Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 48. (Read 135083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Lack of choice to convert to cash basically coinbase is it for me.

Not fair, now lot of choice is there to convert bitcoin to real money. If you feel convenient with Coinbase go for it, else you can find various exchanges like yobit, localbitcoins, bit-x, spectrocoin..etc
I guess he mean a trusted exchange to withdraw our bitcoin to fiat money or dollar,
There is so many trusted exchange I think like kraken, bitstamp , bitfinex, and btc-e.
4 exchange I mentioned above are the trusted and the best place to withdraw your bitcoin safely like you trust on coinbase. So it's should not be a problem.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I don't think that Bitcoin has a biggest problem, only that mostly people don't know about Bitcoin, and most things you can't buy with Bitcoins.
but everything need some time, so Bitcoin also need some time. in the coming years is good for Bitcoin.     
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
My biggest problem is when i need to travel to some place that no access for internet, and i need to open my uᴉoɔʇᴉq online wallet. Yeah, internet is the biggest problem for me.

you can also buy a cheap simcard with some data on it, just to have access to your mobile wallet. that's what i do when i'm on vacaction if there are no wifi spots. but then again, even if there are wifi spots, it's not really safe to use them in combination with your wallet as the network can be messed with.
Yes now a days the mobile internet has reached to every where in the world even in third world countries the 3G and 4G internet is available and on a lowest cost, so I think adopt that package it will reduce the problem.

The problem is the internet connection, if you live in the main city pr at least not outlying place of your country I think you can get the internet connection. In my country the connection was reach 4G LTE but still only in few big city. Even in some village can not get any signal.
Yes but it's not a matter of bitcoin was a problem of your internet connection. Perhaps the problem of bitcoin I've been there once that transfer to my bitcoin wallet is pending for 3 days. And it was very boring.

Yes the problem of bitcoin is the internet accesible in area you wish to go. And if you go to a place that no connection and you have important transaction you need to finish you my get problem with it and also i hate sometimes its anonimosity because if we are victim of scam or hack we cannot trace the scammer and we cannot sue them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
My biggest problem is when i need to travel to some place that no access for internet, and i need to open my uᴉoɔʇᴉq online wallet. Yeah, internet is the biggest problem for me.

you can also buy a cheap simcard with some data on it, just to have access to your mobile wallet. that's what i do when i'm on vacaction if there are no wifi spots. but then again, even if there are wifi spots, it's not really safe to use them in combination with your wallet as the network can be messed with.
Yes now a days the mobile internet has reached to every where in the world even in third world countries the 3G and 4G internet is available and on a lowest cost, so I think adopt that package it will reduce the problem.

The problem is the internet connection, if you live in the main city pr at least not outlying place of your country I think you can get the internet connection. In my country the connection was reach 4G LTE but still only in few big city. Even in some village can not get any signal.
Yes but it's not a matter of bitcoin was a problem of your internet connection. Perhaps the problem of bitcoin I've been there once that transfer to my bitcoin wallet is pending for 3 days. And it was very boring.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Not fair, now lot of choice is there to convert bitcoin to real money. If you feel convenient with Coinbase go for it, else you can find various exchanges like yobit, localbitcoins, bit-x, spectrocoin..etc
Activity: 1190
My bigest problem that i can't understand why i am always losing gambing it's so annoying  Grin
Also i want to learn how and when need to mine cause it's requrie a good timing
I know it dude. Most people do not realize that they have become addicted and have spent a lot of money in gambling. so he will know it after they lost a lot
gambling is a scourge for damages. so avoid it dude
Activity: 252
BetcoinRakeback.com
Having all the recent news about russian banning it and now the panama papers from the law firm. It has 11.4 million documents, so you know bitcoin will be mentioned in it forsure. And anything in those documents can not be good for anyone. They even got Jackie Chan laundering money in there & Lionel Messi  Shocked
It is bigger than wiki-leaks. Undecided
Activity: 463
Merit: 301

legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188

Activity: 518
My bigest problem that i can't understand why i am always losing gambing it's so annoying  Grin
Also i want to learn how and when need to mine cause it's requrie a good timing
if you want understand why are you always lose on gambling,the answer is dont play it anymore,you will never lose again.problem solved Grin
just focus to earn bitcoin from signature campaign,dont mine bitcoin because it take high cost.
Activity: 322
My biggest problem with bitcoin was when the stress test was active and my transaction didn't get confirmed, the second one is sending transaction with low fee automatically. About the value the price is unstable which makes me afraid sometimes to invest in bitcoin but there is still a hope for profit.
i think the fluctuation is the first thing you should consider before plunging and joined forces to invest in bitcoin, because it will always accompany fluctuations in price movements bitcoin
so I think unstable is the basic problem of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
I feel like the biggest problem with Bitcoin is not bitcoin itself. But the community around it.
Every technical problem and issue could be eliminated when devs, miners and users won't argue about the course of action every time we need to upgrade something.
Bitcoin wars between classic, core, XT are the most problematic issue of bitcoin imo.

Exactly this. I myself don't have any problems with Bitcoin as it is right now.

My usage at the moment is just spending and holding, so there is nothing that can be bothering me.

I think that we will keep the rivalry between several Bitcoin fork groups. This has started and will not stop.
Activity: 322

The problem is also that you never know what will happen with the value of Bitcoin and that can be really bad and also very risky because sometimes you dont know what to do or sell it or but is and that is hard to make the choice.
Another problem is that there are a lot of people that has not the patience to wait a such a long time to wait for a good price increase, and than they are selling it too early and that can be very bad.

But you just have to wait and see for what is going to happen with Bitcoin and patience is also very important if you using Bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
I feel like the biggest problem with Bitcoin is not bitcoin itself. But the community around it.
Every technical problem and issue could be eliminated when devs, miners and users won't argue about the course of action every time we need to upgrade something.
Bitcoin wars between classic, core, XT are the most problematic issue of bitcoin imo.

That is right. Different people will have different commercial interests. So there will be conflict of interest in the community.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
My biggest problem with bitcoin was when the stress test was active and my transaction didn't get confirmed, the second one is sending transaction with low fee automatically. About the value the price is unstable which makes me afraid sometimes to invest in bitcoin but there is still a hope for profit.

I use the Core 0.11 client. I used the option to send the fund within 4 block confirmation, but it still takes about 8 blocks to get the first confirmation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 714
The problem it is with me is the growing transaction times. It should only take 10-30 minutes keyword should but sometimes it takes 45+ minutes especially at slow times of the day where it can take over an hour. I just hope that some better asics come out help battle the difficulty.

uᴉoɔʇᴉq price still unstable, my friend very skeptic about it, no uᴉoɔʇᴉq ATM around me or chance to spend uᴉoɔʇᴉq funds with local merchants etc.
I can just hope that things will improve soon.
many of my friends are also complaining because the price of bitcoin unstable. some of them are people who invest their money to bitcoin, so they complain about the prices sometimes fall dramatically
Yes but according to my experience up and down the price was very reasonable and unreasonable if the price drops dramatically. And it is a problem in some people
It must be handled in order to benefit in bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
The problem it is with me is the growing transaction times. It should only take 10-30 minutes keyword should but sometimes it takes 45+ minutes especially at slow times of the day where it can take over an hour. I just hope that some better asics come out help battle the difficulty.

uᴉoɔʇᴉq price still unstable, my friend very skeptic about it, no uᴉoɔʇᴉq ATM around me or chance to spend uᴉoɔʇᴉq funds with local merchants etc.
I can just hope that things will improve soon.
many of my friends are also complaining because the price of bitcoin unstable. some of them are people who invest their money to bitcoin, so they complain about the prices sometimes fall dramatically
Pages:
Jump to: