Pages:
Author

Topic: What's stopping people from using bitcoin? - page 43. (Read 202139 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
What's stopping people from using bitcoin are all the scam artists who are attracted to the technology.  People are afraid to associate themselves with a product that has a bad reputation and they are afraid of having their money stolen by thieves that they can't catch...That's what's stopping people from using bitcoin....scams!
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
They are simply scared to invest because they are thinking its a investment with a big risks and other people are even thinking that its only used by criminals.

Exactly, people are not totally aware of what bitcoins exactly is and how it works, they just need to be explained and told if what bitcoin does and what are the benefits of it, they think that it is used by criminals only, for sure it is used by criminals too but criminals also use fiat so should we stay away from that just because criminals are using it?

That's really the big reason of why people doesn't want to use bitcoin. They are really lack of knowledge when it comes to bitcoin. On how bitcoin works,
on how to earn bitcoin. That is really needed for them to be able to start out using bitcoin and they can enjoy the privileges and services that bitcoin can give to them once they started up using it.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
People are stop using the Bitcoin because sometimes it can be a long time before you are ready to make some money. Poeple want to make fast money and that is not always possible with Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
They are simply scared to invest because they are thinking its a investment with a big risks and other people are even thinking that its only used by criminals.

Exactly, people are not totally aware of what bitcoins exactly is and how it works, they just need to be explained and told if what bitcoin does and what are the benefits of it, they think that it is used by criminals only, for sure it is used by criminals too but criminals also use fiat so should we stay away from that just because criminals are using it?
Activity: 280
People stop using Bitcoin because maybe they think that it is not what they expected it to be. With Bitcoin you will have to be very patient if you want to make money if not then this is just not for you.

If you don't have patience then you should not invest your money into it, as to earn huge profits from it you need to hold it for a really long time.

Maybe that's it people stops using bitcoin because they don't have patience, they don't have patience for waiting the price increase and they don't value it that they can really earn from it. Patience is really need in bitcoin and we all know there are people that doesn't have enough patience for
something and it is one of the reason maybe.
yeah sometimes the investment in bitcoin require extra patience. sometimes price below very long time or price in a stable condition long time. if you're not the one who had endless patience, maybe bitcoin is not a place for you. if you can not wait then you will only get a whopping

That's true patience is really needed if you are going to enter in the investment of bitcoin because without it for sure you will just get bored, and I think not just bitcoin needs patience but almost all things need it.
It just depend on the person, but patience really is one thing to consider for those people that stops using bitcoin.
The things can stop people in bitcoin if they are busy in their real jobe and also they focus in their family but those people are not serious and they treat bicoin as their past time.
But if you are dedicated in bitcoin i do not see how people can stop using bitcoin.

That's why i would prefer some monthly signature campaign. My job requires overtime and dealing with people. Sometimes i find some posts in the politics very much the same person even is arguing.haha. I have alt coins but i find it hard to trade and buy low sell high strat.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You can add that they do not trust bitcoin price to because they know its not stable and so volatile. I think some of the people think that once they invest price of bitcoin might go down and that will lose their money.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
i think that only people themselves might be stopping from using the bitcoins because they are afraid of it

Why they are afraid of using bitcoin? Maybe they are afraid that other people won't believe them if they are going to use bitcoin, since it is a digital currency and no one will believe them that it is also a true money by means of online money. They are afraid of being ignored also, I think.

So it is like what people around you will tell if they knew you are in to this kind of investment. I dont care what they say as long as I profit from it and make my budget more stretched.

Yeah I don't mind if what people will tell about it and on what reason they stops from using it. As long as I'm benefiting on the use of bitcoin.
And if they can see that  I benefit from it, then maybe that's somehow a good thing they can see it.
And they will going to start using bitcoin.

Somehow it could be a good sign. Seeing that we dont care what they say it could create a question in their minds on why are we continuing this. There is always a google for their quetions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The only thing that is stopping them in my eyes is that its a investment,people are considering it as a investment and not as a pay method and that makes it for people to risky in my eyes.
yes i also think that's one factor that until now the growth of bitcoin is not growing too rapidly and there are some people who bitcoin leaving because they suffer losses when some exchange give a announcement if they are collapse now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What stopping people from using bitcoin is the availability of store /merchant where they can use their Bitcoin, literacy is another factor, it is a sad fact that lots of people even though heard about something dare not to research what it is even if it will benefited them.  They always tend to listen to negative criticism without base rather than knowng the truth.  Fear of losing their BTC holdings coz of hacking and other unexpected event is another reason too.   
Activity: 504
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
I think for some people, it is the volatility of the value of bitcoin. Some people are afraid to risk their bucks in this fast changing currency.
Activity: 344
The only thing that is stopping them in my eyes is that its a investment,people are considering it as a investment and not as a pay method and that makes it for people to risky in my eyes.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The things can stop people in bitcoin if they are busy in their real jobe and also they focus in their family but those people are not serious and they treat bicoin as their past time.
But if you are dedicated in bitcoin i do not see how people can stop using bitcoin.

That's somehow legit, that why should get into bitcoin and earn bitcoin, if they already have their own businesses, job and other ways of earning fiat money.
But in the future I know it will happen that they will adopt bitcoin and no one can stop it.
Activity: 406
People stop using Bitcoin because maybe they think that it is not what they expected it to be. With Bitcoin you will have to be very patient if you want to make money if not then this is just not for you.

If you don't have patience then you should not invest your money into it, as to earn huge profits from it you need to hold it for a really long time.

Maybe that's it people stops using bitcoin because they don't have patience, they don't have patience for waiting the price increase and they don't value it that they can really earn from it. Patience is really need in bitcoin and we all know there are people that doesn't have enough patience for
yeah sometimes the investment in bitcoin require extra patience. sometimes price below very long time or price in a stable condition long time. if you're not the one who had endless patience, maybe bitcoin is not a place for you. if you can not wait then you will only get a whopping

That's true patience is really needed if you are going to enter in the investment of bitcoin because without it for sure you will just get bored, and I think not just bitcoin needs patience but almost all things need it.
It just depend on the person, but patience really is one thing to consider for those people that stops using bitcoin.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i think that only people themselves might be stopping from using the bitcoins because they are afraid of it

Why they are afraid of using bitcoin? Maybe they are afraid that other people won't believe them if they are going to use bitcoin, since it is a digital currency and no one will believe them that it is also a true money by means of online money. They are afraid of being ignored also, I think.

So it is like what people around you will tell if they knew you are in to this kind of investment. I dont care what they say as long as I profit from it and make my budget more stretched.

Yeah I don't mind if what people will tell about it and on what reason they stops from using it. As long as I'm benefiting on the use of bitcoin.
And if they can see that  I benefit from it, then maybe that's somehow a good thing they can see it.
And they will going to start using bitcoin.
Activity: 338
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Activity: 447
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Bitcoin is being used all over the place.  I just ate at Burger King an hour ago and paid Bitcoin.  What makes you think that no one is using it?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
What's stopping people from using bitcoin?
Well, regular person is very hard to to buy Bitcoins in the first place.
Even if he manage to buy some, because he dont know how blockchain works, he don't know how to transfer them. he don't even know what is that numbers an letters (his address)
He don't know how to track the transaction, he might not be refunded if he made a mistake, or simply he don't want a product...
and you know, people fear from uknown..... thats why i think that cryptocurrency in general is still very young to be used as a currency, but blockchain itself has may other possibilities.
Pages:
Jump to: