Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats the best altcoin to buy? - page 5. (Read 2179 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 03:22:03 AM
i dont know what is the best among the best altcoin but i if the coin will talk about i will put these two altcoin and these are Bitcoin and ethereum these two is the gold and the silver of the cryptocurrencies and i will say the ethereum is the best altcoin because it is next to the bitcoin
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 03:06:17 AM
Before you know about details then buy it. I think it would be better to buy altcoin with Bitcoin. Because if it is stored, its price will increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
October 22, 2017, 04:37:20 PM
I don't have the answer to that, but if I can give you tips on the most relevant things that you should consider at the time of buying altcoins and thus know which will be the most profitable:
1) Core team if it is active in its development or not
2) Transaction volume
3) Alliances with companies in the financial sector since these affects its price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 04:16:36 PM
Currently, all of the alts are super cheap, so buy anything you wanted but hesitated to buy. To be safer, go with top coins.
It is very difficult to foresee. The prospect of a coin is worth it. Some kind of slag - soars with x5.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 04:00:43 PM
Bitconnect, Ragal coin and any lending lending platform for present income. Quatum and Wing more interested for  future investment. Ofcourse BtC.👍
Activity: 48
October 22, 2017, 03:53:01 PM
Currently, all of the alts are super cheap, so buy anything you wanted but hesitated to buy. To be safer, go with top coins.
Activity: 126
October 22, 2017, 02:54:48 PM
I am kinda new in this cryptocurrency and i wanted to buy some altcoins but i don't know which one, my friend said i should buy neo but i am not quite sure if it is a good coin or not.
It depends on what result you are expecting.
If you want just to purchase some altcoin and then (in some time) sell it and get profit, you should purchase BTC. It`s the most profitable coin so far.
If you want to support some projects with interesting ideas, you may choose any that you like. But it may be not as profitable as you want.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
October 22, 2017, 02:43:52 PM
maybe for me ETH and LTC is still the best altcoin that deserve to be purchased even though altcoin is impressed a long time but I believe this coin still has a chance to keep increasing and able to be in cryptocurrency market to compete with some other altcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
October 22, 2017, 02:29:47 PM
This question is very very POV!

But I really suggest that you have a look at DeepOnion. The new webpage will go online and DeepSend - a new standalone feature of this coin - will be release in the next three months. Hence, it has a good potential for a price jump. The buy price is very low at the moment, so really good timing.

Check out the new webpage that will be implmented soon: https://impressive.im/

also check out: www.deeponion.help and the new videos on this page.

Make a good investment.

Cheers.
Activity: 121
October 22, 2017, 02:29:18 PM
DEBITCOIN DBTC

Just announced a challenge to be biggest coin of 2018, not to be missed.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
October 22, 2017, 02:26:38 PM
I am kinda new in this cryptocurrency and i wanted to buy some altcoins but i don't know which one, my friend said i should buy neo but i am not quite sure if it is a good coin or not.
First of all is, why do you believe that Neo is not a good coin? I suggest you should do your own research and not depend on what people tell you about this coin. If you do your own research you will find out which coin is really good for you to buy. But if you ask and make a topic here I think you will experience a dilemma. Because everyone has his own view of the coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
October 22, 2017, 02:25:01 PM
I think that best altcoin to buy are ethereum, it is great for long term investment just like bitcoins and ethereum has potential to go even higher and can go above bitcoins so day so it might be the best altcoin for long term investment.For short term investment i would recommend ripples or waves they both are promising coins and is great for short term investment.Dogecoins are also pretty poplular and cheap so they are also good for investment.
Activity: 106
October 22, 2017, 02:22:09 PM
Well, it changes every day. You can check on the exchange to find who is the biggest winner of the day. But if you are looking for a long-term investment, then knowing which coin will be the best coin is pure speculation and there is a section for that on the forum.

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
October 22, 2017, 02:10:08 PM
We're all good at listening to friends i'm not your friend.
But listen; If you want a long-term investment you can take Eth.

And I have a little ripple in my wallet for the short-term now.
I also think about buying Waves.
Activity: 72
October 22, 2017, 01:45:59 PM
Everyone will have their own opinion, so you should do research on each you buy. Some of my picks are IOTA, Waves, and REQ.
Activity: 95
October 22, 2017, 01:09:53 PM
I hear people say eth neo qtum
Activity: 289
October 22, 2017, 12:22:05 PM

I say you should do your own research and find out. Sure you can take their suggestions, but don't blindly invest if you didn't do your research. Find out why it would be a good investment, and if it aligns with your goals. You can also browse the forums and see the many different coins people like. It can be overwhelming, but start off with a few coins and go from there.
Activity: 335
October 22, 2017, 11:28:41 AM
best coin to buy on my list :  gcn is cheapest , dogecoin is most popular , eth is best choice . and XMR , DASH .
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
October 22, 2017, 11:25:34 AM
It is never easy task to find kick ass coin in the market. I want to count coins named Stratis and Sonm in the first place I really believe in. There are other risky ones named Ark for example.
Activity: 714
October 22, 2017, 10:39:48 AM
so many altcoin can make you rich, but you have analysis skill , go coinmarketcap and check volume trade , read graphic , or u buy token that has been released and growing rapidly, for example wings.ai
Pages:
Jump to: