Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 51. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 09:58:08 PM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?
Until now I often fail in choosing ICO projects so many opportunities are lost to make a profit.
I often experience ICO scam projects. but I still believe in the good ICO, because I've experienced also get big benefits from the ICO. only now I need to be more selective in choosing a promising ICO.
i'm sorry to hear that Bro .. but keep spirit !!!

Same here. When I was still fairly new to bounty campaigns, I unintentionally joined a lot of scam ICOs and legit ICO projects that weren't successful all because I failed to do some research about the project. Wasted a lot of time and effort but the upside is, I learned a lot from it.
Activity: 9
July 01, 2018, 08:10:56 PM
Of course I wish I could invested in Bitcoin a few years ago.
I learned that it is really important to follow first sources or just keep reading business magazines.
I remember Bitcoin was introduced on some magazines, and I didn't even looked at this as an opportunities.
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 08:08:03 PM
My greatest mistake is selling off a good altcoin in an excchage for just few penny while weeks later I saw the exact altcoin went up my an approximately 80% .

I mean sure that's bad, but much more common is stelling a coin that went on to 5x, 10x, 50x.
Activity: 121
July 01, 2018, 09:39:03 AM
My biggest mistake was that when i am not investing money in long term for bitcoin projects.... Bitcoin projects are very good ..if i do that...price of bitcoin is high...and we get more profit....surely...
Activity: 83
July 01, 2018, 12:22:46 AM
I'm not interested in most ico. They're all scams. I'm not denying that there are some ico's that are really valuable. But it takes time to find them in many ico.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 01, 2018, 12:17:33 AM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

My biggest regret is not discovering cryptocurrency exists before i was even able to invest a lot of my money on it. Kind of sucks to invest now because of the high price but it doesn't stop me from actually investing a lot more on cryptocurrency. I'm glad somehow I'm not too late yet.

Yes not too late. Now also a great time to invest. Because the dip period the bottom line. Going to be touched. Lot of people now joined so they have a new chance to invest in bottom.
Activity: 47
June 30, 2018, 10:29:39 PM
there are many lessons that can be drawn from the mistakes that have occurred, especially if the error is making a loss and we lose a lot. for me the best way is that the mistake should make me wiser in making choices and more to increase my knowledge of the world of crypto, because I think we will succeed if we know and have tasted the bitter sweetness of a lesson.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
June 30, 2018, 07:39:34 PM
My biggest mistake was my conviction that trading is the best way to earn money on the stage of the newbie. I didn't lost much because of this and missed enormous potential earnings. Also I did too many things at once and wasn't concentrated on something enough. I think it's important to concentrate your attention on the topic you want to learn deeper.
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 04:52:40 AM
My biggest mistake is i'm too greedy and didn't sell my token when the price was 'moon'. Right now i have to wait 'till the price moon again. I belive my token price will be stable again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:00:42 AM
Recently

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

My biggest regret is not discovering cryptocurrency exists before i was even able to invest a lot of my money on it. Kind of sucks to invest now because of the high price but it doesn't stop me from actually investing a lot more on cryptocurrency. I'm glad somehow I'm not too late yet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 02:54:53 PM
My biggest mistake that im too slow to believe in new things, i knew about bitcoin years ago, but joined in peak in 2017 December and lost a lot of money.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
June 29, 2018, 02:52:28 PM
Recently

My biggest mistake that i realize now is when i didn't sell my bitcoin before when the price is still ok and now that i need some of cash but i can't sell my coins because of down price. I need cash but i don't want to lose my money because of being impatient. I know bull market is so near now.
Activity: 49
June 29, 2018, 02:48:34 PM
Didn't sold my coins at ATH obviously. Lost more than 0.5 million Sad
But still holding coins. I'm not worried, because coins are good and development is great on them.

Edit. Lost counts only when you sell. So I can't say I lost.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
My biggest mistake is when i sell my xrb at low price..then after three days the xrb price is bloom..
Activity: 560
June 29, 2018, 02:33:38 PM
my biggest mistake when i didn't left some of my bitcoin when it was cheap and i cash it all out for money to spend then after months the price suddenly goes rocket
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
June 29, 2018, 09:59:10 AM
My biggest mistake was the attempt of trading on the rising market in 2017. I lost much money with shorts.
Activity: 77
June 29, 2018, 09:57:57 AM
I think my biggest mistake was selling the waves coin that I have, when it has the lowest price because I was in the panic thinking that waves will crash completely, and I will lose my money.
Activity: 264
June 28, 2018, 01:47:29 PM
One of the terrible mistake I have made that I wish I can undo is lack of patience. I was so weak after taking the decision and later discovering that I should have waited a little longer. It happened that I had an altcoin some months back and I saw it at a very good price when I first got the token but it later got down and down in price and I was like I will wait till it get back up before I sell but unfortunately it keeps decreasing in price, I was so angry and in a bid not to loose all I sold it off at a ridiculous price but just few weeks after I have sold it the price got pumped up and even increase more than the price it was when I first got the token. This left me devastated and unhappy.
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 01:40:27 PM
Not invest into Quarkchain. Cry That is why when I was looking for reliable ICO, I found Kelvin-blockchain.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 28, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
Recently

my biggest mistake, it is when I was new in trading. I do buy a lot of pieces of a certain altcoin, but suddenly increases, I sold it, I earn 100% profit from it. but after a month, its price suddenly grew, from 20 sats, it grew up its highest price of 1350 sats. I cant believe it myself that its price will suddenly grow that much.
Pages:
Jump to: