Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 46. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
You can be hacked with Bitcoin and that is not good, because if you are going to be hacked you will lose everything and that can be bad for the most people, another problem is that you can lose money.
So you need some patience to wait for the good time to sell it otherwise you wont get much money for it.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
It is not very easy to buy BTC.
It is not very easy to sell BTC.
It is not very easy to store BTC.
It is not very easy to use BTC.
It is nothing for my mum who's struggling to switch the computer on.
to be honest everything that you have mentioned is not true at all to be honest its really easy to buy and sell bitcoins, moreover its easy to store bitcoins in your cold storage and use it in your daily life

to be honest i dont have any bigger problems with bitcoins but i think that the main issue for me is that transactions take long time before they are confirmed
The biggest problem with Bitcoin is to make some choices what you are want to do with Bitcoin, and that is hard because sometimes you dont know what to do with Bitcoin and that is risky.
Some people are selling their coins to early or something and that is bad or they are buying it to high and that will be also not good for themselves and for their money that they have invest.
Activity: 434

The biggest issue is the volatility and I think that's what scares a lot of people off, but at the same time its that volatility that is very attractive to speculators and thus the potential for profit. For the average user who may wish to use it as a currency though it can be scary for them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
to be honest everything that you have mentioned is not true at all to be honest its really easy to buy and sell bitcoins, moreover its easy to store bitcoins in your cold storage and use it in your daily life

to be honest i dont have any bigger problems with bitcoins but i think that the main issue for me is that transactions take long time before they are confirmed
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

It is nothing anything for my mum who's struggling to switch the computer on.

Bitcoin is easy for me to sell buy store use and anything for my mum because bitcoin make my mum cooking new menu everyday 
Activity: 658
I relate on this, its not easy to do this situation ,also i have a biggest problem that some of my bitcoin wallrts and account are lost especially lost accounts.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Biggest is its anonimosity because if we GEt scam by hyip investment we cant do nothing.  Its very nice if bitcoin wallets have disputes to counter measure the scam problems. And here in my country is no problem converting it to peso its easy just like walking.

HYIP sites already come with lots and lots of risks, some doesn't even run for even an hour, why do you consider it a problem with Bitcoins???
Even in other e-currencies, you won't be able to trace the criminal if he/she creates a fake account and runs away with everyone's money...
It's you who took the risk, what has BTC to do with that???
Activity: 532
The fact that the prices take way too long before they change. And when they change it is only a bit. Bitcoin requires allot of patience and I do not always have that. 

IMO, the price is moving fast, it's just that it is not moving to the direction we want, which is to the moon.. The volatility is very much important for traders...maybe now we can't appreciate it, but maybe later on we will..
agree with you bitcoin is actually very volatile price movement is very fast possible for now only pricing in a more stable state than usual. as is common in bitcoin dude. bitcoin sometimes for some time become more stable
but not for long time. bitcoin will be back to normal please patient
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Biggest is its anonimosity because if we GEt scam by hyip investment we cant do nothing.  Its very nice if bitcoin wallets have disputes to counter measure the scam problems. And here in my country is no problem converting it to peso its easy just like walking.

Bitcoin anonymous nature can't be indicated as the problem of bitcoin. More people had got attracted by its anonymity and had been a part of it. Scam can be overcome if we were more active.
anonymity makes people easier to cheat. should you need to know more about the risks of anonymity. you will not be able to bring this case in the police because bitcoin is anonymous the police will not be able to help you
I agree with you. This scam can be overcome if you could be more careful again
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Lots of Wallets ..and each wallet with long Private keys.. Danger of losing  coins in Web wallets are the things which sometimes cause problem in using bitcoins.
But these issue  are none as  compared with the benefits of  Bitcoins .
yes, I've been like that.I lost my wallet in blokchain address, and I do not know how to restore it. I also have not had time to save address my wallet wallet so that my wallet was missing along bitcoin therein
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Lots of Wallets ..and each wallet with long Private keys.. Danger of losing  coins in Web wallets are the things which sometimes cause problem in using bitcoins.
But these issue  are none as  compared with the benefits of  Bitcoins .
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
my biggest problem in bitcoin? too long transaction thats why i hate sometimes bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
My biggest problem is limited options to use them.
Another problem that I face at times is transactions takes too long even with high priority.
I had waited for 3 hours to get net pack on phone !!
That day I regret using that option because I had to mail things urgently.
And another problem is that it is less secure as compare to fiat.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
My biggest problem is to wait for confirmation, I would like to pay little extra but instant confirmation but seems not possible
I agree here as the blocksize is really an issue and most of the transactions take over 5 hours to confirm if the amount is more. I think the miners need to increase the blocksize and see how it works rather than making bitcoiners wait for their transactions to get confirmed.

Just add some of the default fees. It's still penny even at 50,000 satoshis. And besides make some transfer in a bulk type so that you can save transaction fees. And if you dont want a fees better use online web wallets to transfer the coins. The fees they are using are vary but for a hours confirmation that is really unbelievable when using them.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
The fact that the prices take way too long before they change. And when they change it is only a bit. Bitcoin requires allot of patience and I do not always have that. 

IMO, the price is moving fast, it's just that it is not moving to the direction we want, which is to the moon.. The volatility is very much important for traders...maybe now we can't appreciate it, but maybe later on we will..
I think it should not be a problem about massive bitcoin price movement it is a bitcoin characteristics and make bitcoin unique also loved.
If bitcoin price fixed I think it will be weird and broke bitcoin feature.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
My biggest problem is to wait for confirmation, I would like to pay little extra but instant confirmation but seems not possible
I agree here as the blocksize is really an issue and most of the transactions take over 5 hours to confirm if the amount is more. I think the miners need to increase the blocksize and see how it works rather than making bitcoiners wait for their transactions to get confirmed.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I don't faced big problems with bitcoins before. everything in bitcoin is really great and compatible. but now I am in trouble. I earned some bitcoins, I want to cashout them in my local currency. but unfortunately I failed to find any exchanger and trader who take my btc and give me currency.
Activity: 420

Patience is must in bitcoin if you want to earn good profits from it but if you lack patience then bitcoin is not the right place for you to invest your money.
yeah I think you have to be patient. I believe bitcoin will again be volatile. What you've missed when bitcoin could fall 20% and rose more than that in one day? but I'm sure a lot of people who are not happy with it?
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
my only problem with bitcoin is that it is used in black market usually so people don't trust it and probably won't ever use it

also problem is that newbies won't learn how to ue it very fast, they need to learn about it, because wallet creation and codes saving isn't easy for newbies
Bad news always could be spread easier than good news by mass media, thats why most people just know about bitcoin that related to black market instead of all advantages by bitcoin itself.
My problem is still same, there is none of shop or cafe in my city that accepting bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: