Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your attitude to this? - page 3. (Read 2031 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:52:50 AM
-----

Many of the projects were start-ups. No one took them seriously and thought it was garbage - like Dropbox, Square, Zinga. And they survived.

To be realistic, the price of bitcoin and altcoins is just our faith and expectations.

Have you ever started your business? For example, handmade souvenirs. Many people say that it is garbage and no one will buy it. But there are people who buy and they like what you do. Your small business grows and generates revenue. Yes, you will not be a business shark. But who cares?

I don't want to convince anyone. I don't try to advertise any projects. However, I wonder why you don't give even a single chance to anything except bitcoin.
The more money is been invested in a whole cryptocurrency industry, the more hype it attracts and moves forward the success of bitcoin. And we really need this to replace current money systems, someday.

I need to be always active and confidence with bitcoin industry for a better life and makes a successful business interprenuers someday and be safer to simply hold on my account  in existing cryptocurrency .
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
July 27, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
Bitcoin is the main crypto currency but does not mean that altcoins are mostly garbage because they also served a purpose in the market. Altcoins devs has lot of potentials to grow because most of them are really  have good projects to begin with and they deserved of what they have worked for.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 27, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
Well, as we all know that each and every coin has its own philosophy and every coin was invented to deal with a different kind of real-world issue. However, not everyone is convinced by the idea of every coin and hence they are staying neutral or criticize that coin. Personally, I try to understand the vision behind any particular coin and if it is out of my understanding then I simply neglect it instead of wasting my time in criticizing.
Activity: 37
July 27, 2018, 06:31:05 AM
We need to have a balance between both these approach. I do not think there is any problem in adapting to changing situations and appreciating alt coins.
Activity: 119
July 27, 2018, 06:19:51 AM
For me my attitude to this is to follow all the rules whatever happened just obey and be patient to the groups and the other one the excellence of work trust to each other as a teamwork for the good future of the programs.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:18:20 AM
You are very brave and wise person if you are considering the Golden middle of this thing, but the simple reason that some of the people cannot afford bitcoin and they are sticking with alternative cryptocurrency saying that they have an advantage.

Bitcoin is nothing to afford. Everyone can afford bitcoin, ven if he wants to buy $1 worth of Bitcoin. It's not that you need to buy whole bitcoin and then sell or spend whole bitcoin
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
July 25, 2018, 07:40:44 PM
I appreciate the opinions of each person is different, I think it's normal that some people like altcoin and some who hate and consider garbage, but for me altcoin and bitcoin there is a good side that can be an equally profitable investment but also need analysis for can benefit

You are correct,  we do have our own opinions,  we do have our own choice. For me,  as long as i am earning and btc and alts are still profitable i dont have to think of anything in who is right or wrong.
Activity: 147
July 25, 2018, 07:34:42 PM
Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
The way I see it, the two teams arose due to where your investments are. People who were not able to invest in bitcoin before it boomed but were however able to invest in altcoins will likely support their altcoins and its vice versa for bitcoin. The thing we all seem to forget is that the price of bitcoin affects the price of altcoins so we all need to support each other in order to make riches in this crypto era.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
For me there is a big difference about altcoin and bitcoin,you can see the difference between the official price of bitcoin and altcoins and also the uses of it compare to other,but it think they are not fighting they only want to know the opinion of others.
It is always happens that some argue with a certain things that did not meet on their expectation. Many altcoins are their in the market and bitcoin is one of the best to invest with your money. It is proven that we can get earn it may huge and if you invest in a legit altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
July 25, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
really, we can not underestimate altcoin, its development is also very rapidly and maybe in the future altcoin can compete with bitcoin. altcoin values are not as good as bitcoin but if they are present in large quantities they will become strong, just as ants clustered against a large elephant.
Activity: 93
July 25, 2018, 06:24:41 PM
I believe that this is the human brain. Always find a topic for a dispute, it's okay, it's good when people argue. When people argue, they share some facts with each other. From the dispute, you can always bring truth to each side. And on the subject of altcoins, yes, I think that altcoins also deserve attention.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:56:37 AM
For me there is a big difference about altcoin and bitcoin,you can see the difference between the official price of bitcoin and altcoins and also the uses of it compare to other,but it think they are not fighting they only want to know the opinion of others.
Activity: 176
July 25, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
You are very brave and wise person if you are considering the Golden middle of this thing, but the simple reason that some of the people cannot afford bitcoin and they are sticking with alternative cryptocurrency saying that they have an advantage.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

First and foremost let us discuss how many alternative coins are out there in the market. You are lucky if you have jumped into a coin who luckily increases its value but what if its value decreases or there is no growth at all. Another thing is that you want to buy a certain coin in its cheapest value available and that is during the ICO, but there are many scam ICO's anywhere and a large percentage of ICO does not end up successfully and ends up in a failure.

There are also coins that after their market crashed they did not go up anymore and become stagnant. With these reasons it is much better to invest on bitcoin rather than on altcoins. If bitcoin crashes all other altcoins crashes but if bitcoin increases in value not all altcoins increases in value. This is one of the reason why people prefer bitcoin over altcoins.
I agree with you the just look at what happened on the market right now the value of bitcoin is increasing while the value of altcoins over btc drops but because of the value of bitcoin increases the value of all altcoins increases too.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 05:48:57 PM
Altcoins created by Bitcoin, when you want to trading Altcoins you also need to have Bitcoin before buying them. Bitcoin is always worth and top of the top 100 coin over any coins. Although you earn a lot from Altcoins but bitcoin always hold the number one.
That is such good idea. Bitcoin before other coins because it has huge potential to grow. Bitcoin is more popular which will be hard to lose it value alon the market which other afraid to. Altcoin helps to gain bitcoin which you need tokens or buy it. I have some coins from bounty campaigns and used it to gain bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
July 24, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
Of course not all altcoins are worthless and many are actually much more usable than bitcoin. But you have to understand the psyche of these people, and no go about what they are saying literally.
Most of them may have sold at the wrong time and incurred a huge loss, so this maybe just their frustration talking.
Another type would be the fudders, which are kinda obvious only if you see their posts for the past couple of days or so.
YEs not because bitcoin was the famous cryptocurrency means that altcoin doesnt have value now. In fact some of them are valuable as bitcoin. Yes there are many altcoin now which are worthless or most people called as shit coin. But still there are altcoin that was worth havingit. Like ETH which is a very good example.
Activity: 115
July 24, 2018, 05:40:24 PM
Well, such is life. We all can't agree with one particular thing because we have different views about any given situation. This difference is basically in how we understand situations. The reasons why someone might not like altcoin be because of its small market cap or market volume. Others reason can be that they see altcoins trying to copy bitcoin.  These people are mostly bitcoin pioneers, they only see bitcoin as the only cryptocurrency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
July 24, 2018, 05:29:58 PM
Each member of this great forum are here for different reason but the two prominent reasons among others is the angry ones and the true supporters of bitcoin, the first set are those who sees bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme and are disappointed due to bitcoin volatility. And those who use bitcoin for they daily transactions and are working toward the promotion of the blockchain technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 24, 2018, 05:25:05 PM
I agree with you to some extent, but this kind of competition should be expected, one thing we must ask ourselves is how healthy is this "competition". No one hates alt coin and trust me most of the investors on this platform invest in both bitcoin and alt coin since it not safe to keep all your eggs in one basket, Just that much of their investment might be with the most stable coin with high potentials which is undoubtedly bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
July 24, 2018, 04:05:01 PM
Mostly people who have purchased in bitcoin a couple of years ago when there was only about 100+ altcoins thnk that altcoins are useless and you shouldn`t buy them thats the first side. Others got involved into crypto when ETH came up (that was the time when i joined when ETH was for 0.5$) and they have seen the potential behind altcoins and they say what the problem have people who only hate altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: