Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 103. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 16, 2015, 09:30:50 AM
the one which comes to mind is sure the adaptation by general market where people can use actually use bitcoin for basic daily life necessities. 

Yeahh i think so, this is the biggest problem with bitcoin not yours but our problem
when we visited market and purchased our needs through our smartphone
i believe that's gonna be epic Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
August 16, 2015, 08:25:14 AM
confirmation transaction times.
still an issue for me personally.
although the fee has been great but for confirmation take up to 1 hour.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
August 16, 2015, 07:41:26 AM
Confirmation times for sure, though lately I just give a higher miners fee, that usually makes things go a lot faster.
If you pay the usual fee then also it will get confirmed with almost same pace.
I've set my fee per kb to 10001satoshi, so it is also higher than recommended but not that much and all of my transactions get confirmed within the next minted block.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
August 15, 2015, 07:25:57 AM
Confirmation times for sure, though lately I just give a higher miners fee, that usually makes things go a lot faster.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 15, 2015, 02:19:24 AM
the one which comes to mind is sure the adaptation by general market where people can use actually use bitcoin for basic daily life necessities. 
For using bitcoins in daily needs, it is very far from now.
Because if you want to buy coffee or pizza with bitcoin in your lunch time then the confirmation time is about 10 minutes and sometimes even more and the breaks are usually of 15 minutes, so in those cases only cash will be preferred.

By forking the confirmation times, it can be utilized in daily life.
August 15, 2015, 02:16:15 AM
During spam attacks, the confirmation speed is very low.

Can't it be done like litecoin where we have to pay extra to send dust transactions.
It is a good method of preventing spam attacks, in my opinion.

Bitcoin is something which evolves over time. If you want your transaction confirmed quickly, you can always send it with a higher fee.  Smiley
Hmm higher fee.
Yes your point is right, but I will prefer to wait for some extra time for my transactions to confirm than paying extra fee for same transaction.
Activity: 27
August 15, 2015, 02:14:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1232
August 15, 2015, 01:48:19 AM

Can't it be done like litecoin where we have to pay extra to send dust transactions.

Bitcoin is something which evolves over time. If you want your transaction confirmed quickly, you can always send it with a higher fee.  Smiley
August 14, 2015, 11:47:33 PM

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 14, 2015, 11:23:48 PM
my biggest problem is being newbie...
if i were sr.member/full memer, i think it's easier to earn bitcoin

Then buy an account. Tongue

Well we are same, If only I knew bitcoin for a long time maybe I can have at least a single coin now.             
yeahh, you can buy maybe buy sr.member account with the price of approximately 0.2xx BTC
then join in signatures campaign, many of sign camp have rate 0.001 per post like coinomat, bitx, or other, in just 3 weeks if diligent post, you will ROI
Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
August 14, 2015, 03:34:51 PM
What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin

Recently... Regulation Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 14, 2015, 02:07:36 PM

Then buy an account. Tongue

Well we are same, If only I knew bitcoin for a long time maybe I can have at least a single coin now.             
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
August 14, 2015, 01:22:51 PM
The vested interests of the folks steering the ship. I don't think a fair few of them match the future health of the system.
Activity: 294
August 14, 2015, 01:08:01 PM
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
August 14, 2015, 01:01:27 PM
my biggest problem is that there's too much talking about the blockchain.
Too many factions: looks like politics.

I supposed that this technology was able to avoid these kind of discussions: I was wrong.

Satoshi should come back to put some order around.
legendary
Activity: 1274
The Golden Rule Rules
August 14, 2015, 12:57:35 PM
Takes too long for confirmations and can't handle mass transactions.  I'm okay with limited transactions though.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 14, 2015, 12:39:53 PM
My biggest problem in bitcoin is it's very hard to earn

If you think of bitcoin as money, it really isn't hard.
Mow your neighbour's lawn and then convert it to bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 14, 2015, 07:37:28 AM
the limited online shop and goods that can be purchased by using bitcoin and of course security is also becoming one of the things worrying
Yup, i second that. If bitcoin-accepting merchant numbers is still low then it would also be hard to see Bitcoin being adopted by the masses soon
Activity: 252
August 14, 2015, 07:10:57 AM
the limited online shop and goods that can be purchased by using bitcoin and of course security is also becoming one of the things worrying
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 14, 2015, 06:22:06 AM
My biggest problem in bitcoin is it's very hard to earn

In any method? In the case of signature campaign well you can't earn so much at now. If you like, you can convert some of your fiat into bitcoin then buy an account here with a decent rank (Min. Full Member rank) then joined high paying signature campaign. For your reference, price for Full Member rank range from 0.03-0.07btc. Or you can buy a Member rank with a potential activity of becoming a Full Member for a price range of 0.015-0.02btc.
Jump to: