Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your biggest Financial loss in crypto - page 5. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Recently i faced a big loss. i have invested on tezos (XTZ) recently 3200$ , thats decreased to 1500$ , in a day. unfortunately i sold because of panic.
I lost nearly 1800$. now i am fed up

thats the biggest loss i ever faced. please share your financial loss

I've invested in XRP when the price on 4$ and hodlit until 0.8$ and sold it all.
Won't say the total loss but this is my biggest lost Sad
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
What amount of loss was not, it is always unpleasant . But it is valid . However, stability cannot be expected or hoped for .
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Recently i faced a big loss. i have invested on tezos (XTZ) recently 3200$ , thats decreased to 1500$ , in a day. unfortunately i sold because of panic.

i my greatest loose on ether, i bought 6,500 ethers and last year December at the rate of $1200 thinking it will make profit before the May/June 2018 i never knew that the fucking market soon gonna fall and i was advised not to sell till it hit $2500 so on the process it the market decreases to $800/ether
still having hope it will move to normal price so that i can sell but for no avail the market falls to 40% of cost of per ether.
that was my greatest loose on crypto and i will never allow this to happen again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I had vibehub from ico. Initial worth was 400$

It was 200k worth at some point but i was greedy and hold tokens. At the end, i sold them for 8k $. If you think it was a good profit but my greed cost me 192k$
Activity: 160

Waltonchain. Still think it will recover but it will take months.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
you are still alive. I got $ 200,000. I lost $ 120,000. Everyday is the dream of this money in my mind. I want to come back to those levels again.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
My biggest regret is that I didn't buy enough crypto when the timing was right (or at least not enough good crypto like stratis or NEM).

I also made a lot of big mistakes in my first days of trading. That's why I recommend everybody not to trade before a few weeks (or months) of due diligence and research on what he wants to do.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
I'm a little lost. About $ 500 in total. But it was very unpleasant. It is a pity for people who have lost large sums
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
that's normal on crypto world, 3 months ago i've investing on some ICOs about $7000 and now it's only worth $600. well, but i already get many profit from investing on ICOs. don't regret what you do today, because sometimes we got more than what we loss.

Yes you give a moral to me..
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

My biggest loss was when I bought one coin for $ 500 and now these coins cost about $ 100. Although it's not such a big amount, but I am very sorry for all. I do not want to tell the name of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Most altcoins are risky business for investing in and technically speaking you dont loose
until you liquidate your investment when the value is lower than your buy in price.

For all ICO investments a true return only happens either when it launches on its first
exchange or potentially holding for more than a year or two.

So i havent had an investment loss because i still hold all I bought but the value of most
is massivery lower, obviously.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

How can you sell when you knew that you were in loss of 1800 USD.  Huh

I will never make this kind of mistake at all. I mean its all right if you have put the trade on auto pilot and somehow the loss was over hyped. But if you knew that you were in loss like more than 50% then it was your mistake and you were responsible for you, you cant do anything about it now.

I dont remembre any of my mistake to such big event. Max I have lost my 5-10% from the initial value and I guess thats pretty normal while trading.
Activity: 140
I have more than a year in the crypt. I am still in a positive balance. But, in this dump I lost half of the previously earned
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
that's normal on crypto world, 3 months ago i've investing on some ICOs about $7000 and now it's only worth $600. well, but i already get many profit from investing on ICOs. don't regret what you do today, because sometimes we got more than what we loss.
Activity: 420
At me losses of an investment portfolio have made 70%! I am very bitter about the state of the market at the moment but I believe in the future of the Cryptocurrency
Activity: 70
I invest DGB in dec 2017 at 11 cents and i sell it at 2 cents. i loss around $2400.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Fortunately, the losses were relatively low, as were high-market investments. About $ 150. A negative experience that I learned.
Activity: 238
Yes, I have a similar experience. Because of the panic, I sold all my altcoins, but then they proved that I was wrong with huge gains, so I think I will choose to hold them for a long time.
Activity: 70
Crypto is one of the riskiest investment in the world but it can also be very rewarding as well. If you would like to hear about other people's bad investment to make you feel norm to wards your resent loss, that is ok. I am not a stranger to bad investments, I have made money and lost money and this cycle will continue.

No one can control nor predict the market. Losing money with a bad trade is actually paying the fee for which experience you have gained with that particualr trade Wink
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

I have lost more than 20k just in a few days but i have been recovering my lost again. I suggest you never try to fall to the shitcoin like tezos. It's only a shitcoin that created so many hypes but it actually deserved zero value in the future. You should learn from your lost to invest in the only reliable coin which developer a fully working product.
Pages:
Jump to: