Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your attitude to this? - page 4. (Read 2031 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 04:04:20 PM
Some wish man has said that it's not the man who will make him to the top or make it down it's his Attitude which make him successful or a loser so it is definitely going depends on your attitude that what you want to do with your life.You make it useful or waste it.So always focus on your goals and make the right step on the right time and avail the good opportunities to be successful.One most important thing that always thankful to your Parents and the God.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
July 24, 2018, 03:34:36 PM
These are very potential altcoins in the future. Altcoins are the places that generate higher interest rates and profits than Bitcoins. The altcoins you listed above are highly regarded altcoins like Zilliqa and NEO.

I don't think that there are very many alts or projects in that area with any real long term value. Most of it is just smoke and mirrors to dupe investors out of their money. It's not a new thing either. This has been happening in the alt market for years and years now.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 03:31:07 PM
I agree. In addition to Bitcoin, there are have many potential altcoins. Currently, I'm investing in some altcoin in the top 100. But in all the altcoin that I invest in, I feel ETH is the most potential coin.
Activity: 89
July 24, 2018, 03:26:18 PM
In any case, there are different opinions. People do not get angry with each other, but simply vyskazyvayut their opinion. This is normal and I'm even happy about this, people have something to talk about and on what topic to arrange a discussion
Activity: 230
Merit: 22
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 24, 2018, 08:59:42 AM
Indeed there are altcoins that has a lot of potential out there and i have been able to experience success from it.
But we also cant deny the fact that there are other altcoins that can truly be labeled as shitcoins who uses the name of cryptocurrency to scam other people.
And this could be the very reason why there are bitcoin lovers that really hates altcoins.
Activity: 107
July 24, 2018, 08:52:26 AM
My attitude is very good. Because I have benefited from Bitcoin's work. It changed my life. I have earned a lot of money through this precious. Now I can walk well with my family. I am grateful to this Bitcoin.

I'm so thankful to btc.It helps a lot,making new friends,earn more savings and it opened my mind to crypto world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 08:24:39 AM
Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
The way on how can you manipulate for me there is no restrictions of on using this or the way on how you able to choose what others tell also this is may back to your own opinion and you may know what could be the best for you to make profit even you choose bitcoin let say but you dont know how are you able to handle the take on this are based on you also.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
July 24, 2018, 08:08:46 AM
Well my attitude to this situation is that I always keep calm even if the price dropdown because if youll be mad it wont help and it will just trigger you to sell your investment then you will lose huge amount of money.So yu must be patient and calm specially in this situation.
Yes we need to keep calm and control emotions. We can maybe gain in the near future but we need to focus and don't be panic because many people loss an amount of profit or maybe capital because they are really easily become panic during they experience a hard situation. Price may change anytime anywhere so let's considered all consequences.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 07:58:26 AM
Among all the cryptocurrencies, bitcoin is the safest to invest in. No matter how low the price goes, it will surely rise so you definitely get some profits. This is not same for the altcoins. It is very easy for them to crash and you would lose your money
Activity: 322
July 24, 2018, 07:47:29 AM
Well my attitude to this situation is that I always keep calm even if the price dropdown because if youll be mad it wont help and it will just trigger you to sell your investment then you will lose huge amount of money.So yu must be patient and calm specially in this situation.
Activity: 226
July 24, 2018, 07:43:35 AM
Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
I appreciate the opinions of each person is different, I think it's normal that some people like altcoin and some  hate, but for me altcoin and bitcoin there is a good side that can be an equally profitable investment but also need analysis to get the benefit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
July 22, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

It is really unfortunate that people have those kinds of attitudes. They tend to be more appreciative if luck goes to them. And yet, if it did not work out for them, then they will hate or curse it. For me, whatever might happen, tgey should be thankful for all the challenges because these can make us better and wiser.

Yes, whatever may happen in our investments we should accept it and learned our lessons so that next time we will be able to choose the right investments and continue to accept losses if really not lucky.
Activity: 134
Merit: 18
July 22, 2018, 09:24:11 AM

It is really unfortunate that people have those kinds of attitudes. They tend to be more appreciative if luck goes to them. And yet, if it did not work out for them, then they will hate or curse it. For me, whatever might happen, tgey should be thankful for all the challenges because these can make us better and wiser.
Activity: 27
July 22, 2018, 09:15:03 AM
It is unlikely that we will achieve the ultimate benefit without hindrance. We should make better compromises by providing smart solutions and calling for more open reading. Someone just in this game for bitcoin and bitcoin alone. They focus on bitcoin and trade only BTC against USDT. So far it has given them the most benefits. But the truth is some notable projects come.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 06:51:34 AM
Altcoins created by Bitcoin, when you want to trading Altcoins you also need to have Bitcoin before buying them. Bitcoin is always worth and top of the top 100 coin over any coins. Although you earn a lot from Altcoins but bitcoin always hold the number one.
Activity: 28
July 22, 2018, 05:54:52 AM
Altcoins are the places that generate higher interest rates and profits than Bitcoins. The altcoins you listed above are highly regarded altcoins like Zilliqa and NEO. Everyone has the right things so that everyone has the right to decide whether to love and participate in electronic money and bitcoins or not, they will leave the bitcoin and reduce the bitcoin. It is unlikely that we will achieve the ultimate benefit without hindrance. We should make better arrangements by providing smart solutions and calling for open reading.
Activity: 34
July 22, 2018, 01:13:48 AM
These are very potential altcoins in the future. Altcoins are the places that generate higher interest rates and profits than Bitcoins. The altcoins you listed above are highly regarded altcoins like Zilliqa and NEO.
Activity: 26
July 21, 2018, 10:13:45 PM
Altcoins are the places that generate higher interest rates and profits than Bitcoins. The altcoins you listed above are highly regarded altcoins like Zilliqa and NEO. Yes, everyone has the right thing so everyone has the right to decide whether to love and participate in electronic money and bitcoin or not, they will leave the bitcoin and reduce the bitcoin. It is unlikely that we will achieve the ultimate benefit without hindrance. We should make better arrangements by providing smart solutions and calling for open reading.
July 21, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
I'm pretty normal and bitcoin, and to altcoins. Yes, not all of the alternative coins are worthy of our attention, but that doesn't make me hate them.
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 01:43:02 PM
There were many altcoins last year that even gained more than bitcoin year by year. But the problem with the coin is that they are only for pump-and-dump, while bitcoin is more a store of value.
Bitcoin down earlier this year, the probability of bouncing back higher than other altcoins, they are lucky and become richer if they can get out and sell the coins on top, but for those who are trapped inside and not sold, the chances are that the coins will be thrown so hard that the only way to get out is to suffer a loss.
Pages:
Jump to: