Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 100. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 18, 2015, 06:41:56 AM
Sometimes i have waited like 3 hrs to get credit money into one of online shop account. That's the main problem i faced these days. Waiting time for confirmation.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
September 18, 2015, 04:28:29 AM
i think the biggest problem about it is that its price goes up and down really often instead it would be better if the price would go only up Cheesy
I really hope that you're kidding. The longer and bigger the growth is, the harder the after effect is going to be once the bubble pops. Even a 1% daily growth ends up being unsustainable eventually. Regardless, I do agree that there is a little too much volatility (200-300), but it is the result of market manipulation (most likely).

In the next version I think prunning method will be availible which means we will be able to use our beloved Core original wallet while not having to download the entire blockchain, only about 1GB and 1GB of past transactions should be solid and safe enough against any attacks.
Wrong. Pruning is partially implemented this version (can not be used as a wallet yet) and the minimum is 550MB, or in other words the last 288 blocks.

My personal problem when using bitcoin for daily activity :
1. Some time need take so long to confirm the transaction..
2. Need global and equal fee..
3. Want to have address that i make it by my self  Grin
Problems 1-2 and connected. If you include a higher fee, there won't be a delay. Number 3 is not a problem. You can use vanitygen to generate a customized address such as I did which starts with the following "1Lauda".

My opinion for btc problem on General basis  :
1. The future of this bitcoin it self, because from what i know there was no more some kind of big advertise or promo to introducing about bitcoin to more people on different background..
2. Have not great advantage that can attract more people, product, company, etc to use  bitcoin anf make it as they primary curency for transaction..
1) You can't have big advertising without someone spending a lot of money. Example: Samsung's marketing budget was $14 billion (2013) which is more than the total GDP of some countries (e.g. Iceland).
2) Bitcoin has many advantages. For example: it's decentralized; very low fees; freedom in payment; transactions are irreversible; complete control of your own money, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 18, 2015, 02:34:52 AM
My biggest problem when using bitcoin, its confusing when i need to receive btc but i dont know and dont remember my address and i not use android app...

So help me, so i can make my own btc address easily without need to do some "program"

well, you have to give your bitcoin address somehow in order to receive payments.
for that, you either have to copy and paste the bitcoin address itself and send it to the person who wants to pay you or you have to give him your QR code which can be a small JPG image.
i don't know what you mean by "without need to do some "program" you have to send bitcoin with a program so i don't see your concern
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
September 18, 2015, 12:14:45 AM
My personal problem when using bitcoin for daily activity :

1. Some time need take so long to confirm the transaction..
2. Need global and equal fee..
3. Want to have address that i make it by my self  Grin

My opinion for btc problem on General basis  :

1. The future of this bitcoin it self, because from what i know there was no more some kind of big advertise or promo to introducing about bitcoin to more people on different background..
2. Have not great advantage that can attract more people, product, company, etc to use  bitcoin anf make it as they primary curency for transaction..
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
September 17, 2015, 08:23:07 PM
Software development team here.
We would like to hear from the community what are the most annoying\frustrating stuff you have with Bitcoin and would love to get a solution for ?
Feel free to talk about any problem, even if it seems unsolvable or too abstract (e.g. Bitcoin is not safe enough for the average user)
Edit:
After reading all the replies, I feel confident summarizing that the #1 problem of Bitcoin is probably lack of adoption.
And the main reasons of lack of adoption are probably ease of use and insufficient security.
We are a team of entrepreneurs and software developers that are going to spend the next following months-year on developing a new product.
One of the most appealing markets for us is the Bitcoin market.
We will try to learn us much as possible from your replies and try to tackle the problems head on.

My biggest problem with bitcoin is that some of the most attractive service providers in the bitcoin ecosystem don't seem regulatory compliant. This makes me feel unsafe keeping too much money in account with them.  Part of the problem for companies though is the expense.  Servicing US customers is enormously expensive and I don't think this is by accident. Many industries have lobbyists working to keep the bitcoin industry from taking their market share like money transmitters in remittance, banks and brokers, etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
September 17, 2015, 08:17:09 PM
My biggest problem when using bitcoin, its confusing when i need to receive btc but i dont know and dont remember my address and i not use android app...

So help me, so i can make my own btc address easily without need to do some "program"
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 17, 2015, 03:28:40 PM
The biggest problem is, I can't spend my BTC in any shop that accept it in my city

there is xapo which is a debit card u can use in stores
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
September 17, 2015, 02:24:48 PM
The biggest problem is, I can't spend my BTC in any shop that accept it in my city

Then convert it in your fiat currency then do the spend in the normal shop.

But I just wondered why you can't spend those bitcoin in your shop even they accepting bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2015, 01:39:45 PM
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 23, 2015, 01:45:24 PM
i have banned from the my account.
unti 3.. waaaa.. i cant believe it. why can do that?
cause i think i have post on subject not off-topic.
what else?
and i can to collected much more bitcoin cause the capaign rule must have 7 days post.
but, i just can post when i'm not bussy to study and working part time,
should i do 3 works at once?
when i'm not tired, i have post in bitcoin forum. is make me sad...
Do you mean that you have been banned three times? I think you should knew what your fault when you was banned in second times. Maybe the problem was you made too many posts in short time, but I'm not sure about this. Anyway good luck dude, hope you would be better when posting Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
August 23, 2015, 12:51:36 PM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that the bitcoin core software is good but downloading the block chain is a very hefty task.
Isn't there any way that we can use Bitcoin qt but not download block chain.
I know there are many wallets out there but still none is comparable to the original.

In the next version I think prunning method will be availible which means we will be able to use our beloved Core original wallet while not having to download the entire blockchain, only about 1GB and 1GB of past transactions should be solid and safe enough against any attacks.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 23, 2015, 12:33:54 PM
i have banned from the my account.
unti 3.. waaaa.. i cant believe it. why can do that?
cause i think i have post on subject not off-topic.
what else?
and i can to collected much more bitcoin cause the capaign rule must have 7 days post.
but, i just can post when i'm not bussy to study and working part time,
should i do 3 works at once?
when i'm not tired, i have post in bitcoin forum. is make me sad...
Activity: 243
August 23, 2015, 12:25:32 PM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that the bitcoin core software is good but downloading the block chain is a very hefty task.
Isn't there any way that we can use Bitcoin qt but not download block chain.
I know there are many wallets out there but still none is comparable to the original.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
August 23, 2015, 09:19:13 AM
i think the biggest problem about it is that its price goes up and down really often instead it would be better if the price would go only up Cheesy

Well it's that fluctuation that makes it a potentially good investment and I think it will go up and down for quite some time. If bitcoin hits the mainstream eventually though then it could keep rising and rising if enough people keep joining which would be cool hehe.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 23, 2015, 09:13:18 AM
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
August 23, 2015, 09:04:17 AM
my biggest problem with bitcoin is hard to earn bitcoin
but its okay though just be patient and wait for right time

Are you sure,is it hard to earn bitcoin ?
believe it or not when you posted this post you've earned amount of satoshi,
so i think its not hard to earn bitcoin,right?

Agreed. It's not that hard to make bitcoins especially because of this forum, though if you want to earn a substantial amount you would have to put in a lot of effort but you don't get many things in life without working for them.

There are not much places in my city where I can spend bitcoins. Just one bar.

Then save them? Why would you want to spend them right now? I want to keep mine until it is possible to spend them at many places and by that time they should be worth much more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 23, 2015, 08:09:49 AM
my biggest problem with bitcoin is hard to earn bitcoin
but its okay though just be patient and wait for right time

Are you sure,is it hard to earn bitcoin ?
believe it or not when you posted this post you've earned amount of satoshi,
so i think its not hard to earn bitcoin,right?
Maybe he want to earn bigger bitcoin, and by posting with signature campaign isn't really big money at the moment, still the fastest way to "earn" bitcoin is by buying it with fiat  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
August 22, 2015, 05:52:13 PM
It is hard to assume when it peaked for sale Smiley

Everyone would be trillionaires if they knew.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 22, 2015, 03:10:53 PM
It is hard to assume when it peaked for sale Smiley

That's why others don't wait for the Sell time but rather buying bitcoins in a low price then just keep holding it. But with the recent general issue my statement somehow can't apply to that way.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
August 22, 2015, 02:10:06 PM
If we don't like the quality of the product then we can also return it to the merchant. That's why return policy is present on most of the merchants.
It sounds complicated, although they could refund us back. And there is a possibility for scamming from online shop. Anyway, online transaction with bitcoin is easier than fiat, but it will be more comfortable to do transaction in real life.
Pages:
Jump to: