Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats the best altcoin to buy? - page 4. (Read 2179 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 10:37:11 AM
 best to buy altcoins because this time almost all altcoins are in dump and if you buy at low price after few days i hope they will pump again and increase their rates also, I think there are lot of good coins are their.its up to you for the best altcoins to buy.
Activity: 47
November 04, 2017, 09:57:30 AM
VTC coin (vertcoin) has a huge potential. But check by yourself before buying anything
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 04, 2017, 09:54:26 AM
I am kinda new in this cryptocurrency and i wanted to buy some altcoins but i don't know which one, my friend said i should buy neo but i am not quite sure if it is a good coin or not.
NEO is very good potential I agree with your friend but I think there are many coins are more effective such as:-
ETH
Monero
Ripple
Dash
LTC
NXT
OMG
BCC
Walton
ETH Classic
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
November 04, 2017, 09:44:05 AM
I suppose that price of ETH should blast off after segwit2x hardfork. It's too long around 300$ so it's my choice.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
November 04, 2017, 08:56:35 AM
For my opinion, you need to do some research about those coins you wanna buy or invest. Because it will help for you to choose if it is good or had some potentian in cryptomarket. I just wanna share my one favorite altcoin NEM/xem. I chose nem because it has a lot of good project that can develop or innovate the system in blockchain. That's for my longterm trade but the other coins is for day trade/scalp trade.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 08:44:58 AM
People says good for what they have chosen. Lot of coins. You can't get a conclusion here. neo, wtc, eth and waves are my favorites. But you need to do your own research.
Activity: 34
November 04, 2017, 08:41:11 AM
It's pretty much impossible trying to pick the exact right coin at the exact right time.

I tried timing the market and buying stuff. Lost almost half my stack like that lol. Things are too crazy in the crypto world unless you have insider information.

I started following teeka tiwari's recommendations and I got into Zen, OMG, and GAS. Easiest 800% of my life lol. It makes sense because he's connected to all the heads of the crypto world and travels everywhere meeting developers and shit, has all that upcoming information.

Now I go 100% ham on whatever he says to buy, it's been working amazing for me. It's so nice just brainlessly putting money into what he picks and seeing it 5-10x lol.

Are you signed up for the PBC letter or is there another way to get it?

Nah man that shit is $3000 lol. I've been buying it from this guy who uploads them really quickly. I'll probably buy the actual subscription for next year since teeka made me more than that in a day lol.
Activity: 77
November 04, 2017, 08:38:32 AM
It's pretty much impossible trying to pick the exact right coin at the exact right time.

I tried timing the market and buying stuff. Lost almost half my stack like that lol. Things are too crazy in the crypto world unless you have insider information.

I started following teeka tiwari's recommendations and I got into Zen, OMG, and GAS. Easiest 800% of my life lol. It makes sense because he's connected to all the heads of the crypto world and travels everywhere meeting developers and shit, has all that upcoming information.

Now I go 100% ham on whatever he says to buy, it's been working amazing for me. It's so nice just brainlessly putting money into what he picks and seeing it 5-10x lol.

Are you signed up for the PBC letter or is there another way to get it?
Activity: 476
Merit: 2
November 04, 2017, 08:32:16 AM
Tenx is the most undervalue coin and has a good team. Search the price history.
Activity: 34
November 04, 2017, 08:31:40 AM

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 04, 2017, 08:29:29 AM
I am kinda new in this cryptocurrency and i wanted to buy some altcoins but i don't know which one, my friend said i should buy neo but i am not quite sure if it is a good coin or not.

NEO is good, yes, but I think Ethereum is better. Whatever alt you decide to invest in, make sure that you keep a sizeable proportion in bitcoin too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 04, 2017, 07:39:38 AM
I think monero and civic are the two coins which i would recommend you to buy.
Monero is a coin based upon the idea of complete prove i and the transactions are secure and untraceable. The coin is one of the most popular coins available in the market.
Civic is a coins based upon the idea of identity verification and has a very strong team. You can expect good amount of growth from the project.
Activity: 169
November 04, 2017, 07:33:54 AM
got my eye on 2 coins atm .... Vertcoin and DeepOnion Smiley

I think they both have great potential Smiley
Activity: 63
November 04, 2017, 07:32:36 AM
If you are new in crypto, stick to btc at the beginning. Try to learn about coins before you are investing in. You can listen to other people opinions, but you should do your own research. Neo is a good one, but it had as big pump in last few month so be careful. Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2017, 07:31:52 AM
Bitconnect, Ragal coin and any lending lending platform for present income. Quatum and Wing more interested for  future investment. Ofcourse BtC.👍

get ARK if you don't want your Bitcoin to disappeared with bitconnect
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
November 04, 2017, 07:31:03 AM
i think neo is the best valued coin you can buy and why
 NEO changed their white paper about three days after I posted this, so many of the quotes are now gone. The original link was broken. I have updated the link to the new white paper. The references to fiat are gone in the new paper, as are a few other things, but largely my analysis remains the same, based on my reading of the new paper. They just cleaned it up and made it more focused.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 07:28:15 AM
Right now most of them. My suggestions are MONA and SNT at the moment (expecting x1.5 - x2 in one month)
Activity: 420
November 04, 2017, 07:24:17 AM
I think this time is best to buy altcoins because this time almost all altcoins are in dump and if you buy at low price after few days i hope they will pump again and increase their rates also, I think there are lot of good coins are their for example DGB, OK CASH, STR, SC.
Activity: 504
November 04, 2017, 06:33:44 AM
I think as China has improve there positions of cryptocurrence, the NEO can be struugle very much in further 1-3 months.
Activity: 122
November 04, 2017, 06:21:17 AM
i dont know if im right, based on what i have read about it, of what is the best altcoin to buy. i recommend or suggest to buying BTS between 1.600 and 1800 satoshis, and setting a sell order for th bought coins at 3,800 satoshis.
Pages:
Jump to: