Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 53. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 05:43:34 AM
I regret that I did not sell in January at the maximum price of ETH. but I will not say that it was a mistake, because it is impossible to always sell at the peak of the price, no one knows what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
June 27, 2018, 06:33:17 AM
I still regret that I sold 80 eth for $ 15. The situation was tense and the act was justified, but it's a pity so far. Well, most importantly, regret as well as all this is something that did not come to the market before
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 27, 2018, 05:45:33 AM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn
My biggest mistakes was when I bought bitcoin with a high price,now I regret it because the price of bitcoin is so cheap. I must invest more money to gain more profit
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 05:39:01 AM
My biggest mistake was not buying bitcoin when the price was very low because I has less knowledge about crypto and the time I bought, it was at a very high price and later the price dipped dropped. Instead of me to be patient and wait for the market to recover, I was scared of loosing my money because I thought it won't rice again but to my surprise, the price rose to a very high amount and I was very angry that I should have waited.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
June 27, 2018, 05:27:11 AM
Buying ETH for $6 a year and a half ago and an overwhelming joy about the sale of this ETH for $15 in two months. At that time I thought that I'm a successful businessman, but now I realize that I'm a looser.)
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
June 27, 2018, 05:26:50 AM
I believe that the main mistake is to make decisions in panic. Every trader in the crypto currency market should remember one thing: panic is one of the worst driving motives in trading. There is nothing wrong with trusting your intuition, but panic should never determine how and when to trade on the stock exchange. To date, many novice traders allow panic and fear to manage their own actions.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
June 27, 2018, 05:22:51 AM
My biggest mistake is when i sold all my appcoins when it's listed on binance i thought that's the highes price for it and miss 100% gains.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
June 27, 2018, 05:21:01 AM
My biggest mistake ever is when im just started in crypto cuurency. Filling out airdrop which good and profitable that time. Rebellious token is one of the best airdrop and pump about 1900$ worth in usd. Wow its so big for me but my friends teach ne that be a strong hand. So me as a beginner i follow to not sell on that point but unfortunately the price is down so high and till now
Activity: 294
June 27, 2018, 05:18:07 AM
I too have experienced the same error. I once made a mistake by selling the token bounty too hastily. Finally after a month, it turns out that the price is rising rapidly. And I very much regret the incident.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 27, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
I don't know, maybe the mistake is that I wasn't interested in blockchain much earlier than it became widely known in the world
I dont think so its my biggest mistake but i think by not knowing about this site earlier, but im still thankful because even i dont have any idea about this site before atleast i got opportunity to know this site and about the cryptocurrency, so right now im making profits and I'll really like it. No more look back just keep focusing on what happen today because it is the most important day and we never know might happen, just enjoy that your now in a crypto world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:10:32 AM
My biggest mistake is following only the hype of my friends around me at that time. I buy the coins in the wrong time and then lose the money because of the only hype. That experience really leads me and teach me to think more carefully. Investing or trading in crypto is not only about the best coin hype or fomo. It is about the strategy, analysis, and right decision in the right time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 05:08:40 AM
In winter I wanted to invest in ico, but then I had little experience and I was afraid. As a result, after entering the exchange, its value increased by 20 times in comparison with the price for ico
Activity: 104
June 27, 2018, 04:53:21 AM
I don't know, maybe the mistake is that I wasn't interested in blockchain much earlier than it became widely known in the world
Activity: 458
June 27, 2018, 04:41:46 AM
My biggest mistake was that I sold my Internxt so early. Had it being I waited for some weeks before I sold the coin the coin would have made me rich but I sold it so quick.
Activity: 168
June 27, 2018, 04:37:59 AM
My mistake is to buy when approaching the top of the price. Probably not a mistake in the future, or it could be comparable to our patience, but we always talk about the current situation, and that's what happens.
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 26, 2018, 09:12:57 AM
I made a mistake on etherdelta and bought a token at x10 its price, but it was not a lot. Next time I will be more careful, or use another exchange.
Activity: 415
June 26, 2018, 05:26:47 AM
2 the biggest mistakes that happened with the sale of bitcoins for 7000$. because in a few months the price reached$15. and 2 the biggest mistake is buying bitcoins for $ 18,000. who to sell them, but only for 10.
It seems that if you change your time to buy and sell Bitcoin, it's best. When bitcoin reached $18,000 last year, I smelled a dangerous odor. I realized a big bubble behind the $18,000 price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:23:00 AM
2 the biggest mistakes that happened with the sale of bitcoins for 7000$. because in a few months the price reached$15. and 2 the biggest mistake is buying bitcoins for $ 18,000. who to sell them, but only for 10.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 05:02:01 AM
Perhaps many are doing the same thing, but my mistake is to simply replace the portfolio just because it sees the coins being pumped.
We must have done research when choosing Altcoin, and seem to still believe in our research, it would be better for a long-term portfolio.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 26, 2018, 04:46:43 AM
My biggest mistake was to buy the entire fiat money capital at Altcoin. It may be the wrong time, but if I have greater capital strength, I think buying gradually will greatly affect the balance of the portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: