not get another chance?
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
$1,000,000 isn't even a lot of money.  Maybe you can buy a small house in Los Angeles.

Or Nigeria...

legendary
Freedom&Honor
One day I provided a loan (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/offering-loans-772348) and took the account as collateral, the person defaulted
I held the acc for a couple of years, just decided to get rid of it if I find a legitimate buyer, I wouldn't sell it to just anyone.
That's a sad tale, OP... however, you surely knew that anyone involved in account selling is all but certain to get red trust, so I'm not sure what your beef is here?
His problem is not getting his way. OP PM'd both The Pharmacist and me asking us to remove their rating. Upon not answering said PM, OP proceeded to leave false negative ratings on both of us which is absurd. However, this doesn't come as a surprise as people who get caught doing shady things do not tend to respond rationally.

I continued to leave feedback for that?
You left the feedback 3 months ago.

What did you expect?
I didn't catch the time to read through your profile then, I was in a hard break-up.
I recollected recently and got back to the forum.
Why would one move someone elses money to an exchange?
Money he is escrowing?
That's shady, you certainly weren't doing something the investors knew and wanted to do with their assets!
I was never engaged in that sort of behaviour.

I'd be willing to bet that more than 50% of the users of this forum would probably kill someone for a million $.  

Not sure where OP lives exactly, but a million is/would probably be considered a fortune in most non-western countries.

@iluvbitcoins just buy some email adresses from TBZ and you'll be back in positive trust in no-time. Ask Lauda, his former business-partner Atriz knows all about it. ./s  Roll Eyes

Croatia
Eastern Croatia at that
Dad has average salary (900€), mom has minimum wage (400€), so I'd say a million $ is only something I could dream about.
Well, to be fair, I've made some BTC myself, so if BTC hits 20k$, I'll have some million kuna (~150k$), not USD, but I'd be fucking happy Cheesy
Activity: 348
Merit: 22
$1,000,000 isn't even a lot of money.  Maybe you can buy a small house in Los Angeles.
legendary
Terminated.
One day I provided a loan (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/offering-loans-772348) and took the account as collateral, the person defaulted
I held the acc for a couple of years, just decided to get rid of it if I find a legitimate buyer, I wouldn't sell it to just anyone.
That's a sad tale, OP... however, you surely knew that anyone involved in account selling is all but certain to get red trust, so I'm not sure what your beef is here?
His problem is not getting his way. OP PM'd both The Pharmacist and me asking us to remove their rating. Upon not answering said PM, OP proceeded to leave false negative ratings on both of us which is absurd. However, this doesn't come as a surprise as people who get caught doing shady things do not tend to respond rationally.
Pages:
Jump to: