Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the sole aim of bounty hunter - page 3. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 10:48:43 AM
First and foremost majority of bounty hunters is into bounty to get the monetary compensation but few others do this as fun too because myself enjoying doing some social media campaign to pass time while the other thing that may be aim of bounty hunters is to get some skills, some have become professional article writers and translator from participating in bounty because it's all encompassing
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
October 26, 2018, 10:40:30 AM
yes usually bounty hunters support an ico not because they believe in the potentiality of the project but only for the reward in token or cash
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

Bounties nowadays take as long as 12 weeks to 20 weeks to complete. That must have been more than enough time to promote the project. So it may not be suitable or convenient for the bounty hunter to continue promoting after such long period.
And when they work 12-20 weeks, But the reward they receive is only equal to 4-8 weeks than before .. I found engaging in bounty now take too much time and get too little money compared with the beginning of 2018
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 10:15:52 AM
Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

Make the highest possible amount of profits with minimum efforts. It is pretty obvious as for me, especially in current terms, when you need to participate several campaigns to be sure about profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

The goal is simple: entering cryptocurrency market without need to invest your own money in it. The same goals is pursuited by airdrop participants.
Activity: 504
October 26, 2018, 04:29:24 AM
As a bounty hunter like me ofcourse I need to earn a big profit as a bounty hunter to make a business and became a succesful in life that's my aim as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 280
October 26, 2018, 01:36:51 AM
I think everyone who participates in the bounty hunter aims to get money, I think that's all that is in the minds of the bounty hunters, no one wants to work without earning money, we all know that bounty hunters often don't get paid because of ICO Scams , the bounty hunters consider it a lesson to carefully choose a bounty campaign.

Doing our tasks in order to earn a reward that's a primary function as a bounty hunter and at the same time to learn another steps here in crypto to become a trader or something I'm addition as what we earned in bounty.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 01:32:49 AM
To maximize coins from a good project and then try to time when to sell them. Easier said than done.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 26, 2018, 01:29:55 AM
they work for money and want to get the greatest reward for their work
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 03:33:27 PM

Bounties nowadays take as long as 12 weeks to 20 weeks to complete. That must have been more than enough time to promote the project. So it may not be suitable or convenient for the bounty hunter to continue promoting after such long period.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 04:46:30 PM

I don't think there is any other special aim of a bounty hunter than to promote a particular ICO project and after the promotional work then the bounty hunter get the coin of the ICO project and sell on exchange. I don't think there is any other aim of a bounty hunter expect that.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
October 24, 2018, 04:39:20 PM
ICO projects want to advertise and airdrop and bounty campaigns through advertising. The people who participated in the Bounty campaign were both a holder and a trader. Both parties are lucrative if the ICO project is successful. ICO obtains free token to invests and bounty campaign participants.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 08:32:21 AM
Joining signature campaigns for every bounty hunters were very important because these gives bounty participants an opportunity to earn more knowledge and to profit as well.Spending time on it deserves good rewards but certainly there were campaigns that doesn't pay the way it should be
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
October 24, 2018, 08:20:37 AM
Regarding the bounties, you are right, one should constantly look to other campaigns in order to chose the best one at any given moment.
There is no big secret which will give you the pot of gold.
Activity: 684
October 24, 2018, 08:20:05 AM
May not be as active as before, but I'm still looking for new bounty companies, trying to choose more reliable, and hodl tokens.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 08:10:24 AM
Get involved with the team work, learn how sell crypto, and make some token.
Activity: 210
October 24, 2018, 08:04:03 AM
It depends on the part of bounty campaign. For example, translators could get the most of profits in short term, while social media requires long term attention.
Activity: 223
October 24, 2018, 06:04:07 AM
I think that bounty hunters are well versed in good projects and promising coins, so after the end of the bounty campaign they don’t change all their earnings into fiat money but they reinvest part of them into promising coins and ICO.
Activity: 462
October 24, 2018, 05:16:15 AM
We are not noble. The purpose of bounty hunters is to make money. This is also the only purpose. Participating in advertising is just a way to make money!
Activity: 154
October 24, 2018, 05:15:58 AM
Bounty hunters only advertise to get an award. This is their main interest. But, unfortunately, now it is very difficult to find a company with a decent payment. Therefore, bounty hunters-a part-time job, and for someone and full-time.
Pages:
Jump to: