Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 44. (Read 135083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
No problems here. Its the money of the future.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
there is no very big problem with the coins I thnk.

Do you wanna say that you never do biggest problem with bitcoin dude ? Yeah you are very great, but keep slow down you will get it nearly. The most user of bitcoin usually have problems with bitcoin, i also have the problem with bitcoin, i think you will come afterward like me and like the other users. Grin Wink

I also do not have a problem with bitcoin, bitcoin is very good so far. the biggest problem of bitcoin in my opinion is about the price. low prices and fluctuating Undecided

That is not a problem of bitcoin. That high-low price of bitcoin are the main reason why we can make more money thru trading. That is an effective way to take advantage of the price fluctuations rather than making it as a problem.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

Do you wanna say that you never do biggest problem with bitcoin dude ? Yeah you are very great, but keep slow down you will get it nearly. The most user of bitcoin usually have problems with bitcoin, i also have the problem with bitcoin, i think you will come afterward like me and like the other users. Grin Wink

I also do not have a problem with bitcoin, bitcoin is very good so far. the biggest problem of bitcoin in my opinion is about the price. low prices and fluctuating Undecided
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
The biggest issue with bitcoin, ie why it hasn't reached household adoption yet, is that it's just too damned hard for the average bloke to use without a good reason. If you can understand how to use a wallet, that's half the battle, but most people don't take cyber security seriously enough to entertain holding any significant value in bitcoin.  Unlike a bank, there is no fraud department to chat up and get your funds back. After that transaction hits the chain, it's gooone baby  Grin
if we talk currency,we can't leave that one "houshold" yes that was one of most important part of currency,people in this world not only young man,and any people who really know about internet payment,and this is will become bitcoin problem to spread to houshold and how to teach mom or another houshold person to use bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
Honestly all the time im making profit via posting and gambling only. I want to try alt currencies but there are just way too many abbreviations that i cant find its meanings. The newbie thread didnt help. I only buy doge and lite for storing and waiting for it to inflate.

doge and litecoin currently is not very good, you should see the new coins that have value, vision and mission better, as ETH and Lisk. The coin has a project that is quite exceptional with a very high volume
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
transaction conformation time. getting room in form and specially the future of bitcoin, however it is going will in present time but the future will decide that what will happend to bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Honestly all the time im making profit via posting and gambling only. I want to try alt currencies but there are just way too many abbreviations that i cant find its meanings. The newbie thread didnt help. I only buy doge and lite for storing and waiting for it to inflate.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
my problem with bitcoin is extreme price fluctuations that make me worry
Everything have a risk, even if you keep sitting all day long doing nothing on your chair there is a risk to taken. So do this what you call extreme price fluctuations, if you brave and smart enough you could take a risk and take an advantage to get profit from it. It's not a big deal.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
i think the major prob. with btc is the non stable rate of btc . 1 day it is 300 and other 450 this is the major prob
thats why people very scared to invest in btc these days the price is much stable than the starting time

if the price come more stable it is come more relible to people to invest and it come more popular

yes the prices are volatile and also the low rate is one of the biggest problems bitcoin in my opinion.

because maybe if the price is stable at high price, it will be something extraordinary
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
i think the major prob. with btc is the non stable rate of btc . 1 day it is 300 and other 450 this is the major prob
thats why people very scared to invest in btc these days the price is much stable than the starting time

if the price come more stable it is come more relible to people to invest and it come more popular

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
My big problem with Bitcoin is that it is not very common and popular. I can not use them to pay for goods and services in my country. Moreover, the Government addressed the issue of banning the cryptocurrency.

Also i fear that:
The size of blocks that are added to blokchain is steadily increasing with the spread of Bitcoin. As a result transaction speed slows significantly.Some deals just hang out and making payments is threatened.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that I have difficulty earning more. Localbitcoin is selling expensive coins and the exchange that I can access do not have enough users/participants.

where you come from? today i see some good local exchange with biggest market like zebpay at india, coins.ph a thailand, vip.bitcoin.co.id at indonesia
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
my problem with bitcoin is extreme price fluctuations that make me worry
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that I have difficulty earning more. Localbitcoin is selling expensive coins and the exchange that I can access do not have enough users/participants.
You could buy it from the exchanges or other sources. There aren't many companies who are paying bitcoin wages. But you can offer your services and earn it online. There are many high trading volume exchanges out there. Why do you bother to go to localbitcoin?

There is a service that allows your employer to direct deposit into a special account, which then pays out to a bitcoin wallet in btc. I forget the name, Google it, but it's pretty easy to convert part of your wages to bitcoin. Coinbase is seamless enough if you verify that it's basically instantaneous.
Looks like you are looking for source or exchanger sites that you can with and deposit in different ways banks or pick up or any you want to with or deposit to buy bitcoins..
Here's a list from perfect money that you can deposit and withdraw using this business partner of perfect money..
https://perfectmoney.is/business-partners.html
I hope you can choose the high trust score.. because most of high trust score are low fee and they are trusted..
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
You could buy it from the exchanges or other sources. There aren't many companies who are paying bitcoin wages. But you can offer your services and earn it online. There are many high trading volume exchanges out there. Why do you bother to go to localbitcoin?

That is the better way of earning it. There have been many out there that offers a lot of freebies also. Like facebook pages who want their group to be known even with a little popularity. They pay for someone who shares or likes it. Some have raffles also.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

There is a service that allows your employer to direct deposit into a special account, which then pays out to a bitcoin wallet in btc. I forget the name, Google it, but it's pretty easy to convert part of your wages to bitcoin. Coinbase is seamless enough if you verify that it's basically instantaneous.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
Pages:
Jump to: