Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your biggest Financial loss in crypto - page 3. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I did not sell BTC at the peak, I risked and hoped that the BTC would grow even higher, but I made a mistake and lost a significant amount of money, but overall I was still in profit so I was not worrying so much about it. But now Im holding my BTC coins again. Is it a mistake?
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
I do not have this experience in the loss of crazy money, as there is not much time in the cryptocurrency. But my brother lost $ 8000 for 2-3 days, and at the same time he does not even get upset, because he believes in the further growth of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Actually I have suffered several losses, but these have been originated in different ways, but in any case my experience with cryptocurrencies has been bittersweet, although taking a fair balance I think I have had more positive than negative results.

While it is true that as long as I do not sell my cryptos I have not consummated the loss, I have to be realistic and I know that the coins that I now hold will never recover the price they came to have. For example, the DeepOnions that I had at the time were worth 1.5 BTC, but today they are only worth 0.05 BTC, so I have already assumed the loss.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Recently i faced a big loss. i have invested on tezos (XTZ) recently 3200$ , thats decreased to 1500$ , in a day. unfortunately i sold because of panic.
I lost nearly 1800$. now i am fed up

thats the biggest loss i ever faced. please share your financial loss

When did you buy this coin, did you even think with your head? or did you believe the news that spoke ? than you thought... Coin waited a year until the leaves on the stock exchange, all investors just dreaming, as soon as possible to sell it in the first several odna the price dropped to prices that were SOE what do you expect from this coin?
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Last year, i loss 4000$  just because of holding it, not sell at the pump day. That was my biggest regretion since I started in crypto currency. I wish  to not haplen again this kind of failure. Anyway it turned me to be more practical in life. Once you got a profit dont be greedy to wait for further increase on price. Be content for what you have at the moment.
Activity: 251
I have never made any loss in the industry. Lucky me right? cos It's not like I have really been so careful or anything. I see how people talk about huge amount of money that they have lost and I wonder, I only have just been lucky enough to not have put my funds in a bad project. I don't even know how exactly I would feel if that ever happens, and I hope it doesn't.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Recently i faced a big loss. i have invested on tezos (XTZ) recently 3200$ , thats decreased to 1500$ , in a day. unfortunately i sold because of panic.

So far my personal biggest loss was not on the day trade I perform but in terms of my hold cryptocurrencies wallet,  this portfolio of mine had lost almost 70% of its selling value during this period of time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I think that every experienced person on the crypto market was a loss. Someone was big, and somebody was small. When I only got to know the crypto market I made wrong decisions and had some losses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
The most affected crypto from this bloodbath are altcoins and their tokens, Not going to blame you for that selling as we have no concrete assurance as to when those altcoins or ICO tokens are going to recover you should set some stop loss to prevent more damage from the decreases, biggest lost from crypto? I did not experience that amount of losses but mainly I got some dips from bitcoin and eth.
Activity: 182

So sorry for your loss.
As for me, i have experienced huge losses on ICO of up to 90% in some cases. Although i am happy i did not commit  much funds to it hence the loss was a bit bearable. Now, i am learning better.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Hello mate, so sorri for the financial loss, but you don't to be fed up because  of that, any one that is experienced in crypto like i suppose that you should be would have known that losses is part of crypto thought with proper research and planning it could minimized.
Activity: 126
I have actually made any loss, unless i want to consider the fact that might coins are worth way lesser than I bought them now. Other than that, I'm good, and I believe that in due time, when all of these is over, I would have my funds back, and hopefully make more earnings. I just have to be patient and wait for that to happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
i lost 7 btc in crypto in financial trading fraud company called ETHTRADE which operated in 2016 and 2017 it is heart breaking loss for me

Oh its a terrible loss. Hope it recover soon. Scams now everywhere.
Activity: 140
This time I probably spent a lot of money on this cryptocurrency market.
I invested ETH at $ 400 and now it's down to $ 320. According to the information I see many people evaluate them can down to 2xx. Currently I do not know how to take back the money I lost before.
Activity: 13

Tezos and all around it just seem to have bad luck  Undecided
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
My biggest loss was 2k+ when the market went down. I was really pissed in the first days, but I realized it could be even worse  Grin. Anyway, I was okay with losing a part of my portfolio (mainly because I made some profit before) and crises make new opportunities, right? Progress is really fast as everyone wants to make his product no1 and as technically a totally illiterate person, I am delighted by skills of these people who make wonders and can change the world for better with a single computer in their hands. Most of the projects will not survive, but we are going to reach new and (right now) hardly imaginable real-life improvements of products and services that we use on a daily basis.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
My biggest financial loss is when I lost a quarter of my nano because of the bitgrail hack, good thing I only left a quarter on the exchange to trade when the hacking incident happen. After that I immediately sell the rest and that's a good thing to do as nano price down a lot and haven't recovered till now. I lose probably about $1000 from that.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
I haven’t experience big losses yet only in Blockfolio at the moment since 90% of my holdings are down but Not declaring it a loss as long as I don’t sell, I’m patiently waiting for the market to recover so that I can dispose them for a good price.
Activity: 182
i lost 7 btc in crypto in financial trading fraud company called ETHTRADE which operated in 2016 and 2017 it is heart breaking loss for me
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
Thanks for the replies. We all get a experience.day trading i never do agsin
Pages:
Jump to: