Pages:
Author

Topic: whats your biggest Financial loss in crypto - page 4. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Once I invested a round sum in a coin x, which many people gave reliably, but it burned to zero., Fell to such a scratch that it did not get me wrong to sell it, and then I was very upset at it all, but not for long I blew and soon I put in and wait for payments already
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
My biggest financial loss in crypto was being scammed for 0.5ETH. I was stupid to even invest in project that didn't even exist then, trust was based on "nice" words, from "friend" of mine. Well project never came to life, and my half ETH was gone just like that person... It wasn't that much money and I learned a great lesson.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Recently i faced a big loss. i have invested on tezos (XTZ) recently 3200$ , thats decreased to 1500$ , in a day. unfortunately i sold because of panic.
I lost nearly 1800$. now i am fed up

thats the biggest loss i ever faced. please share your financial loss
It is really sad to see someone ending up at a loss but you made the mistake on investing when the price was high, never invest when the price is high and that is the basic concept but selling the coins at a loss is just another mistake, if the market was crashing you should have sold off much earlier rather than waiting for it to bottom to sell the coins, i never ever sell coins at a loss be it in this market or any other market, i would switch to other stock or coin if it is not performing but never sell on a loss.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform
Recently i faced a big loss. i have invested on tezos (XTZ) recently 3200$ , thats decreased to 1500$ , in a day. unfortunately i sold because of panic.

So far the biggest loss I had was a few hundred couple bucks I spent. The market went down and...poof out of my stupidity I panicked and sold my coins.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency

hi guy, Some days ago, I sold all MVL coin when the price at 200 sts ETH, after 5 minutes later, the MVL price increase more than 800 sts ETH, I am feeling not good now. That is my wrong decision.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Me, when hold bitdegree from bounty, it once reached $2600 (when we still in bull run). So i hold it longer, hope it will increase more. But the bear start coming, my $2600 decreased to about $1000.
That still loss for me, i lost a chance to sell. so don't be greed
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
That's still very little compared to some people who invested in 2017 late or early 2018, I myself experienced a loss of about 50k USD, but I can get back profits around 40-45k usd, so I do not experience more losses
Activity: 70
Once I bought bitcoin when he was 20k $ ((("So I did not get the attachment
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
My biggest loss in crypto is investing in bitcoincash. I bought 1BCH at 3900 and I was expecting some good returns but it has since reduced to a price that I do not know what to do but just to hodl and leave it as if I don't have anything called BCH.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Losing is a healthy thing in the Crypto market. I firmly believe that you bought it when it was going high, you think it is safe? Everything is risky so buy some potent Altcoin like EOS, XRP, NANO, ZIL because they will not fall off suddenly.
Activity: 98
if the loss that I experienced when investing in crypto field is I bought bitcoin for 100k and when I sold for 77k I lost 23k. though I still have not given up and will not give up.
Activity: 81
I invested in XRP at 0,50$ and in a week or two it was like 3,20$, but i didn't sell my holdings and regret about it. Then I hold for a few months, and finally sold my coins at the same level I bought because I needed money. But it was hard to sell it after holding for a half of year.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In my opinion most us faced such situation as you did sell in panic but we all learn from our mistakes and experiences. In my one and half year trading experience I learn patience always hold on your high potential coins whether its dropping do not be panic of market if you sell in panic obviously you will repent some time later so always do trading with calm mind. Even I have DeepOnion in my wallet I sell my DeepOnion at 7$ price but after 2 week time it reaches +20$  so that way My loss is 13$ per coin & I sold that time 700 coins so my loss would be 9100$ that is the big amount I can say but I was quite satisfied with 7$ selling price and now that DeepOnion coin price is just under 1$. So market never been same it goes up and down. We always need to remain calm.
Activity: 210
I have lost morethan 3 ETH, i have invested them to an alts, but unfortunitely the project is declared to be scam 2 months after.
Activity: 210
I have lost morethan 3 ETH, i have invested them to an alts, but unfortunitely the project is declared to be scam 2 months later.
Activity: 616
Such jumps can happen in absolutely any other project, but remember for the future you can never give in to this panic in investments. Since the market is cyclical, today everything has fallen, tomorrow has grown. And it is better never to take such sharp movements or the cost of these errors is very high. And in the future I recommend reading a little more information about the world of investment, how to behave in the market, what can you expect and how to react in certain situations. Because if you decide to try yourself as an investor, you should be a little savvy theory.
Activity: 168
Fortunately, I was not affected by major losses. I'm getting old not to hurry and cleverly approach investment. But not without losses, you can not. We are not Gods, to foresee how the market will behave in the future. But you can always protect yourself.
Activity: 107
My investments don't allow me to lose much. Since there is nothing to invest .But there were no losses .
Activity: 130
Merit: 2

It's a pity for you. The money is yours you have the right to decide the amount of yourself.I also like you have lost a lot of money in crypto but after the times lost the money which he draws is so much to experience. Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
The silliest investment I made was in coin Xgox. It was POS coin with high rewards. I thought high rewards gonna help with popularity of the coin. As I was the early investor, I prepared on selling my bags once the coin gains popularity. I was so wrong in my judgement and the coin dropped almost 80% and never recovered. Since then, I stress upon the importance of technical analysis which can give you early indication of falling prices for stop loss.
Pages:
Jump to: