Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin? - page 12. (Read 1333 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 109
January 10, 2019, 02:16:16 PM
My favorite cryptocoin? Let me think...
This is Dogecoin! Why? A coin that was made up for fun. Got popularity. Other coins appear and disappear, and dogecoin exists for itself. Without any scandals, hardforks, loud statements about anything. It just is, it works, and it's great!  Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
January 10, 2019, 01:31:23 PM
For me bitcoin is my number one cryptocurrency and will always be until another coin can replace it from the number one spot. We always want to follow the winning team it is obvious many people will also pick bitcoin ahead of other cryptocoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
January 10, 2019, 01:05:08 PM
Always BTC and my next option is ETH these both coins are best in the crypto market as this coins have a wide range of popularity in the market, these both coins are very fast in transactions and its specifications are different from other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
January 10, 2019, 12:56:31 PM
Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).
I think I have to say bitcoin, not because it is the biggest one but also I have so much history with it. It was obviously the first coin I met, there wasn't much coins at the time when I started and bitcoin was the only one, there was namecoin and litecoin I think.

I was capable of mining bitcoin with my old laptop back than, I gambled with it and made a lot of profits and also losses, I sold my game character for bitcoin (I sold it for 1 bitcoin, looking back that was a great deal Cheesy ) and I wrote for bitcoin and I sold stuff for bitcoin.

Basically not only bitcoin is the biggest coin out there but also it gave me a chance to quit my work and stay at home working freelance and make more money than I used to by working. My wife wakes up at 6:30 am in the morning and goes to school as a teacher and goes home at 6 pm and she makes about as much as I do and I start working at around 12-1 pm and stop at 5pm. How can I not love it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 05:00:24 AM
It's pretty obvious that BTC and ETH are the most favorite ones for almost everyone here, so I won't mention them Smiley
So I'd like to mention other tokens with a working product instead: MGO and MTRc. The first one is an e-sport platform for gamers worldwide. MTRc refers to ModulTrade marketplace platform with some cool stuff from modern devices to unique pieces of art.
Activity: 574
January 10, 2019, 02:08:12 AM
so far the number one coin is BTC and of course for the second one is ETH and I have invested my funds into ETH so I hope that this year the price of ETH can soar.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
January 10, 2019, 02:01:24 AM
For me my favourites are bitcoin and ethereum ,they are the first ones to take the giant steps in sharks pool ,but its very costly for investing now ,I hardly make enough to invest in them so I go for cheaper altcoins
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
January 10, 2019, 01:55:36 AM
My number one coin for me is only the bitcoin i will wait the price of bitcoin $20000 before i sell my bitcoin and i know it will reach at that price just like what happen in 2017 it is almost at $20000, this is only my coins that might could be change my lifestyle.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
January 10, 2019, 01:52:52 AM
In my opinion, number 1 is bitcoin. Whatever the conditions, for me bitcoin is the best. After that, Ethereum and Tron. In my opinion, the two altcoins showed good performance
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 10, 2019, 01:47:15 AM
My #1 favourite cryptocoin will surely be ethereum, ethereum has brought me more profit than any other coin I can talk about,ethereum is my main.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
https://flame.exchange
January 10, 2019, 01:44:37 AM
Probably Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash because they have cheap and fast transactions, while still being quite profitable for mining.
Activity: 265
January 10, 2019, 01:04:36 AM
Usually users here will start in bitcoin then they will suggest this so this will grow by that and for me this is really for trusted for investment actually this is so solid but if you look in price now i think this is really high already so it more possible that this will drops then it will grow after that so i think the best here now base in price are eth and xrp because they really cheap so if this will grow you can earn big another thing this two can be similar to btc price still btc,eth and xrp are very good for investment here in crypto
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 10, 2019, 12:53:07 AM

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).
Bitcoin of course, because its too good not to invest on this coin. If you want a good profit in long term, then investing more with bitcoin is ideal one. But since there are also some good altcoins that is worth investing for, my choice is with ETH, it can grow higher as the time past by and the future is in this market. Just keep on looking for good coins, and invest while you can.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 12:43:50 AM
For me, best favorite is bitcoin and ethereum. They are always top of my portfolio. I haven't found any other coins for 3rd.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
January 09, 2019, 11:47:18 PM
So far, I have still favored the potential coins such as BTC, ETH, NEO, and XLM. These are the promising coins that will always be my all-time favorite coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
January 09, 2019, 11:12:03 PM
my favorite crypto coin is the ethereum. because in any condition he was able to come back and give back the profits recovery.
Activity: 279
January 09, 2019, 11:04:15 PM
Cybermiles and OCN are my favorite altcoin, when I got some profits when I bought and held this altcoin. In 2018 I got a profit of over $ 1300 when I bought these 2 altcoin at a cheap price and hold
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 09, 2019, 07:25:36 PM
All the time for me was the preferred altcoin Ethereum. This is primarily due to the fact that for it you can buy any token. ETH can also be invested in any new project at the ICO stage.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 09, 2019, 07:25:11 PM

I think people have a favorite altcoin still Ethereum and bitcoin , I think these coins are a good investment, so I would choose neo and etc I think they can reveal their potential
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
January 09, 2019, 07:11:55 PM
It's so hard to name a favourite coin.

And even though this will split opinion, I think TRX deserves a mention.

Why, because they are making moves, 1million a/cs added, closing in on 8th place market cap to overtake Tether.

I think the battle with EOS will be won or lost not just on the number of dApps on each platform, although quantity is important, but on the quality of dApps.

At the moment, EOS is well ahead of Tron on the number of dApps, but according to this article https://cryptomenow.com/trons-weekly-report-will-it-surpass-eos-in-dapps/, Justin Sun has plans to change that.
Pages:
Jump to: