Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats the ranking of bitcoin in terms of currency - page 6. (Read 1293 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
In cryptocurrency world, or here in the digital world, I must say that yes bitcoin is the leading currency in crypto. As you can see, bitcoin's price is way too big compared to any coins that are available in crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Is it like #1 since it costs like ~$4000 for 1

Are you referring to cryptocurrency when you mention currency? If you do, I think Bitcoin is really ranked number 1. It cannot be compared to fiat currency because it is a virtual currency. And we all know that when it comes to cryptocurrency, there is no other coin that will be at par with bitcoin in terms of achievement. The second, whichever it may fall in the very long list of altcoins, is very far from Bitcoin.

In price wise, whether it is crypto currency or any kind of fiat and cashless society as well bitcoin is number one rank to choose as your savings. In usage wise bitcoin is still undervalued currency in the market all over the world. If the supply and visible to all the set of people means bitcoin will gross the place of USD in the world economy market place.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Are you referring to cryptocurrency when you mention currency? If you do, I think Bitcoin is really ranked number 1. It cannot be compared to fiat currency because it is a virtual currency. And we all know that when it comes to cryptocurrency, there is no other coin that will be at par with bitcoin in terms of achievement. The second, whichever it may fall in the very long list of altcoins, is very far from Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
In terms of decentralized currency bitcoin is no. 1 no doubt, bitcoin is always on the top of crypto currency market because it has huge value and lots of people start to adopt bitcoin even their own countries.
For now bitcoin can only transacted in online but i think in the near future there will be available even in offline transaction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Obviously no one in the economic sectors will declare that bitcoin is the top in currency value. For the same reason they don’t even want to recognized as one of the currency that is existing. It is so high that most of them crumbled to they’re feet just to stop this madness. But fail with a zero on they’re head because of disappointment after all those black propagandas been made and thrown to cryptocurrency, it doesn’t change the course to the biggest investment opportunity in the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

If you ask crypto currencies bitcoin is number 1 because of high price value unlike other crypto's. But if your thinking is in whole currencies including fiat, bitcoin is not considered real currency and it is not considered as number one even the value of it is high. Bitcoin is in the limited used and the only used of it is in virtual transaction, unlike fiat that without restriction of used.
Activity: 546
Bitcoin is the father of crypto currency and boss always stands first in the race. So no doubt on iy that bitcoin always stands first in cryptocurrency and it will always be and the other will be altcoins.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I don't think it works that way. A lot of thinga determines whether a currency is ranked at the upper or bottom. And bitcoin isn't even yet listed along side all other regular currencies.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256
I assume your question is made in comparison to
all other FIAT currencies in the world?

I think its difficult to compare really, there are so
Many variables which can be compared but as
people  on this thread is based solely on its single
Value of over $5500.

Activity: 546
Despite the current high bitcoin value but certainly for the legality of bitcoin currency is still in the limits, and so far the functions and lagalitas fiat still dominate, but I think with bitcoin advances at a time bitcoin will be equivalent to fiat money both function and legality.
here I completely agree with you and also think that the very first question regarding Bitcoin is its implementation. If this question is resolved, then there will always be a minimum package of problems.

Although btc is higher, i dont think they could be classified as one. Because fiat and crypto currencies works differently. Cryptos are mined while fiats are made. Although they just represent something, they exist against each other. Some governments dont accept crypto trading but others take opportunity to adapt it but with risks. I think the most bold move would be some fiat representation of bitcoin but i dont think that would happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Despite the current high bitcoin value but certainly for the legality of bitcoin currency is still in the limits, and so far the functions and lagalitas fiat still dominate, but I think with bitcoin advances at a time bitcoin will be equivalent to fiat money both function and legality.
here I completely agree with you and also think that the very first question regarding Bitcoin is its implementation. If this question is resolved, then there will always be a minimum package of problems.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
if in view of its value is not in doubt kalu bitcoin no 1 highest for now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114

i can say that bitcoin is ranking number 1 in all cryptocurrency because of its high value but only in online world and he cant still compete in the fiat money because fiats are still the king of currency in terms of real usage and legality although i see most people will still say that bitcoin is the best currency and will replace the fiat soon but we dont really know what will happen on the future , it might happen one day or not and bitcoin will still remain a digital currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I think in terms of bitcoin value is the topmost, but in terms of bitcoin currency is the second because the use of bitcoin is still not comprehensive in each country while the fiat is used by every layer of the general public in their respective countries. Bitcoin itself is a global exchange tool that can be used anywhere by fellow bitcoin users
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
 Smiley Hello
Bitcoins are obviously number 1
Because of the following reasons:-
  -popularity
        Ask anyone about a cryptocurrency they will only know about bitcoins if they are out of the cryptocurrency world.
  -Price
       Due to high popularity and people Will to do investment in this sector the price is very high as compared to other currencies, mostly due to demand and supply factor
  -Media coverage due to being the oldest has paved way for other customers to invest, because of its high growth rate also there are countries where they are now legalized and used like a fiat, there is no other cryptocurrency to have received the same amount of acceptance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
This is unfair for Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still an infant and it is categorized to digital currency and not as a paper money (stop rebutting me with paper wallet,it is different from the paper money of fiat). Comparison and ranking shouldn't be happening between a digital currency and other physical fiat currency. Bitcoin is obviously the pioneer and king of Digital/Crypto Currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

i think now bitcoin rank is one. because number bitcoin user is very high, then this currency use every section,it makes people feel confident. so bitcoin currency rank position is one from other currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
First what do you mean when you said bitcoin rank in terms of currency?
To say bitcoin is not fully a currency but an online payment model. We have digital currency faint currency e currency, electronic currency and in currency all countries has they own central currency and it not accepted globally but in the case of bitcoin as a currency it is accepted globally and it worth in the exchange market is very high compared to most popular currencies like dollars and pounds. Even gold
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329
Yes bitcoin has been placed on number one in all cryptocurrencies around the world. We don’t have any solid reference for that but I have heard news and read many articles about it. Bitcoin have got much fame in a very short time as compared to all other elements in business things. The more yielding percentage of it, have showed everyone that it is the number one currency.
Pages:
Jump to: