Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the sole aim of bounty hunter - page 2. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 21, 2018, 04:32:59 AM
The purpose of the bounty hunter is to profit from the activity, so we follow the tasks assigned to us by the project every day, and our work is also cycled here every day!
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 21, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
The sole aim of bounty hunters is to earned tokens and convert those tokens to bitcoin or ethereum and from there to they local currency.  Bounty hunters has no interest in the future of your projects but what concerns them is to get pay for the work or promotions that they have made. 
I believe that bounty promoters are going to become richer in future than the investor and we are going to see those sign in future.  Many bounty hunters has a lot of tokens in their possessions than investors and if those coins began to recover the are going to become rich.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
November 19, 2018, 05:23:06 AM
Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

I myself aim to find new experiences to earn smart income. I found this forum. aside from that, I also aim to learn about this latest innovation about digital currencies. its main purpose is to earn income.
Activity: 99
November 18, 2018, 07:04:48 PM
The sole aim of bounty hunter is to spread the good news of the project to the public.
That's also the reason why bounty campaigns exist because projects need endorsers for their product in a large scale.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
November 18, 2018, 11:42:38 AM
The goal of each participant in a company’s bounty is, of course, the desire to earn tokens in order to sell them on the stock exchange and make a profit. Of course, there are cases when tokens are not sold, but saved for further use as intended
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 03, 2018, 10:15:33 PM
As a bounty hunter, my objective is to choose the very best bounty campaign offered by a very promising ICO. Once i got the best among the best ICOs out there, i am making sure that i will hold my bounty tokens until these tokens go to the moon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 11:37:44 AM
Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

The sole aim of the bounty hunter is to get max work and make money. Many people want to take part in the bounty, but not all have time because the demand is high.
Activity: 336
November 02, 2018, 08:08:26 AM
I try to look for good projects. If there is a good project in which you can invest (which I still will not do) or just participate in bounty company, then why not do it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 07:09:12 AM
The main aim of the bounty hunter is to get tokens from each bounty they follow, and they use their free time to perform tasks assigned by the bounty moderator to get prizes in the form of tokens, then they sell tokens obtained from prizes to earn money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 02, 2018, 06:52:15 AM
Of course, profit. They don't participate in companies because they want to help the project. This is all done purely because of the desire to earn.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 12:12:22 PM

actually hunter bounty and investors have something in common, it's just that we work to be paid in the form of tokens. then we hold up according to the knowledge we read from white paper so that its value rises in the future. but there are also many who make work rather than benefits and technology
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 11:50:33 AM
The aim of the bounty hunter is to make sure that they carry out their tasks as they are specified in the bounty campaign, that way they will be helping to actually promote the coins to people who are willing to invest in new coins. They have no other tasks, you just have to make sure that all of your tasks are completed before the deadline
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 31, 2018, 12:11:52 PM
how about reward? i think people like the idea they get some money in exchange for their efforts or talents. some go as far as to start their own projects, since they start to understand how this machine works
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

The primary aim of bounties  is to earn tokens and these tokens will use to invest in a good ICO projects to earn more. Bounties needs time and hard work but this can also provide more  knowledge in other opportunities in crypto.
Activity: 335
October 28, 2018, 02:46:56 AM
Since this is a profession then their purpose is obviously for money. What is surprising about this, this is also a way of living. But I think trading is the best way. Bounty hunters should be the people of the third world.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 27, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
The sole aim of a bounty hunter is basically looking for Campaigns or Bounties that is worth campaigning for. They look for campaigns that is easy to understand and easy to do. Bounty hunters spend most of their time studying what they are campaigning for and what effective ways there are to do bounty hunting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 11:31:05 AM
As a bounty hunter my sole aim for bounty hunter is to earn a big profit reward and also for bounty ico that will not pay some tokens after their ico ends.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 05:49:31 AM
As a bounty hunter i always pray that if our ico is finished im begging that to pay us bounty hunters who promote for their business and get the exact money we deserve.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 26, 2018, 10:52:42 AM
First and foremost majority of bounty hunters is into bounty to get the monetary compensation but few others do this as fun too because myself enjoying doing some social media campaign to pass time while the other thing that may be aim of bounty hunters is to get some skills, some have become professional article writers and translator from participating in bounty because it's all encompassing
in my opinion the sole aim of the bounties is to show peopel tahg theybare exist and tjey van use tjem in the hour of need that is all
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 26, 2018, 10:51:14 AM
i do not get tje purpose of bounty hunters in my opinion there are better things to do that this and you can find another one
Pages:
Jump to: