Pages:
Author

Topic: What's stopping people from using bitcoin? - page 69. (Read 202139 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
What stopping people from using bitcoin??

The number one reason for me is understanding what bitcoin is. If you are new to bitcoin just like me, you won't get how exactly  it works just by reading. You need to learn the terms in order, I mean the first thing a new user has to learn is how to have a bitcoin wallet ( I mean if you read about ASIC or hashrates, etc. first before bitcoin wallet, you would not understand it right . It's not the price that's stopping people to use it, actually if you tell them 1 bitcoin is equal to $370, it would spark interest. The reason people stop using  bitcoin is that it's hard to earn it(I mean you can't use what you don't have).

you can buy bitcoin and i don't think it's hard. signature campaign is a not so hard way. or start with faucet, it's very easy, a good start for newbie, many people believe that.
Activity: 448
The Scams, so many scams happening in this world of Bitcoin.
Cloud mining scams, trading scams, and any other scams.
That's why people stop to use Bitcoin, because they got scammed.
Yeah this is also a reason why people are stop making use of Bitcoin. Many people make use of the fact that you do not have to put your information out there if you want to make use of Bitcoin.
Because of this many people get scammed and it ends up in people leaving.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
i think nothing is stoping people from using bit coin. it is the matter of trust. those people who have study bitcoins are suing it as currency. and most of the people are holding it for its price increas so those people who have no idea about bitcoin only these people are reluctant.

You are partly right but you have to understand that certain conditions are needed that people can use Bitcoin.
They need regular Internet access, basic knowledge of English, somebody who can explain them about Bitcoin etc.
Also, what is really surprising today, some people are still afraid to use Internet for financial transactions, or to buy something online etc.
All this things stopping people from using bitcoin.
In addition, some people will not understand vision behind bitcoin and will see it only as high risk investment.

Yes some people still afraid to use internet for financial transactions and the reason is the same which the PsursV has mentioned that they do not know about that matters and have not knowledge about that.

And your opinion is good people for adopting bitcoin should have to learn English language, have to access to the internet and have someone who can teach them about the uses of bitcoin etc.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
i think nothing is stoping people from using bit coin. it is the matter of trust. those people who have study bitcoins are suing it as currency. and most of the people are holding it for its price increas so those people who have no idea about bitcoin only these people are reluctant.

Then doubt is stopping people in using bitcoin. But we can't blame them if they don't believe that bitcoin is a true online currency.

Don't you think we should do our best to convince them that bitcoin is a real online currency and deserve to be trusted.. most of people who learn about bitcoin and get to know about bitcoin and bitcoins features they surely use bitcoin. only some peoples who get scammed by fake ponzi sites leaving bitcoin. we should help them and motivate them to start in bitcoin again.
Activity: 350
People will stop using Bitcoin until the value will be low and that is quite normal because there main reason is that they want to make some profit with Bitcoin and that is nice.
And if that would be not possible for them than they are stopping with Bitcoin but that is not needed because they also need some patience for it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What stopping people from using bitcoin??

The number one reason for me is understanding what bitcoin is. If you are new to bitcoin just like me, you won't get how exactly  it works just by reading. You need to learn the terms in order, I mean the first thing a new user has to learn is how to have a bitcoin wallet ( I mean if you read about ASIC or hashrates, etc. first before bitcoin wallet, you would not understand it right . It's not the price that's stopping people to use it, actually if you tell them 1 bitcoin is equal to $370, it would spark interest. The reason people stop using  bitcoin is that it's hard to earn it(I mean you can't use what you don't have).
Activity: 714
Until BTC can offer stability and greater security, many people will not fully buy into the idea of adopting BTC. Risk avoidance is what most people are doing, because they fear their money wouldn't be safe.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Rumors always affect bitcoin value that happen last month when some exchange werent processing something i dont remember the problem and price went from 300 to 180 dollars in a flash moments,then to recover hell it took sometime,soo say that is impossible bitcoin being worth 0 dollars is insane,if a problem ,that bitcoin should have one,and someone may find it,it can easy kill the altcoins,but i doubt can happen otherwise crypto world would die with bitcoin i doubt others altcoins can survive without the father or the king.People connect bitcoin as some scam attemp or black market currency.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

As you said, they have no idea about bitcoin. A better information dessimination could help so people who are not aware or who do not know enough about bitcoin can learn about it. If they do, they will appreciate bitcoin and will start using it as a currency.
An ignorance towards something that is innovative and amazing is the only problem that stands in the way of people realizing the potential of bitcoin. That, and their intelligence which could restrict them in such. Some people just do not have the mental capabilities of understanding why bitcoin is so great (because of the constant negative media portrayal of bitcoins involving criminal acts and whatnot)
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
well I think a lot of people know about and of bitcoin. I think they just simply don't believe there's a future in bitcoin

The media plays a big role when it comes to brainwashing average joes into thinking Bitcoin is a currency that is only being used in the underworld to buy drugs and weapons, etc. The problem with this is that these average joes take everything the media says for granted. That is probably the main reason for them to avoid Bitcoin.
Activity: 891
well I think a lot of people know about and of bitcoin. I think they just simply don't believe there's a future in bitcoin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

As you said, they have no idea about bitcoin. A better information dessimination could help so people who are not aware or who do not know enough about bitcoin can learn about it. If they do, they will appreciate bitcoin and will start using it as a currency.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Then doubt is stopping people in using bitcoin. But we can't blame them if they don't believe that bitcoin is a true online currency.
That's the problem for the First World Country. While for the Second or Third world country it's because the need of English language and Technology.

There's still a lot of nation that still doesn't have internet. Even if they got internet, a lot of people didn't know how to use it.

Yeah proper awareness about bitcoin has to be given in all the countries because still there are countries unaware of bitcoin, only if this happens bitcoin can be made popular otherwise the growth will be very slow.
That's right internet is also stopping people from using bitcoin.
Too bad about 2nd - 3rd world country but I guess, only countries from 3rd world country doesn't have internet.
Activity: 420
I think people are scared to use it to be honest, they are thinking its a currency that can collapse easily.
Another thing why they maybe do not trust it is because of the media that is talking a lot of crap about the bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Maybe they dont like that prize going so fast up and down.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

That's the problem for the First World Country. While for the Second or Third world country it's because the need of English language and Technology.

There's still a lot of nation that still doesn't have internet. Even if they got internet, a lot of people didn't know how to use it.

Yeah proper awareness about bitcoin has to be given in all the countries because still there are countries unaware of bitcoin, only if this happens bitcoin can be made popular otherwise the growth will be very slow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

You are partly right but you have to understand that certain conditions are needed that people can use Bitcoin.
They need regular Internet access, basic knowledge of English, somebody who can explain them about Bitcoin etc.
Also, what is really surprising today, some people are still afraid to use Internet for financial transactions, or to buy something online etc.
All this things stopping people from using bitcoin.
In addition, some people will not understand vision behind bitcoin and will see it only as high risk investment.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
when its something new, people don't usually shift to it besides to be able to use bitcoin one would have to learn about how wallets work and how to send and they may even wanna know how bitcoin works because that case they will start to trust the system.
Pages:
Jump to: