Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats the best altcoin to buy? - page 2. (Read 2179 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 05, 2017, 05:11:02 AM
There are so many choices but if you are in to long term investment or planning to hold altcoins for a year or two, i suggest you go for eth, avt, and litecoin. For me, these are the coins that are good for long term although these coins have been on a rough ride lately but i believe it can recover. I can see some potential in these coins.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 05, 2017, 05:03:25 AM
if we have big balance then i will suggest to buy ethereum and hold it until the price is increase back and if we only small until medium then i suggest to buy neo, waves, litecoin but the other coins is recommended too. we have big list altcoin that could makes us to gain profit after bitcoin reach the stable price then the altcoin will rise up again. there will be new price level for the altcoin because bitcoin price is increase too high than few months ago and now we are only hold our altcoin until the price back to increase.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
November 05, 2017, 03:28:43 AM
I am kinda new in this cryptocurrency and i wanted to buy some altcoins but i don't know which one, my friend said i should buy neo but i am not quite sure if it is a good coin or not.

neo is good for long investment. but I think there are some other altcoin that deserve to be invested, certainly in the long run.

NEO is in the top of the Altcoin list so I know you got the best investment for your future. It's up for you to decide which coin you're gonna invest. I still believe that there are still good ICOs and Altcoins that has noy yet attracted investors so they're gonna push their marketing to reach out.
November 05, 2017, 03:25:23 AM
I advise for ETH; it is a platform so you can guess what this means. more demand.

I still believe some Altcoins are promising But these top Altcoins has the seat as top Cryptocurrency so for the future investors out there, This is the perfect time to invest on top altcoins or any altcoins you choose if you do some research about it. invest while we are able, that's the whole main point because Bitcion isn't really the best option if we adapt cryptocurrency today. Then if we can't afford high priced Coins then Altcoins will give us better option.
November 05, 2017, 03:22:33 AM
I am kinda new in this cryptocurrency and i wanted to buy some altcoins but i don't know which one, my friend said i should buy neo but i am not quite sure if it is a good coin or not.

hard forks has high price today but the real point is they're having a god future in terms of investments though some Altcoins do have the same. I've been excited about investing Bitcoin Cash before it was released for a hundred of dollars and so as Bitcoin Gold with a hundred and fifty bucks on it so by the time Hard Forks will roll out, in my case, I always been supportive with Hard forks and they've a lot of advantages compared to other Altcoins. Ehtereum and Ripple for me has an advantage.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol
November 05, 2017, 03:21:07 AM
I advise for ETH; it is a platform so you can guess what this means. more demand.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 03:20:31 AM
think of Eth then bitcoin...give Eth 7 years watch it b00m
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 05, 2017, 02:45:55 AM

neo is good for long investment. but I think there are some other altcoin that deserve to be invested, certainly in the long run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
November 05, 2017, 02:44:22 AM

No single altcoin is the "best altcoin".

I would definitely recommend diversifying your portfolio to incorporate various altcoins so that in case of a crash for one coin you are not just doomed. Spreads the eggs in multiple baskets, essentially, and you have a lot more opportunities this way.

For now, go with sia, doge, NEO and NEM.
Activity: 476
November 05, 2017, 02:33:16 AM
maybe everyone was their own opinions.
in my opinion, I think ETH is the best coin to buy. but each coin has its own price, and the price can sometimes go up and can go down without our guess.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 01:15:04 AM
vcash ,waves,strats and stellar lumen
Activity: 196
November 05, 2017, 12:04:24 AM
I want to say that no one coin is Best. This coin take his best place in a different time if Eth best but some Time lattef Waves is best. It is depends on you which give you a better profit, everybody told those coin is best which coin make a better money for me and my family but we always support bitcoin is a best place take now.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
November 04, 2017, 10:47:04 PM
If you don't know where to invest your money, then go in BTC, ETH or LTC. Safest investment.
Activity: 246
November 04, 2017, 10:31:27 PM
The one im still continuing to buy right now is Neblio. Whilst all other coins have been bleeding due to the fork Meblio has held up pretty well. Once it's ios wallet is released and restful apis are released i feel this coin will make me a lot of money.
Activity: 125
November 04, 2017, 10:30:46 PM
With anything in crypto, ALWAYS do your own due dilligence. Bitcointalk is a great place to find out about ico's and tokens, but it's your job to look into them.

IMO cybermiles is a token to get in on. Partnered with the app 5miles that has over 12 million users to create a decentralized marketplace and then commercialize it for other businesses. I suggest always reading whitepapers.

Here's a link to theirs: https://cm.5miles.com/file/project/Project%20white%20paper_en-US.pdf
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2017, 10:27:04 PM
this time is the right time to make a purchase of altcoin because almost all altcoin prices are falling dramatically, but surely we have to be more selective before buying it would be better to do research in advance about the potential of altcoin that will be made in investment, and I think ETH, Waves, NEO are good enough for long-term investments.
You might have a point though the people that invest in it could get a larger amounts of coins if they continue to invest during the price increase on Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 07:51:22 PM
this time is the right time to make a purchase of altcoin because almost all altcoin prices are falling dramatically, but surely we have to be more selective before buying it would be better to do research in advance about the potential of altcoin that will be made in investment, and I think ETH, Waves, NEO are good enough for long-term investments.
Activity: 232
November 04, 2017, 07:44:18 PM

Here is a comparison between Bitbay, Syscoin and Particl.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ive-compared-syscoin-bitbay-particl-decentralized-markets-comparison-table-2354040
Make your own decision .
Regards Anoxy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
November 04, 2017, 07:32:40 PM
They have many altcoins good to invest right now because for sure potential altcoin gives you high peofit. But be careful while investing to altcoin bevause they bave chances the price decrease. So if you want preventing losing it's better to make a research so you can know if you coin you want to buy have potential to increase or not. Making a research get a lot of information that you use to predict the coin future.
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
November 04, 2017, 06:36:27 PM
Your friend is right, Neo is really a good currency, but I advise you to pay attention to other coins, diversify the risks
Pages:
Jump to: