Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 45. (Read 135083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
There are not a lot of merchants accepting it as payment. I doubt if there are more than 10 people I personally know who has a bit of knowledge about BTC. It would still take a while before people will embrace BTC as an alternative currency which they could use as payment and investment, as well.

If you'd use BTCBTCBTC powered debit cards that wouldn't be much of a problem anymore.

@ontopic It's the slow confirmations for me, luckily I just use BTCBTCBTC for online purchases but what if it's for an offline merchant, it'll be awkward waiting for 'a few more confirmations.'
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin?
Only 1 confirmation after a long pause and going offline and coming back to the merchant who needs several confirmations.
Bitcoin is awesome, but some alt coins work better.........lol?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
There are not a lot of merchants accepting it as payment. I doubt if there are more than 10 people I personally know who has a bit of knowledge about BTC. It would still take a while before people will embrace BTC as an alternative currency which they could use as payment and investment, as well.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
The biggest issue with bitcoin, ie why it hasn't reached household adoption yet, is that it's just too damned hard for the average bloke to use without a good reason. If you can understand how to use a wallet, that's half the battle, but most people don't take cyber security seriously enough to entertain holding any significant value in bitcoin.  Unlike a bank, there is no fraud department to chat up and get your funds back. After that transaction hits the chain, it's gooone baby  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The problem with bitcoin is well that it takes so long to gather up and when you gamble you have a good chance of losing a lot of money
Activity: 798
Biggest problem with bitcoin?
No, I don't think that anyone will have any problem with bitcoin. I also do not have any problem with bitcoin, as bitcoin is a more beneficial currency for me and It has opened the online world for me and has given equality to everyone in the world.
Activity: 672
The biggest problem with Bitcoin is that you almost never know when to sell it on the right moment and that is the problem because you need to takes some risks sometimes.
And if people are greedy than the chance is also high that they can lose money with it.

I think biggest problem is when to buy it, and selling is not a big problem as you will only sell when you see higher price then you purchased but its difficult to judge which is the lowest price to buy.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The biggest problem with Bitcoin is that you almost never know when to sell it on the right moment and that is the problem because you need to takes some risks sometimes.
And if people are greedy than the chance is also high that they can lose money with it.

That is the challenge that's why there are strategies we can rely on to make profits and at the same time there are some strategies to minimize the losses when the price decrease. It's just a matter of being greedy waiting for the price target even you already made some nice profits.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
bitcoins Transcations takes times to complete
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
My biggest problem with the bitcoin is the confirms, they sometimes take such a lot of time till it is confirmed.
Its really annoying with all these fee's..

Fees are not annoying. Your demands doesn't make sense. If you don't want some long confirmation you can just increase the default fees even at a total 0.001btc considered as a penny.
Activity: 476
My biggest problem with the bitcoin is the confirms, they sometimes take such a lot of time till it is confirmed.
Its really annoying with all these fee's..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Bitcoin is technically way too difficult for the simple man. And when he tries he will lose some to either input mistakes and/or hacking.

Also people lose money stored on external websites, many of which cannot be trusted.

The strenght of Bitcoin was that transactions can not be reversed. But this is also a weakness: there is no room for mistakes.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
I do not have many problems when it comes to Bitcoin. The only problem I have is when the price is not changing, then I just get so bored and just forget about Bitcoin.
That is not a good thing because I want to make money and Bitcoin does not always allow that.

I agree that price is stable at a moment, but we will see major pump in coming days, as halving is also coming near which will take price to the highest level.

stable prices is boring, especially if prices stabilize under $500. but if the price stable at $1000, I will never be bored Grin
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I do not have many problems when it comes to Bitcoin. The only problem I have is when the price is not changing, then I just get so bored and just forget about Bitcoin.
That is not a good thing because I want to make money and Bitcoin does not always allow that.

I agree that price is stable at a moment, but we will see major pump in coming days, as halving is also coming near which will take price to the highest level.
Activity: 714
bitcoin is easy to exchange
bitcoin is easy to buy
bitcoin is easy to sell
but the only problem i get on bitcoin  is
bitcoin is hard to collect and earn it.
Not according to my bitcoin is relatively easy to get it. Perhaps the problem with the delivery of bitcoin have ever experienced. Whereas pending delivery to my wallet for a few days and it seems to me very dull. It's one of my problems with bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
bitcoin is easy to exchange
bitcoin is easy to buy
bitcoin is easy to sell
but the only problem i get on bitcoin  is
bitcoin is hard to collect and earn it.
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
It is not very easy to buy BTC.
It is not very easy to sell BTC.
It is not very easy to store BTC.
It is not very easy to use BTC.
It is nothing for my mum who's struggling to switch the computer on.

I find buying and selling Bitcoin very easy. I can buy myself some coins which I pay for via my banking and I receive the coins instantly.

Storing Bitcoin requires a bit more effort if you want to store your coins in a very secure manner. I personally prefer to use a combination of USB drives where I store my encrypted wallet files, and paper wallets.
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
It is not very easy to buy BTC.
It is not very easy to sell BTC.
It is not very easy to store BTC.
It is not very easy to use BTC.
It is nothing for my mum who's struggling to switch the computer on.
It is 2016, and you still do not know how to buy/sell/store/use Bitcoin? Your account was made back in 2013. So, I wonder how you survive with Bitcoin for three years. :O
Well, you can teach your 'mum'. It isn't that difficult for her to switch on a computer if she knew how to turn on the television.
Pages:
Jump to: