Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats the ranking of bitcoin in terms of currency - page 2. (Read 1297 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
Is it like #1 since it costs like ~$4000 for 1

Cryptocurrency will be always number one because most of the people are investing on cryptocurrency are using bitcoins to trade in the market and in that way they are earning more profit due to a very fast growth of bitcoins more than any other cryptocurrency that are being released in the market.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
Bitcoin is the father of crypto currency and boss always stands first in the race. So no doubt on iy that bitcoin always stands first in cryptocurrency and it will always be and the other will be altcoins.

I also agree that bitcoin is one of the top coin in crypto market but not the only one.Bitcoin was the king before but not anymore.People are finding other alts more profitable than crypto and that is a fact now.  Bitcoin is neither tangible or not controlled by the government but it is worth a great deal for the people .The money that we are using that is fiat currency is tangible and it is controlled by the government.Nothing matters if everybody think that Bitcoin is a bubble that is about to burst no matter because Bitcoin is changing the future of finance .
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
There is no ranking in currency. You have to choose the criteria you base your ranking on. For examole if it is about how big the market size is or the value of the currency bitcoin is number one  but that isn't true when talking about the profit margin because there maybe other currencies that will make you more money if you invest in them.
Yes it depends on our criteria,if we are looking in terms of its orice then bitcoin is the most expensive currency ever but the fact is we are not using bitcoin as our currency we just using it as trading material so still it is not in the rank one when compared to fiat money ij trrms of usage.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

Yeah absolutely it is number one, that is why itbis calle the king, it is the pioneer digital coin an so it is the leading one. As of the moment you cannot bit the value of it.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
yes when viewed from kepopulernya definitely bitcoin be the number one digital currency. because the highest exchange rate compared to other crypto currencies.
Activity: 322
There is no ranking in currency. You have to choose the criteria you base your ranking on. For examole if it is about how big the market size is or the value of the currency bitcoin is number one  but that isn't true when talking about the profit margin because there maybe other currencies that will make you more money if you invest in them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251

At this time bitcoin the only coin or the best currency and deserve to be ranked No. 1 and it has been proven concretely. In addition to being the best currency Bitcoin has other excellent features such as:
1. Can be used as a tool that can be traded similar to gold.
2. Its prices are unstable or often experience a drastic change in value (Volatile).
3. Bitcoin prices are never unbeatable by currency or any coins including altcoin.
4. In any situation the decline / increase of bitcoin is very interesting to note especially for investors and traders.
I think until now there is no currency that can beat the popularity of bitcoin.
yes of that you have described, bitcoin is the best coin among others compared to the price and its use, bitcoin development has always been a very interesting thing to see because from there we can get the advantage or loss from every movement that happened,
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
If according to this bitcoin has ranked number 1 in the world but in terms of digital currency if in the currency circulating in the world market then bitcoin currency does not have any ratings because the bitcoin is not recognized and prohibited to make transactions but now the world's currency has Big exchange rate is puond, euro and dollar.
among top 10 currency bitcoin is still in the world bitcoin too have a stable place in terms of circulation of money and people acceptance
Activity: 26
The unit amount of platinum costs more than unit amount of btcs as far as i know Smiley or i may be wrong too
Activity: 742
Merit: 101

If you are referring to currency, of course bitcoin is number. A lot of peole trust bitcoin because of it's potential and profitability. It also brings convenience to people because through it you can easily transfer funds. However, in terms of currency it cannot be considered as number one since it is not widely used by everyone yet.
copper member
Activity: 168
Dont i believe in these heck of volatile and unreliable currencies. what i believe in is just mere real world assets and currencies Smiley
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
At this crucial moment i think btcs are more or less beaten by other altcoins because from the beginning of the year the btcs are in down
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
Well at the very moment the price of bitcoin here in our country is less than 500K and if we base our reasoning with conversion alone then bitcoin is at the top. But if we consider the acceptance and usage of it by majority of the people and business establishments then it is not. Take note that i am only talking for my country alone here.
Activity: 364
In my opinion bitcoin in the ranking is on the number one position and the other currencies like dollar and so many other are less in value than bitcoin and in the future the people will shift from paper money into the virtual money and the internet usage will high like now the people are investing in the bitcoin due to which the bitcoin value will rise and in the future bitcoin will high.
copper member
Activity: 24
I am a newbie and so i am not well acqauinted with them too much except btcs. so how can i say whether others worth more than btcs or not
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com

You are right op bitcoin No. 1.
Only bitcoin the only best coin. In addition to the very high price, bitcoin is one of the best way to make money easily and it's undeniable until now, both popularity and functionality.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Still in number 1 because the value of 1 bitcoin is not equal ratio to other currencies like 1btc to $4,000 so therefore we need to expend $4000 just to have 1 btc but this ratio is for investment use only in which it is very hard for Bitcoin to be use as currency for now as it was not generally use in the establishments.
Activity: 56
I think btcs were always the one, will always be the one and even it is one too Wink
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Even though I didn't read all the thread, all what I could find in this discussion is just nonsense. First of all Bitcoin is not a real currency yet. But if we suppose it is one, then to establish its ranking we  should compare its capitalization with the capitalization of other currencies. Which nobody has taken the effort to do until now, as far as I saw.
Pages:
Jump to: