Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your biggest Financial loss in crypto - page 2. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Since the beginning of January, I have left 10% of the investment. I'm not selling - Hold!
Now I just buy and believe that I can earn more
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Recently i faced a big loss. i have invested on tezos (XTZ) recently 3200$ , thats decreased to 1500$ , in a day. unfortunately i sold because of panic.
I lost nearly 1800$. now i am fed up

thats the biggest loss i ever faced. please share your financial loss

I am also concerned about what you are experiencing, I see that you are not mentally ready to invest. Your preparation is not mature enough and looks rushed to invest. If all you have is mental steel, then a loss attack will not make you weak. Awaken and keep losing. Learn with experience.
But I haven’t experience big losses yet only in Blockfolio at the moment since 90% of my holdings are down but Not declaring it a loss as long as I don’t sell, I’m patiently waiting for the market to recover so that I can dispose them for a good price.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Recently i faced a big loss. i have invested on tezos (XTZ) recently 3200$ , thats decreased to 1500$ , in a day. unfortunately i sold because of panic.

I am also concerned about what you are experiencing, I see that you are not mentally ready to invest. Your preparation is not mature enough and looks rushed to invest. If all you have is mental steel, then a loss attack will not make you weak. Awaken and keep losing. Learn with experience.
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
At the moment I lost about 100 000 dollars but I believe that the market will recover and we will see again pampas on altcoins and bitcoin, so do not lose heart who is also in the drawdown
Activity: 826
Merit: 252

First time trade with coin, I lost almost $ 1.200 in ADB, for new comer I should take top coin not new coin. My mistake is simple, enter market without see the trend. Depend my faith and calculation I replace my money into the right coin at the wrong time, very bad experience. See all aspect before enter market, it will safe our asset and mindset.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
My considerable loss is when I hold a token that is used as an investment with the hope that it will pump but what happens is down and the loss that I experienced happened last April this year and until now I still hold the token
Activity: 112

The biggest loss I had recently was $630 when I converted portion of my ETH and BTC to invest in an ICO which turned out to be a very bad coin and so I lost my money. Won't drop names.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I saw how people talked about the vast amounts of money that had been lost and I wondered, I was just lucky enough not to put my funds in a bad project. I don't even know how exactly I feel if it ever happened, and I hope that doesn't happen.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Buy 3 BTC at 12k$ and keep holding it even after many signs showing the downtrend. Wish I pull out at least at 10k$ but now I have to swallow the loss.
Activity: 126
My biggest loss is because of gainbitcoin ponzy scheme. This was a mlm scheme. I invest 0.7 btc there and they run away.
Gainbitcoin/Macp/Bitcoingrowthfund is a Rs 2000 Cr scam. Mastermind behind this scam has been arrested by the Indian police.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
Right now! I lost nearly a thousand dollars because of that ethereum dump. Majority of my holdings are ethereum based coins and it dumped tremendously. Some i lost nearly 50% and one of my holdings dumped 75% which is a very big loss. Im just hoping that the market will pump soon enough because im pretty depressed on my losses.
Activity: 168
I have not lost so much yet to die on the spot. And I still think that losing money in crypto currency is not so scary as trust. After all, we will lose something sooner or later. We will earn nothing next time, it means more. And once you lose confidence, you can not return it
Activity: 462
Until now I am still trying to get something more by plunging into the world of crypto, and have not suffered loss, and I do not want to lose.
So I am careful to move, and I will prepare all the risks carefully.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
i think you deserve it, because maybe you dont look at chart before buy(FOMO)
you dont know and just buy it, but lose about 50% more in a day i think that impossible, or you need some attention lol.
Activity: 287
Ethtrade one of the fraud crypto currency trading website i lost around 7 BTC of my earnings in this site which is the biggest loss for me it is already a year for me to recover
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
There were a lot of mistakes and today I also make a lot of mistakes that should not be allowed, but the whole problem is only that emotions sometimes prevail over me, so I give in to emotions and become manageable.
Activity: 406
Yes, I also experienced the biggest looser in crypto I buy some token because I think it will grow potentially but a few days ago seems it goes up higher than automatic dump. I should sell it and not wait it to pump higher again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think you did mistake because of this you did panic u did wrong decision and you loss a huge income this is so sad and ofcourse i am also in a loss right now but i have hold my altcoins and i will wait for good days i hope u also can recover your loss.
Activity: 406
BBC. I bought BBC after after down and waited, when the price will be 100. Unfortunately, they were not more 70. If I to sell them on 40 I had a plus. I keep them a lot time and when I sell I had a minus. Didn't to took into account the strong a negative news fund.
Activity: 127
I would like to say that my biggest financial loss in cryptocurrency, was stopping myself from making so much profits, by refusing to invest in the market when I first heard about it. This is the only thing that I can think of because luckily for me, I have never made any bad choice in the maarket, and I have never had to lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: