Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats the best altcoin to buy? - page 3. (Read 2179 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 06:25:59 PM
NEO is good altcoin, but for the better buy minimum 5 altcoin to manage the risk of investment. And just use portfolio by 30% of fund to buy altcoin, then other 70% for Bitcoin. In my opinion others good altcoin is ETH, DASH,WAVES and XMR. The fundamental of these altcoin is strong that make the price going up in the long term. But if you would like to buy these altcoin better buy it paired with USDT or other fiat currency, because the price of BTC really fast going up now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 05:47:49 PM
I would suggest to invest in new project. They have promising team and i read many thing about the good future of this coin called Bitair.
https://bitair.io/affiliate-income/7c73432760b65f050225267f60be122d_NVNa6jKdsN
Check it out
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 05:43:27 PM
Well, NEO is nice. Have invested some to it myself. It has a great cncept, a one hell of a developing team, which are skille at what they do and hard working.

But strat is also nice. Amd waves too. There really are a lot of great coins out there that are just starting out. But the numbers of shitcoins are far more manier than the legitimate was. So you have to be careful. Make sure you read its white paper first before you engage in to investimg.
Activity: 133
November 04, 2017, 02:35:54 PM
Evaluate a project and then make a decision: there are so many coins and ICOs

Check out YUP tokrn
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
November 04, 2017, 02:29:06 PM
the decision comes as investors willing with the maximizing efforts on utilizing details with investment strategics as expending limit of unit with displacement with the good aims on goals as targeting numbers with the returns to collects as reach of the finest on terms as the maturity with the investment projects of the good plan.

Activity: 198
Merit: 102
November 04, 2017, 02:20:03 PM
I am kinda new in this cryptocurrency and i wanted to buy some altcoins but i don't know which one, my friend said i should buy neo but i am not quite sure if it is a good coin or not.
I think monero and civic are the two coins which i would recommend you to buy.
Monero is a coin based upon the idea of complete prove i and the transactions are secure and untraceable. The coin is one of the most popular coins available in the market.
Civic is a coins based upon the idea of identity verification and has a very strong team. You can expect good amount of growth from the project.

And Monero Mining is asicproof. You can participate with some old CPUs (not really old, but not state of the art Wink )
Activity: 268
Merit: 109
November 04, 2017, 01:46:43 PM
The first question is what you want from token which you invested.do you wanna long run or short run token?its changes everythings
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 04, 2017, 01:32:33 PM
I think you should choose: ETH, Bitcoincash, Bitconnect, Ripples, Neo,... They have recovered soon and they are worth to consider.
Activity: 267
November 04, 2017, 01:16:21 PM
I suppose that price of ETH should blast off after segwit2x hardfork. It's too long around 300$ so it's my choice.
Hope it can be so we can buy ethereum now because for me this is the best altcoin to buy too waves is good too but ethereum is my choice.
Activity: 672
November 04, 2017, 01:07:17 PM
You want to invest in altcoin then you have to have bitcoin but I still recommend splitting up your fortune one half you will keep bitcoin to get one half you look for the top altcoin on coinmarketcap and buy them that are coin potential but i advise you not to buy the current because the current market is unstable you can wait after segwit2x done then buy bitcoin
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 04, 2017, 12:56:28 PM
Indeed, the current price of altcoin dropped dramatically but of course now is the right time to buy altcoin, good for short-term or long-term investments.
and I might buy some altcoin which I think this coin has the potential to continue growing in the future and have an active price movement like ETH and Waves Neo I believe this altcoin will be able to compete in the crypto market for the next few years
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
November 04, 2017, 12:54:18 PM
nebilo is one of the best altcoins from ico has high potential to rise and become popular on the cryptocurrency market, despite it just has been born recently, at first it price is just about 0.207$  but in few months it has reached 4.85$, rising more 250%, that is really surprise to me and investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 04, 2017, 12:45:04 PM
I can advise Stratis. Of course you decide, I have my own convictions. A new roadmap is being developed. this is what you need. Cool
Activity: 325
November 04, 2017, 12:41:15 PM
If you want to support a world wide community coin that has an ASIC resistant policy* (GPU home mining allowed)
and has an active userbase, get into

Vertcoin (VTC)

In 2018  VTC might explode  like LTC did this year.(from 4 to 90 and now back to 55)
Of course I'm just promoting my own favorite coin, so decide for yourself what you really want to support!

* They will switch protocol if an ASIC would be made for it. Unlike Bitcoin and Litecoin who caved in for centralized ASIC miners.
Activity: 404
November 04, 2017, 11:55:16 AM
you should buy dovu ,centra or waves they will grow this month enormously you should check this tokens
Any details about these coins why they will grow enormously? I Just want to know the reasons before buying any coins.
Activity: 73
November 04, 2017, 11:53:00 AM
you should buy dovu ,centra or waves they will grow this month enormously you should check this tokens
Activity: 700
November 04, 2017, 11:16:09 AM
I am kinda new in this cryptocurrency and i wanted to buy some altcoins but i don't know which one, my friend said i should buy neo but i am not quite sure if it is a good coin or not.
Bitcoin and ethereum is my first choice. Because those coin are most popular and increasing every time. Some time these coin rate has been low but day by day those rate very high

Same here Bitcoin was the very first coin I bought and was also my first choice to buy and of course it is widely known but with Ethereum I like this coin too actually this was the very first altcoin I bought as well because I saw great potential in this coin.
Activity: 42
November 04, 2017, 10:50:04 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum is my first choice. Because those coin are most popular and increasing every time. Some time these coin rate has been low but day by day those rate very high
Activity: 364
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
November 04, 2017, 10:49:44 AM
It's pretty much impossible trying to pick the exact right coin at the exact right time.

I tried timing the market and buying stuff. Lost almost half my stack like that lol. Things are too crazy in the crypto world unless you have insider information.

I started following teeka tiwari's recommendations and I got into Zen, OMG, and GAS. Easiest 800% of my life lol. It makes sense because he's connected to all the heads of the crypto world and travels everywhere meeting developers and shit, has all that upcoming information.

Now I go 100% ham on whatever he says to buy, it's been working amazing for me. It's so nice just brainlessly putting money into what he picks and seeing it 5-10x lol.

Agreed, it is impossible to find the best coin to buy. You can try to buy some coins with big market cap for low risk.
Activity: 602
November 04, 2017, 10:39:30 AM
There are so many alcoins that it is very difficult to choose where to put your money...
personally in these days I'm buying Stratis, ZEC, and Waves.....
Pages:
Jump to: